Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello ladies!

Crystal!!!! Love those lines girl! FX this is your time doll!!! You deserve it!!! :hugs:

Nice to see you Jasmine, what a long road for you hun xx FX!!

Spuggle, we are gonna get bfp's this cycle right? lol

Momma, FX!! :hugs:

Jojo, I hope all is well hun.

AFM, have been laying low for a while, I think this is my down time. I am kinda feeling blaah, it aint gonna happen. I know it has not been that long since my TR and I am sure I will get over this hump but just one of those times where fighting dont seem worth it.

If I forgot any of you lovely ladies, XO

Hello ladies!

Crystal!!!! Love those lines girl! FX this is your time doll!!! You deserve it!!! :hugs:

AFM, have been laying low for a while, I think this is my down time. I am kinda feeling blaah, it aint gonna happen. I know it has not been that long since my TR and I am sure I will get over this hump but just one of those times where fighting dont seem worth it.

It seems alot of us TR ladies are on a downer atm, i'm ok trying to sort a plan of action :thumbup: I hope this month is our month super, once i've had hsg and if results are good i'm gonna be bd'ing asap :haha: you never know a good flush throough might do it the world of good. FX.

Hello ladies!

It seems alot of us TR ladies are on a downer atm, i'm ok trying to sort a plan of action :thumbup: I hope this month is our month super, once i've had hsg and if results are good i'm gonna be bd'ing asap :haha: you never know a good flush throough might do it the world of good. FX.

I agree spuggle maybe thats all you need :) another tr girl on another thread got her BFP right after her hsg hopefully you will too!!

I really hope the HSG does everyone some good! I think a good flush out is whats needed!...I really hope we hear of some BFP's soon I think we need some good luck for a change! Come on FairyGod Mother...Pay us all a visit please!.

Looks like those lovely lines I got yesterday were all fakes and how CRUEL they were! I have only had faint EVAPS today so roll on my appt!

Hope everyone keeps plodding on and if it means taking a break from here and keeping off the TTC subject to gather your thoughts together then so be it!..I know I took a break for a while to get my head together!....guess what....I dont think it ever will be!!! ..lmao!

Anyway, Goodluck Ladies, Jo Jo for tomorrow, Spuggle for Friday and Momma hope you are dancing the night away with your clear tubes!!!

Nice to see you posting Super welcome back!....Faith, how you doing girl?Goodluck to everyone else in their Journey, I can hear a whispher of good news coming soon..........xxxx

Hello ladies!

I agree spuggle maybe thats all you need :) another tr girl on another thread got her BFP right after her hsg hopefully you will too!!

Hope so Momma, and you, this could be your month FX. xx

I really hope the HSG does everyone some good! I think a good flush out is whats needed!...I really hope we hear of some BFP's soon I think we need some good luck for a change! Come on FairyGod Mother...Pay us all a visit please!.

Looks like those lovely lines I got yesterday were all fakes and how CRUEL they were! I have only had faint EVAPS today so roll on my appt!

Hope everyone keeps plodding on and if it means taking a break from here and keeping off the TTC subject to gather your thoughts together then so be it!..I know I took a break for a while to get my head together!....guess what....I dont think it ever will be!!! ..lmao!

Anyway, Goodluck Ladies, Jo Jo for tomorrow, Spuggle for Friday and Momma hope you are dancing the night away with your clear tubes!!!

Nice to see you posting Super welcome back!....Faith, how you doing girl?Goodluck to everyone else in their Journey, I can hear a whispher of good news coming soon..........xxxx

Crystal i can't believe those lines you had yesterday are not bfp's, how upsetting and nasty, why do these tests play with our emotions and pull at our heart strings, so cruel hun. Big :hug:

Hey! You're not out girlie:hugs: 6 dpo is waaaayyy early:thumbup: Keep visualizing that fertilized egg implanting:flower: one of our TR sisters on another thread just got her BFP this morning:happydance: (11dpo) this is her FIRST month TTC. She said everynight before going to sleep, she would lay in bed and visualize the whole "sperm meeting the egg and implanting" process...what can it hurt:hugs:

crystal I agree with faith keep your hopes high your not out yet! adn I totally know how you feel sometimes I want to take a break too :(

The scan went really well today and little bubs has grown so much and a nice strong heartbeat. The cystic area is still there but hasn't grown any and hcg is normal for how far along I am. A consultant came to see us and said its very low risk of it being a PMP so we are over the moon and won't be scanned til 12 weeks now at a different hospital. Here are the beautiful scan pics from today and baby measures exactly 8 weeks 4 days and EDD is 23/10/11 which is my daughters birthday :happydance:

Attachments

• BABY(1)-17-03-2011.jpg
    BABY(1)-17-03-2011.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY(2)-17-03-2011.jpg
    BABY(2)-17-03-2011.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1
MUSIC TO MY EARS, its brilliant to hear some GOOD NEWS!!!

You and your hubby really deserve this Jo Jo, I am so over the moon for you both! I also think these are brilliant scan photos 2, so clear and just what you wanted to hear and see today! Oh and how lovely to be on your Daughters birthday too!

CONGRATULATIONS BABES!! ROLL ON YOUR 12 WEEK SCAN!!:happydance::happydance:

We could of had another scan at 10 weeks but chose not to as it would of been at Queens medical again and we both hate that hospital so much. We were there for near enough 4 hours again today and its always packed out there. City hospital is so much nicer and not so busy, and we won't be kept waiting so long. They also support water births which I want as I'm not a big fan on pain relief. I've had epidurals in the past and hate them, and I've had 2 of my babies just on gas and air (so much better). I feel the water will really help and city hospital also has its own hotel where your husband can stay with you for £15 a night after you've had baby. I'm just hoping they don't send me back to queens lol xxxxxxxxxxx

The scan went really well today and little bubs has grown so much and a nice strong heartbeat. The cystic area is still there but hasn't grown any and hcg is normal for how far along I am. A consultant came to see us and said its very low risk of it being a PMP so we are over the moon and won't be scanned til 12 weeks now at a different hospital. Here are the beautiful scan pics from today and baby measures exactly 8 weeks 4 days and EDD is 23/10/11 which is my daughters birthday :happydance:

Jojo i am soooooooooooooooo happy for you, what a relief !!!! you can start to relax and enjoy bein a pregnant lady :happydance: scan pics are gorgeous.:thumbup:

I'm off to bed now for few hours before I have to go to work (on nights now til Sunday) but I love them as I can sit all night reading my books and have nothing else to do xxxxxx

Sleep tight hunny on the knowing you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xxxx

Hey ladies,

Not much going on for me.

Crystal, I am so sorry about the stupid evap lines. I hate that.

Jojo, aww I am so happy for you and your family. The scans look so nice.

Faith, I love your profile pic.

Spruggle, How is on your end lady?

Sorry for anyone I missed.

Hey ladies,

Not much going on for me.

Crystal, I am so sorry about the stupid evap lines. I hate that.

Jojo, aww I am so happy for you and your family. The scans look so nice.

Faith, I love your profile pic.

Spruggle, How is on your end lady?

Sorry for anyone I missed.

Hi ready i'm good thanks, hsg is tomorrow so i will let you all know how it goes, i'm so hoping it's good news [-o< How are things for you atm ?? x

jojo yay!!! how excitng what a breath of fresh air :) I love the pics
Spuggle I can wait to hear your news tomorrow, Im sure everything will be great and make sure you take some tylenol or something before hand :) Just think of it as a good cleaning!

Hi ready i'm good thanks, hsg is tomorrow so i will let you all know how it goes, i'm so hoping it's good news [-o< How are things for you atm ?? x

I am okay. Just order me some HPT already have some OPKs so I am ready once again.

Has anyone order HPT on-line before? This is my first time so I was just wondering.

I'm off to work now ladies so will be back on tomorrow afternoon. Good luck with the HSG Spuggle and I bet everything will be fine xxxxx

As I've already said to you earlier Crystal, there is no way they are all evaps, you must of ovulated earlier or implanted super early xxxxx

Thank you for supporting me all of you, I don't know what I'd do without any of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance: great scan piccys JOJO.. good luck with the rest of the pregnancy..

Crystal.. hang in there hun, it aint over yet!! :hugs:

:flower: Hello Spuggle Ready Momma and Jasmine... and anyone else I have missed..hope you are all ok.. :thumbup:

I am playing the waiting game... which is torture..:cry: 3 days til :witch: arrives.. am not gonna ttc next month.. am just gonna` go with the` flo.. and look into reflexology! love to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->