Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

MnJ oh girl congratulations!! Beautiful name and so happy for you!

I love seeing all the happiness and joy on this thread! :)

Todays test is much darker yet again lol I will get the pics up in a bit. I have to raid the kitchen before anyone else wakes up haha

So here is my 5dpt vs my 6dpt :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC_0585.jpg
    DSC_0585.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
Brandy that is a great progression pic. Don't let anyone get you down. DH and I spent we'll over $50,000 in IVF before the tr and some witches just don't see that and just see your pregnant and they aren't.

Jasmine I DID NOT want more than 1 TR baby. After the molar pregnancy I tried going back on birth control and well it didn't work HAHAHA! So here I am.

Thats awesome MNJ. Glad you got your miracle :) I am sure there are many of us on here that will but the patience part is truely the hardest.

Love the progression, Brandy!!!

I am sure the majority of us if not all of us will eventually get our baby, but like you said having patience is the hardest.

Had to tell you something funny... atleast entertaining to me lol

My DH gets packages constantly! I never order anything really so I dont bother picking the packages up or opening them.

So he comes home and opens a package and it's some dip stick things for testing the chemicals of our pool. So I ask how they work and stuff.

Well then he goes off about "Well you could try peeing on them like you do everything else you can find" :rofl::rofl: :blush:

Had to tell you something funny... atleast entertaining to me lol

My DH gets packages constantly! I never order anything really so I dont bother picking the packages up or opening them.

So he comes home and opens a package and it's some dip stick things for testing the chemicals of our pool. So I ask how they work and stuff.

Well then he goes off about "Well you could try peeing on them like you do everything else you can find" :rofl::rofl: :blush:

LMAO!! :rofl:

Congrats Brandy! So excited for you.

Also congrats mnjhowell. I was following your story, when you found out about the molar. So happy things have turned.

Wish I didn't have to go to work today it's hitting me. The only side effect I am noticing is I am tired as heck.

I went to lay down at 430pm yesterday and I just woke up... its 545 and I have to be to work at 630 ROFL

Here is the progression

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
Also, I finally caved and sent in for a cheri22 reading. I don't know how long it will take, but I hope it has good news!

Navy girl Cherri is the one I used after my TR and she was so spot on that it made me kinda wicked crazy LOL like my mind starts to wander thinking "how the hell did she really know all that stuff"
She said I would get pregnant and find out in sept (conceived sept 17 and found out sept 27) she said I would have a girl (izzy is a girl even if she doesn't like bows) and she told us about this wild and spunky personality this little girl would have, even her baby fine wild hair, and its all so true!

I totally believe all that stuff, although DH will be bemused, to say the least, if he finds out that I paid for a reading. I'm just anxious, impatient, and worried that things won't happen. In the end, it's all worth it, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->