Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

It's definitely darker!! I'm so excited for you that I'm over here chair-dancing. :dance:

It's definitely darker!! I'm so excited for you that I'm over here chair-dancing. :dance:

haha I cant believe it! I wanted to believe it last night but I was shaking when I saw the test yesterday but today I screamed and ran through the house.

My dogs were running behind me trying to figure out who they needed to bite because I sounded like I was running from a home invasion!

All this at 7am.. told hubby sorry to wake you but you will learn how to survive on no sleep haha

:happydance:

I love your reaction!! I would have done the same thing!! Aww girl I am so happy for you! After 3 years, you have done it!!! Now, lets see if you have twins, triplets or a singleton! :hugs:

It's been awhile since I've been on but still follow and pray for all of y'all :)

After a molar pregnancy that was suspected to be cancer and sent to the mayo clinic I finally got news it was really benign and not at any major risk.
So today, here I sit 21 weeks pregnant with a little boy and couldn't be any happier :)

Like I said before I still pray each of you get your bfp and forever babies :)

mnj, Congrats! thought Of you Often And Wondered What You've Been Up to! Now i know;) You have to be the most fertile tr gal ever!! Congrats On The baby boy to come!!

I agree I am truly fertile and so lucky to be :) this will be our last and final one! Now if we can get Izzy to sleep through the night before issac comes life will be amazing :)

Thanks everyone.... Seems like were always waiting on something. I am going to try and enjoy the bfp and not stress over the betas... I know I will but im going to atleast try to enjoy being pregnant from now until 7/24-7/26 when they give me the #'s and tell me if I am doubling.

Brandy, last day of my vacation and I should be sad, but Im sitting here with a huge smile on my face for you!! Congrats!!!! So happy for you!!

Mnj, Missed you girl! So happy you're okay! Love the lo's name ;)

OMG brandy I'm overly excited for you. After I seen the pic I almost jump for joy for you!!!!

OMG brandy I'm overly excited for you. After I seen the pic I almost jump for joy for you!!!!

You guys made my day :) After my loss in March I am scared to death but super excited at the same time.

God it's so hard. One emotion to the next for me haha.

I freaked out earlier and thought maybe I was going to lose it because someone elses line is darker than mine! Uggh I need to chill the heck out!

Oh and on my testing thread someone seriously posted this....

i wish you a H&H 9 months even though im a little down about this pregnancy because my babyboy is only five months i will make the best of it!

i wish you a H&H 9 months even though im a little down about this pregnancy because my babyboy is only five months i will make the best of it!

Yeah I saw that. I was like, really?? Then again, some people can't have anything going on unless it involves them as well.

So happy for you MNJ!! :flower: Guess I must be the only one who doesn't want another. I do have times when those thoughts about having a little girl creep up especially when I see the girl clothes and toys, but I would probably have another boy so I can't make that the only reason...lol. Well, congrats on the completion of your family!

Brandy, I know you will worry about every little thing. It's only natural, especially in our cases and definitely in yours with all you have went through to get your little beanies. Oh and regarding your testing thread....what did that post have to do with your H&H nine months? Okay, so you got pregnant too quick woman, but why put it in the same sentence as wishing someone well off in their pregnancy? Some people are so strange sometimes. :wacko:

So happy for you MNJ!! :flower: Guess I must be the only one who doesn't want another. I do have times when those thoughts about having a little girl creep up especially when I see the girl clothes and toys, but I would probably have another boy so I can't make that the only reason...lol. Well, congrats on the completion of your family!

Brandy, I know you will worry about every little thing. It's only natural, especially in our cases and definitely in yours with all you have went through to get your little beanies. Oh and regarding your testing thread....what did that post have to do with your H&H nine months? Okay, so you got pregnant too quick woman, but why put it in the same sentence as wishing someone well off in their pregnancy? Some people are so strange sometimes. :wacko:

Ya the tone of the whole thing made me jealous that she 'has a problem with conceiving over and over' while I have thrown around 30k trying to fix a mistake I made 18 years ago lol But sure makes me feel better to have her rub it in.

Damn maybe I really am preggs because I am a snarky biotch right now.

I am so happy for you Brandy! It looks like you are PREGNANT!!!!!! YAY! :happydance: I can't wait to see todays test!
MNJ, Congratulations on your second little TR baby!!!!!!

I only wanted one more too. Especially after all we went through to have her. We had talked about one more, but I thought were lucky to have the one we have and that she is healthy and happy! It took us over 4 years and 5 losses, I just didn't want to have anymore heartbreak. So hubby had a vascetomy last March and then this March, I had a hysterectomy as my cycles were so horrible and I was on my (heavy) period for over a month! So, now only grandbabies born to us from here on out!
Even though we are not ttc or ntnp, I have been on this forum for over 5 years and I still pop in to check to see how everyone is and also to share our story. I was older and had short tubes and didn't think it could or would ever happen either.
Good luck ladies! :hugs:

Some people are so shallow. I agree with everyone else, WTH did that have to do with you H&H 9 months? Girl, I am so happy for you! :happydance:

I hope you don't mind, but I told my husband about you. He doesn't know you actually, but he knew one of the girls in the TR group on BnB was doing IVF. I told him because he was having one of those "We will never have a baby" nights. I told him, that you had been trying for 3 years. It gave him hope and he told me to tell you congratulations! Now, he is talking about my next IUI and is getting excited again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->