Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy - I'm trying, LOL! And I'll totally share what cheri22 says. If it weren't for the gals here, I'd never have heard of her!

FaithHopeLove - I think it's so awesome that your husband is a bronze sculptor. I have no talent, but I love to see art. :)

Galvan - I hope the next time they get the timing for the IUI right. I know it's going to happen for you.

AFM - Still waiting to O, but I got some good news and I'll most likely be going back to university to finish my degree in the Spring. I'm only one semester away from a degree in English, which is totally a loser degree for the job market, but I love the work. I would love nothing more than to just go to school forever. I'm also thinking about switching over to a BSN degree, but I have to take a bunch of science courses, since I wimped out originally and only took the non-science majors science classes.

I feel really blessed and hopeful this month. Even if this is not my month, I know that things will work out. I'll even be able to quit my job and be a stay-at-home mom. My 13 year old has issues with his ADD and not finishing homework or turning it in, and this gives me the opportunity to be a better help to him. It's just like all these options just opened up for me and my family, and I wonder how we were so lucky. I feel truly blessed. I am filled with joy and gratefulness, and maybe some ambien. Even though my Dad passed away the day before my birthday, I know now how much he really cared for me and his grandchildren. I wish I could have done more at the end of his life so that he would know how much I loved him. He did so much more for me than I ever expected, and I feel like my heart is not large enough to hold all the love he had for me that I saw too late.

Sorry to ramble. I just am so staggered by the knowledge of a whole world I had given up on being wide open for me. I don't know how long it will take for our baby to arrive, but I know we will be ready when she decides it's her turn to join us. (Also, I blame ambien for adding to the rambling.)

Jojo I'm sorry for your loss :(

Brandy congrats on your betas!!

We are moving to oregon and its a crazy mess around here LOL we just spent a week there house hunting and now we are scrambling to get our house sold and I've discovered I have way too much crap hahahaha!!

We are moving to oregon and its a crazy mess around here LOL we just spent a week there house hunting and now we are scrambling to get our house sold and I've discovered I have way too much crap hahahaha!!

wow! Where in Oregon are you moving? Dont worry I am too exhausted to stalk anyone.

AFM- still the only pregnancy symptom for me is complete exhausting which makes me worry :( But it is what it is so I wont worry about it and have my ultrasound Monday. I just pray the lil bean/beans are all snuggled in and forming all their goodies! Not sure how much we will get to see at 5w6d.

wow! Where in Oregon are you moving? Dont worry I am too exhausted to stalk anyone.

AFM- still the only pregnancy symptom for me is complete exhausting which makes me worry :( But it is what it is so I wont worry about it and have my ultrasound Monday. I just pray the lil bean/beans are all snuggled in and forming all their goodies! Not sure how much we will get to see at 5w6d.
Should be able to see their placement, maybe a heartbeat but maybe not, right on the line lol but probably too early to see too much. Still SUPER exciting tho!

We will be in the Salem area.

Oh how nice! If I ever get up enough energy to stalk someone I will trek the 45 minutes north to do so lol. Were down in Eugene.

GL with the move hope it goes smoothly.

Okay, I finally got my positive OPK and EWCM yesterday, but I must have surged in the middle of the night because I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday afternoon. Had a nice temp jump this morning. Now on to the 2ww.

Okay, I finally got my positive OPK and EWCM yesterday, but I must have surged in the middle of the night because I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday afternoon. Had a nice temp jump this morning. Now on to the 2ww.

:happydance::happydance:

I haven't been on here for a while, but to sum it up lately, we began trying on after my July cycle. O day was 7/23. I used OPK and definately felt the physical symptoms. Been having insomnia and then tiredness throughout the day. Queezy last few nights. Bought two answer tests this morning (should be 12 DPO) I attached the pic..........what do you ladies think? BFP?

Attachments

• 20130804_171944.jpg
    20130804_171944.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
I haven't been on here for a while, but to sum it up lately, we began trying on after my July cycle. O day was 7/23. I used OPK and definately felt the physical symptoms. Been having insomnia and then tiredness throughout the day. Queezy last few nights. Bought two answer tests this morning (should be 12 DPO) I attached the pic..........what do you ladies think? BFP?

DEFINITE!! I didnt even have to open the picture to see that :happydance::happydance:

Whats your due date!? Were close :)

Well not sure of due date, if I go off of the pregnancy calendar.......would be april 15. Going to call ob/gyn tomorrow and get in to make sure bean is there and where it's supposed to be. I just had my reversal done on 6/19, so this happened very quickly for us. Nervous that everything is ok and that it's not a tubal or chemical. But sooo happy at the same time!

Well not sure of due date, if I go off of the pregnancy calendar.......would be april 15. Going to call ob/gyn tomorrow and get in to make sure bean is there and where it's supposed to be. I just had my reversal done on 6/19, so this happened very quickly for us. Nervous that everything is ok and that it's not a tubal or chemical. But sooo happy at the same time!

Yes very important that they get you in for a scan once your HCG levels hit 1500 or more.

If you have ANY pain near the ovaries by pass the doctors and go to the ER and demand a scan. EP's are nothing to mess with thats for sure.

Wishing you a very H&H 9 Months! Were 2 weeks apart about.. I am due April Fools haha

I see two lines! BFP congrats!

I see two bright lines! How blessed you are to get two double lines so quickly. I wish you a healthy and easy 9 months!
Yay Navy for positive opks!! Hope your tww slides by quickly.

It's MONDAY Brandy!! I know it is only 7 am, but I want some scan results!!!

I am super emo today. My little girl is going back to her dads tomorrow in West Virginia. So far away. :cry: This tww is going slowly. I have NO symptoms. I just know I failed again this month. I am very tired of ttc. I am convinced I am not pregnant this month. I am praying I can turn my mind away from needing a doctor's help until the end of the year at least.

I hope everyone is doing well.

OMG how did I forget that Brandy has her scan today? Like everything else, I'm just going to go ahead and blame the clomid.

KMFX for you, Brandy!

I just got back to work from my ultrasound and there is TWINS! They are both measuring the exact same size. We were able to see the sac and the yoke with the fetal poles making a tiny appearance. We thought we saw the heartbeats but she didn’t want to say 100%

But all looks well!! We go back in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->