Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I really hope everyone is right about twins! Dont get me wrong though if there is one it's gonna be one over loved spoiled one too! But with how hard it was to get here we would take the news that's there's 2 in there happily

I am a day or two past ovulation. No troubles. Just dreaming.. I usually have an increase in dreams so it is nothing really new. No bloating; wouldn't be able to tell where I am in my cycle if I wasn't keeping watch. I feel good, have a little energy.. I am in a good conceiving frame of mind this month. I am gonna have me some babiezzzz!! *Singing* I am gonna have me some babiezz!!! I don't care if I have my flow or not, I am going to have me a baby or two... or ten...
I am in the middle of an English Comp 2 course and I am feeling ugh! I hate college! Business Management is gross! :haha:

Brandy, I think it is great that you will get two ultrasounds back-to-back! I can imagine your excitement and how you feel about being happy with even one little squirrel in there.
Cupcakestoy, I am just a few cycle days ahead of you. I should have my flow around the 11th or so.. I did not want to bd this month either. My ovary hurt very badly and bding only added to the pain.

I feel like the only symptom I am going to be able to record this month is gas.. The road to conception is paved with glory...and gas.. :coffee:

CJ.. My cycle is just weird lately. I definitely have a longer cycle now than I did before. I am just praying to not have anymore miscarriages. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage and then the one in May... I think that two losses in a woman's fertile life is enough. I am excited about trying again. I was feeling sorry for myself but now I am feeling like a new opportunity..

This is my hubby's last 3 day weekend for awhile. Next week he is gone to the field for 3 days.. My daughter is also going back to her dad's house this weekend. School starts back soon...My son's first year of high school.. I am a nervous Momma..

Well, I wrote a story again. I am gonna have to activate my Facebook again.. I don't have nearly enough conversation.. :blush:

I am a day or two past ovulation. No troubles. Just dreaming.. I usually have an increase in dreams so it is nothing really new. No bloating; wouldn't be able to tell where I am in my cycle if I wasn't keeping watch. I feel good, have a little energy.. I am in a good conceiving frame of mind this month. I am gonna have me some babiezzzz!! *Singing* I am gonna have me some babiezz!!! I don't care if I have my flow or not, I am going to have me a baby or two... or ten...
I am in the middle of an English Comp 2 course and I am feeling ugh! I hate college! Business Management is gross! :haha:

Brandy, I think it is great that you will get two ultrasounds back-to-back! I can imagine your excitement and how you feel about being happy with even one little squirrel in there.
Cupcakestoy, I am just a few cycle days ahead of you. I should have my flow around the 11th or so.. I did not want to bd this month either. My ovary hurt very badly and bding only added to the pain.

I feel like the only symptom I am going to be able to record this month is gas.. The road to conception is paved with glory...and gas.. :coffee:

CJ.. My cycle is just weird lately. I definitely have a longer cycle now than I did before. I am just praying to not have anymore miscarriages. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage and then the one in May... I think that two losses in a woman's fertile life is enough. I am excited about trying again. I was feeling sorry for myself but now I am feeling like a new opportunity..

This is my hubby's last 3 day weekend for awhile. Next week he is gone to the field for 3 days.. My daughter is also going back to her dad's house this weekend. School starts back soon...My son's first year of high school.. I am a nervous Momma..

Well, I wrote a story again. I am gonna have to activate my Facebook again.. I don't have nearly enough conversation.. :blush:

2dpo I'm excited you're in a great frame of mind! This could be the cycle for you :)

Gas Omg the gas

Okay, TMI for a bit. I've been waiting for a positive OPK and still have not seen one, and I'm testing 2-3 times a day. DH and I are BDing every other day, and using preseed and my diva cup to keep those spermies up near the cervix. We did this last month as well. Anyway, when I took the diva cup out, there was blood! I've never seen that before. I'm cd14 right now, so I don't know what that means. Any ideas? We didn't have a rough-and-tumble time this morning, so I'm very doubtful that it's sex-related.

Dang it... stupid sleeping pill kicked in way faster than I expected, so I hope this post made sense.

Okay, TMI for a bit. I've been waiting for a positive OPK and still have not seen one, and I'm testing 2-3 times a day. DH and I are BDing every other day, and using preseed and my diva cup to keep those spermies up near the cervix. We did this last month as well. Anyway, when I took the diva cup out, there was blood! I've never seen that before. I'm cd14 right now, so I don't know what that means. Any ideas? We didn't have a rough-and-tumble time this morning, so I'm very doubtful that it's sex-related.

Dang it... stupid sleeping pill kicked in way faster than I expected, so I hope this post made sense.

No idea maybe possible that it's blood from ovulating? I have had it a few times and it turns out it was from folly rupturing

I agree with Brandy, could be ovulation, or it could also be cervical irritation from bd/softcups too. Hope you get your + soon!

I used the soft cup this month to, and after have sex putting that thing in and taking it out made me feel irritated. That is probably what it was, Navy. Ovulating does make some women bleed a little though, I heard. If it was ovulation you know you caught your time VERY well! :thumbup:

I am about 3dpo.. Time is going by pretty quickly this month. It is fine with me. The more fast it travels, the less time I have to obsess, or be disappointed really. I woke up this morning after having dreamed I had a son last night. That is the worst thing about the tww for me. All the dreams of little ones just to face my flow at the end of my tww. I am feeling discouraged today even though I know that I have the best chance I can have apart from a procedure. I am discouraged and sad in heart. I think I need a little extra praying time today.

As you ladies go into the weekend, I hope you're all feeling great and have a fun-filled, safe few days.. I have to take my little girl to the airport on Sunday. This is going to be a cry-baby weekend.
God bless.

I used the soft cup this month to, and after have sex putting that thing in and taking it out made me feel irritated. That is probably what it was, Navy. Ovulating does make some women bleed a little though, I heard. If it was ovulation you know you caught your time VERY well! :thumbup:

I am about 3dpo.. Time is going by pretty quickly this month. It is fine with me. The more fast it travels, the less time I have to obsess, or be disappointed really. I woke up this morning after having dreamed I had a son last night. That is the worst thing about the tww for me. All the dreams of little ones just to face my flow at the end of my tww. I am feeling discouraged today even though I know that I have the best chance I can have apart from a procedure. I am discouraged and sad in heart. I think I need a little extra praying time today.

As you ladies go into the weekend, I hope you're all feeling great and have a fun-filled, safe few days.. I have to take my little girl to the airport on Sunday. This is going to be a cry-baby weekend.
God bless.
I will pray that your spirits get lifted today :) Lord knows I can use all the prayers I can get :hugs:

I have never wished it was a Monday EVER in my life lol... But I REALLY want this Monday to hurry up :) Only 4 more days!

Hey ladies.... I am having a hard time remembering if it is normal for your boobs to be achey and sore after O? I haven't been for the last 3 months so it seems kinda odd but I am not looking to deep into it. Just wondering?

Brandy, what on Monday is your scan?:happydance: I'm sooo excited for you!!!:hugs:

MommaB, my boobs always hurt after O...sometimes more than other times:shrug: don't know why:nope: if it's not at all normal for you, than that could be a good sign:thumbup::happydance:

Angie, sorry you're feeling down:hugs: yes! prayer will help, for sure:hugs:

I totally agree on the "sore" factor with softcups:( I've used them 2 different cycles in the past (long time ago...) and I was so sore from inserting and taking them out..ugh:nope: all that to say...I was planning on trying them again this cycle:haha: I'm currently CD15..ewcm..no +opk yet, thinking I'll use them tonight and next 3 nights. I "usually" O between day 15-19. I *hate* the IC opks:( Going to splurge next cycle and buy the CB smileys again;) This is my 3rd cycle with IC...my *lot* will be gone after this cycle. They just seem so fickle...I'm sure it's just me:wacko:

Hope you gals are ready for a great weekend:hugs: We're in the Vail Valley (Colorado) for the weekend for dh's art show. The weather is wonderful..such a nice change from the hot temps at home. Now just hoping for lots of sales:winkwink:

Brandy, what on Monday is your scan?:happydance: I'm sooo excited for you!!!:hugs:

MommaB, my boobs always hurt after O...sometimes more than other times:shrug: don't know why:nope: if it's not at all normal for you, than that could be a good sign:thumbup::happydance:

I totally agree on the "sore" factor with softcups:( I've used them 2 different cycles in the past (long time ago...) and I was so sore from inserting and taking them out..ugh:nope: all that to say...I was planning on trying them again this cycle:haha: I'm currently CD15..ewcm..no +opk yet, thinking I'll use them tonight and next 3 nights. I "usually" O between day 15-19. I *hate* the IC opks:( Going to splurge next cycle and buy the CB smileys again;) This is my 3rd cycle with IC...my *lot* will be gone after this cycle. They just seem so fickle...I'm sure it's just me:wacko:

Hope you gals are ready for a great weekend:hugs: We're in the Vail Valley (Colorado) for the weekend for dh's art show. The weather is wonderful..such a nice change from the hot temps at home. Now just hoping for lots of sales:winkwink:

Oh goodluck this weekend! What kind of art?

Faith- I LOVE the CB Smileys ;) Not a line judge here lol Hope you catch your eggy this cycle. I do like the softcups, get to stay lying down & don't have to sleep in a puddle (tmi) lol Have a great weekend!

Hi ladies. Hubby and I are thinking about doing IUI next cycle with clomid. I am not really optimistic it will work. I have seen several women on here try it and it not work and the expense of it makes me feel like it is just a waste. Feeling blah about TTC.

Brandy can't wait to hear of your results!

I'm at a loss at what caused the bleeding, but y'all are probably right that it was an irritated cervix. I'm still waiting to O, still getting negative OPKs, and still no temperature shift yet. Last month I O'd on cd19, but I figured that was delayed due to stress. I hope the clomid doesn't delay it too much past that, as I am impatient!

I just won a free reading from Cheri22 from one of her facebook contests. I'm so excited! I'm not sure what I'm going to pick, since I already paid for a fertility/conception reading, and that's scheduled to be done by August 5.

Hi ladies. Hubby and I are thinking about doing IUI next cycle with clomid. I am not really optimistic it will work. I have seen several women on here try it and it not work and the expense of it makes me feel like it is just a waste. Feeling blah about TTC.

Brandy can't wait to hear of your results!

I really do think IUI's can be beneficial. They were not in my situation but I am a short tuber. Me getting pregnant solely depends on the luck of the egg accidently finding my tube and in another miracle actually reaching blasto stage before getting to my uterus so it wasnt happening.

Whats the charge in your area? Does your insurance cover any of it? I really think in the big picture of things and the costs of infertility that the IUI and or medicated cycles it's the best place to start.

I'm at a loss at what caused the bleeding, but y'all are probably right that it was an irritated cervix. I'm still waiting to O, still getting negative OPKs, and still no temperature shift yet. Last month I O'd on cd19, but I figured that was delayed due to stress. I hope the clomid doesn't delay it too much past that, as I am impatient!

I just won a free reading from Cheri22 from one of her facebook contests. I'm so excited! I'm not sure what I'm going to pick, since I already paid for a fertility/conception reading, and that's scheduled to be done by August 5.

I need a bump buddy!! Hurry up O!

Thats neat for the reading. Share with us if you want I like to read silly things like that to see if they come true ;)

Brandy, my hubby's a bronze sculptor:flower: We spend winter months in FL selling artwork and summer months in CO :) Crazy, busy life, but we love it!

Navy, bet your O is right around the corner:happydance: can't wait to see your BFP:happydance:

DPitts, IUI might be the way to go....I know it's so hard to decide just HOW MUCH you're willing to spend on this journey...it's very taxing...financially and emotionally:( :hugs:

Cupcake, I wonder sometimes if using the softcups sometimes KEEPS THE SWIMMERS OUT! ...not putting that thing in just the right place... :wacko: I guess I have nothing to lose:nope:

Brandy, my hubby's a bronze sculptor:flower: We spend winter months in FL selling artwork and summer months in CO :) Crazy, busy life, but we love it!

Navy, bet your O is right around the corner:happydance: can't wait to see your BFP:happydance:

DPitts, IUI might be the way to go....I know it's so hard to decide just HOW MUCH you're willing to spend on this journey...it's very taxing...financially and emotionally:( :hugs:

Cupcake, I wonder sometimes if using the softcups sometimes KEEPS THE SWIMMERS OUT! ...not putting that thing in just the right place... :wacko: I guess I have nothing to lose:nope:

Oh that is awesome! I would love to see his work sometime if he shows it off line ;)

Can't for your U/S Brandy!!

Dpitts, my last cycle TTC was my 1st IUI. It did not work, but we will do another one as soon as I am back in Mexico with OH. Just make sure the timing is good. I feel that was our problem. I usually O the day after trigger, but my IUI was done almost 40 hours after trigger. I O usually 12 hours after so I was way off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->