Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

It is hard to see .. but I believe you!! I get line eye easy too so I'm no good at judging pics. All of them are always positive in my line eye!!! LoL

I know seriously... I am so obsessed that I have myself convinced there is the tiniest of lines there and it will be darker the next time.... then the next time.

It's to where I am POAS every 4 hour hold :blush:

I have totally lost it. I just want it to be positive so freaking bad. 15k is riding on it :dohh:

Brandy of you end up with three ... I WANT ONE!! LoL.

Lol. I was eating tacos for dinner and almost coughed it up laughing! Good luck ladies! Can't wait to hear of plenty of bfps!

SERIOUSLY!!

I am trying not shake right now.... But there is a line without having to take the frer apart... It came up within 2 minutes of a 4.5 hour hold with nothing to drink!!

Not calling it a BFP until this darkens but I am so happy right now!!

I am 4DP5DT!

Now going to see if I can get a pic with it showing!!!

I am hoping since I got this positive so early that it could be high hcg because of twins!

technically I am 9DPO

I definitely saw a line when I clicked on the normal looking pic of the frer. That is positively a line. I got back on just to see if you posted the pic and sure enough! So, so happy for you!! I bet you just can't stop looking at it. Oh how exciting!! :happydance:

I definitely saw a line when I clicked on the normal looking pic of the frer. That is positively a line. I got back on just to see if you posted the pic and sure enough! So, so happy for you!! I bet you just can't stop looking at it. Oh how exciting!! :happydance:

I am over the moon I didn't know what to do with myself I cant sit still!

I posted this in this thread a while back but here it is again and its coming true which is super creepy since I dont believe this stuff normally.

Jenny Renny told me this

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 26th.

Jennifer

----------------------------------------------------------

I started IVF in June so she is right
My BFP was today in July
My Egg Transfer for IVF was on the 15th
I go in for a Beta on the 24th and the final one on the 26th!!

So last step is could she be right on the gender!

In your link, I saw the line in the regular pic!! I am so excited for you girl!!! That is super awesome!! Now keep drinking Gatorade and adding salt to your meals to keep OHSS away. I read that it is worse with pregnancy! I am so happy for you, I had a feeling this was going to work for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Alright, Brandy. It's almost 10am here. Why haven't you peed on a stick yet? :lol:

Its darker already!

Camera doesnt do it justice lol I left it sitting and walked back into the bathroom and saw the line before I even got to it!!

Attachments

• DSC_0582.jpg
    DSC_0582.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g