Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy your lines look GREAT! I am so happy for you! I pray you get the twins you want.
Melissa, congratulations on your little boy.
Galvan, I bet you're excited for your next iui..
I am spending the rest of this year trying. I ordered some pregnancy tests and will just keep taking vitamins and aspirin and I might use the soft cups every once in a while... Then if I don't conceive again before the year is up I will begin seeing a doctor. I don't think I will try iui unless it is next to nothing in cost with military insurance. I think I will just save the money and go directly to ivf. Cost is everything in my house and the odds of ivf v/s iui are just too much. At least with ivf I can have as many eggs as fertilize placed with the chances of one sticking. The military hospital where I live offers ivf for 6000$. Still quite a chunk of dough for my poor little finances. :coffee:
I have to be honest and admit that I pray that God doesn't allow that financial burden to come to our house. I pray the next time I conceive the little one will stick.
I kind of feel like Brandy and wouldn't mind getting pregnant with twins so I could be finished with one go for our house. If God is willing though I plan on having three. Two for my hubby and one for a family member that can't conceive on her own.
I am on cd6.. Got my calendar marked for the 28th to the 4th or so.. That week my husband is going to be VERY busy. Since I am not quite sure when my o day is anymore, I am gonna just cover the whole time. At least I will know I am giving it all I got! : ))

Navy, cheri says june for me...meaning september :) shes pretty quick about getting back to you.GL!!

Navygirl, Cherri said June and boy for me for either conception month, find out month, or birth month. Well, conception or find out are out now. The only other choice is now birth month for next year. If my next IUI works as per FF my EDD would be June 1st. :)

Oh yes, I am very excited Angie!!!

CJ September has to be our month!!!

I am gladly signing up for the position of Brandy's bump buddy!! I will only be about 2-3 months behind you! :happydance:

I think EVERYONE needs to get their BFPs and we can all be bump buddies, LOL. :dance:

I am all for that Navy :)

You guys I have to say I wandered into the 1st trimester pregnancy forum and that is a sad horrid place. I dont think I will be hanging out there my god.

The entire first page I think is everything that can go wrong freaked the $hit outta me.

I went into it when I got my BFP. It scared the shit out of me. I didn't go back in there either.

I went into it when I got my BFP. It scared the shit out of me. I didn't go back in there either.

Wow I might have to find another forum for first trimester lol. Scared to check the 2nd trimester no clue whats in that ROFLMAO :dohh:

I know I have been MIA, but I still think about and pray for you ladies...

Congrats to the BFP.... :happydance:

I lol'ed at the first trimester forum comment. I don't go on any other forum pages but this one. I tried for a little while to join in but either people are stupid or people are stupid....either way, they are usually stupid. :winkwink:

Navy, I am a geek too and Scotty ALWAYS knows what's what! :haha:

I want to have another double line test.. I still got my pregnancy test in my purse. I carry that thing around with me still. It helps remind me that I can conceive. I am praying to do so again soon.
Wouldn't it be great if we all could be bump buddies? Brandy has me wishing it was a perfect world this morning. :blush: If it was I would have woken up to coffee and the smell of sausage and waffles... Alas... all I had was a load of laundry and dirty counter tops from the peanut butter and jelly my kids left for me to wipe up.
Have a great day Ladies!!

just wanted to pop in and say I think about you gals. I hope all is well

Jenafyr! I have missed you!! Fluterby! How are you? How did your surgery go?

I know the feeling Angie, I wish I would have had coffee waiting, but all I had was a mess in every room. I think my kids woke up at 6AM from the messes, but they can make them in 5 min. So, at 9:30 I was yelling at kids to clean their messes up or they would lose computers, TV, and playing privileges.

OMG Brandy!!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->