Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks it's still sinking in from seeing the lil ones!

That is GREAT new Brandy!!!!!! Did you get any pictures???? Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Yay! Congrats Brandy. It's such surreal feeling isn't it. I remember my first us with my daughter. I couldn't believe I was actually sitting ,waiting to see my baby. I think after the us was when It really sank in that I was actually having a bb after trying so long.

Very exciting times for you Brandy.

Congrats Brandy! I told you I was going with TWINS!!!!! So happy that things are going well for you!

Brandy- CONGRATS!!! So happy for you and your family!!
BTW my cousin went missing in Eugene 11 years ago.

Mrsc congrats those are beautiful lines!!

Brandy- CONGRATS!!! So happy for you and your family!!
BTW my cousin went missing in Eugene 11 years ago.

Mrsc congrats those are beautiful lines!!

Oh my I am so sorry!! I couldnt imagine anything like that happening here like that but you never know.

Hugs to you Angie!

Twins are so wonderful, Brandy!

Hey ladies, haven't been around in a while. Took a break cuz I kinda felt out of place waiting for the reversal. But today, I FINALLY finished paying it off! It's time to officially book my surgery!

I tried to book it this morning but was told they would call me back. It's been 3 1/2 hours. How long do you think I should wait before calling back? They close in 3 hours.

Brandy!! I'm a little late to the party here, BUT :yipee::wohoo::baby: I'm so excited that you're having twins:happydance: :oneofeach: so glad scan measurements were good!:hugs: You just keep sleeping:hugs: you're going to need it:winkwink::sleep:

BrandiCanucks, how exciting to be so near to your TR:thumbup: hope everything comes together quickly for you:hugs:

Afm, looks like I'm 1dpo:haha: we just got home last night from our CO Show...which went OK..we had to load in the pouring rain:nope: so today, we're drying everything out before leaving again tomorrow:wacko: I feel exhausted and want to stay home but hubby REALLY wants me to be with him:flower: it's so hard to keep up with things at home when I'm only here 2 days a week:wacko: ...either way, we just have 3 shows left and then we'll get back into a routine. I hate having a messy house:cry: it stresses me out and I can't relax.

Fingers crossed for you Faith!

I called back this afternoon. Turns out they were taking so long because they don't have any preop or surgery dates available yet due to the holidays. Grrr.

They say they'll know by next week, so my surgery will DEFINITELY be by the end of September, and I'm going to wait one full cycle, and then start trying, so probably by the end of October, gonna start TTC.

Fingers crossed for you Faith!

I called back this afternoon. Turns out they were taking so long because they don't have any preop or surgery dates available yet due to the holidays. Grrr.

They say they'll know by next week, so my surgery will DEFINITELY be by the end of September, and I'm going to wait one full cycle, and then start trying, so probably by the end of October, gonna start TTC.
Who is doing your surgery?

I was told I could ttc as soon as I felt up to it which was immediately!

I had mine at chapel hill

Dr. Soliman at Newlife Fertility Centre in Mississauga, Ontario is doing my surgery. He boasts at 100% success rate for reversing a ligation, and a 90% pregnancy rate. Mine have been tied for 25 months now with Filshie clips, so I'm REALLY hoping it is successful!

I want to wait one cycle mostly because I want to see if my cycles change post-surgery. I JUST got back to regular cycles a few months ago after stopping breastfeeding 10 months ago. I'm also using fresh donor sperm, and because he lives 2 hours away from me, costing time and gas, lol, I want to make sure my cycles don't change so I can time the inseminations correctly. He successfully donated to me once before and we were successful on the first donation.

Faith, I hope you caught it :)

cd6 for me. Just waiting on game day :)

I am so excited for you over your two little ones, Brandy! That is great news. I bet you're over the moon...

That is good that your surgery is scheduled Brandi. I waited so many years for mine.... I completely understand your anticipation.

Faith...Ugh for the two week wait...and messy houses. :winkwink: Feels like neither ever end.

I sent my baby girl off today.. Blah!!
I am gonna start peeing on some stuff pretty soon even though the earliest I really should even start testing would be around the 11th, (give or take a few days.) Not a symptom in sight.. I get a little crampy every once in awhile but that's it.. No dreams anymore.. no sore nothing.. I actually feel pretty good. I want to do some rearranging of some furniture and deep cleaning while the hubby is gone to the field for land nav training.. I am 8dpo.. give or take a day or two.. I am sad to say that I am not gonna get double lines this month, but I am still gonna pee on what I can until I start so I can keep squinting for lines I am not going to see. Gotta find some hope somewhere.. Even temporary Wondfro hope..
I am gonna start checking around to see what I will have to do so I can maybe do iui once before the end of the year. I would really love to be pregnant before the end of the year. I don't know what it cost or what is involved. I will probably spend the evening checking it out online. I just want to feel like I am doing more. I feel so powerless. Gonna go look that up now!!

I hope everyone is doing good while this middle-of-the week funk rolls in.. Tuesdays are soo long!!! :haha:

I am so excited for you over your two little ones, Brandy! That is great news. I bet you're over the moon...

That is good that your surgery is scheduled Brandi. I waited so many years for mine.... I completely understand your anticipation.

Faith...Ugh for the two week wait...and messy houses. :winkwink: Feels like neither ever end.

I sent my baby girl off today.. Blah!!
I am gonna start peeing on some stuff pretty soon even though the earliest I really should even start testing would be around the 11th, (give or take a few days.) Not a symptom in sight.. I get a little crampy every once in awhile but that's it.. No dreams anymore.. no sore nothing.. I actually feel pretty good. I want to do some rearranging of some furniture and deep cleaning while the hubby is gone to the field for land nav training.. I am 8dpo.. give or take a day or two.. I am sad to say that I am not gonna get double lines this month, but I am still gonna pee on what I can until I start so I can keep squinting for lines I am not going to see. Gotta find some hope somewhere.. Even temporary Wondfro hope..
I am gonna start checking around to see what I will have to do so I can maybe do iui once before the end of the year. I would really love to be pregnant before the end of the year. I don't know what it cost or what is involved. I will probably spend the evening checking it out online. I just want to feel like I am doing more. I feel so powerless. Gonna go look that up now!!

I hope everyone is doing good while this middle-of-the week funk rolls in.. Tuesdays are soo long!!! :haha:

Glad to hear you're doing good!

Have you ever seen a FS? If you already have one then thats good. Otherwise some OBs will do it as well. I know mine will.... but I went to the FS for it.

I don't have a doctor. Any doctor. I went to the ER when I started spotting with my miscarriage, but I knew I was having a miscarriage since my first pregnancy was a miscarriage as well. I also knew that I had a full cleansing of the fetus because I was bleeding heavily and then it just stopped instantly almost, so there was no need for me to make another appt. I went to the ER to have an hsg done in March of this year, and I had my reversal in April of last year.. Before that, it had been 11 years since I had seen any doctor other than the dentist and the dr I saw for the blood clots in my lungs.
I have doctor phobia I suppose. I don't feel there is anything wrong with seeing a doctor, but I just am honestly pretty poor and I have not had any reason to see a doctor, or money. It took me quite a few years to pay for my reversal... almost 11 years. My husband is in the Army now so we have insurance and the Madigan Army hospital has an IVF program for Active military that will cost 6000.. I had called and found out the information to be added to the program and I found out the next day that I was pregnant, a week later, I lost it.
I have decided that I will go thru Tricare, get a referral for infertility, make my new doctor give me another hsg, and the cycle after the hsg have the iui; if my tubes are not blocked. (My left one was open.)I also will do castor oil packs, (for making my digestive system and tubes clean) and take ginger root (for body circulation) for the next few months. I will get on the list for IVF at the hospital so I can be prepared. If I do not conceive this year I will do IVF, God-willing, in the first half of the next year. If it does not work for me, I will save until I can do another cycle, hopefully before we have a new duty station in 2016. If it takes IVF for me, I will do the same (egg production cooperating) and use 3 eggs instead of the 2 I had thought of before to give us a better chance of one staying. I have my set-in-financial-stone plan.. I plan on being pregnant before my 35th birthday. I will now just pray that the plan I have and the plan my God has for me is one and the same.. :winkwink: Oh, and that financially I can stay with the plan I've made.

Brandy!! I'm a little late to the party here, BUT :yipee::wohoo::baby: I'm so excited that you're having twins:happydance: :oneofeach: so glad scan measurements were good!:hugs: You just keep sleeping:hugs: you're going to need it:winkwink::sleep:

BrandiCanucks, how exciting to be so near to your TR:thumbup: hope everything comes together quickly for you:hugs:

Afm, looks like I'm 1dpo:haha: we just got home last night from our CO Show...which went OK..we had to load in the pouring rain:nope: so today, we're drying everything out before leaving again tomorrow:wacko: I feel exhausted and want to stay home but hubby REALLY wants me to be with him:flower: it's so hard to keep up with things at home when I'm only here 2 days a week:wacko: ...either way, we just have 3 shows left and then we'll get back into a routine. I hate having a messy house:cry: it stresses me out and I can't relax.
Faith-I'm 1dpo today so we can be cycle buddies! lol My cycles are only usually 25 days tho so I tend to "lap" people, bad that I end up wit extra AF for the year, but guess It's just more chances at success lol I totally get the not getting to clean your house stressing you out thing :/ but I too would have to let it go & go with dh...Maybe it will keep you busy & this tww will fly by! Fx'd for you!

I don't have a doctor. Any doctor. I went to the ER when I started spotting with my miscarriage, but I knew I was having a miscarriage since my first pregnancy was a miscarriage as well. I also knew that I had a full cleansing of the fetus because I was bleeding heavily and then it just stopped instantly almost, so there was no need for me to make another appt. I went to the ER to have an hsg done in March of this year, and I had my reversal in April of last year.. Before that, it had been 11 years since I had seen any doctor other than the dentist and the dr I saw for the blood clots in my lungs.
I have doctor phobia I suppose. I don't feel there is anything wrong with seeing a doctor, but I just am honestly pretty poor and I have not had any reason to see a doctor, or money. It took me quite a few years to pay for my reversal... almost 11 years. My husband is in the Army now so we have insurance and the Madigan Army hospital has an IVF program for Active military that will cost 6000.. I had called and found out the information to be added to the program and I found out the next day that I was pregnant, a week later, I lost it.
I have decided that I will go thru Tricare, get a referral for infertility, make my new doctor give me another hsg, and the cycle after the hsg have the iui; if my tubes are not blocked. (My left one was open.)I also will do castor oil packs, (for making my digestive system and tubes clean) and take ginger root (for body circulation) for the next few months. I will get on the list for IVF at the hospital so I can be prepared. If I do not conceive this year I will do IVF, God-willing, in the first half of the next year. If it does not work for me, I will save until I can do another cycle, hopefully before we have a new duty station in 2016. If it takes IVF for me, I will do the same (egg production cooperating) and use 3 eggs instead of the 2 I had thought of before to give us a better chance of one staying. I have my set-in-financial-stone plan.. I plan on being pregnant before my 35th birthday. I will now just pray that the plan I have and the plan my God has for me is one and the same.. :winkwink: Oh, and that financially I can stay with the plan I've made.

I usually NEVER go to the Dr. unless its my annual PAP for my Birthday! (I forget other wise lol) I was in culture shock since scheduling TR & afterwards with all the Dr. appt.'s, labs, meds, poking & prodding :/ Felt like a science experiment lol Have just been trying naturally lately, well except SI this cycle, but we have been tossing the thoughts of IUI around after 1st of the year maybe. I am warming up to the idea of IVF, thanks to Brandy, lol, but in reality don't see it on the radar! Sounds like you have a good plan in place to help you get your miracle tho :)

Alright, I got my conception reading from cheri22:

"They are showing me a BOY headed your way and relate him to OCTOBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who is always going to prefer things to be simple, he does not like it when people are overly dramatic, and will often avoid situations (and people) who feel the need to drag him into that "crap". You will find that he is fairly polite about it, letting them know that he does not want any part in it, and often finding a reason to leave the room. When a girl still seems to drag him into it, its usually him being a bit more verbal, coming out and saying that he wont be apart of it.. if the same person still does not give up, that for him is when the friendship is over and he moves on.

They are showing him taking after your husband. Always good with anything electronic, but they show that its more about being able to do things with his hands. You will find that he is his most happy when he is able to create things, and keep himself busy.

He does like watching tv, but its the typical guy shows, where they are fixing something, or destroying it in the first place! Hes always going to love reality tv, and seems to have a wicked sense of humor,. Often the one that thinks that everything is funny and really has a hard time with taking things seriously.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working in an automobile shop.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 27. They will have one girl and one boy of their own"

I guess we'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure that we'll have a girl first, so who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->