Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Is Cheri the only prediction you sought out?

Jennyrenny correctly predicted my youngest daughter's conception and EXACT birthdate 3 years in advance.

Alright, I got my conception reading from cheri22:

"They are showing me a BOY headed your way and relate him to OCTOBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who is always going to prefer things to be simple, he does not like it when people are overly dramatic, and will often avoid situations (and people) who feel the need to drag him into that "crap". You will find that he is fairly polite about it, letting them know that he does not want any part in it, and often finding a reason to leave the room. When a girl still seems to drag him into it, its usually him being a bit more verbal, coming out and saying that he wont be apart of it.. if the same person still does not give up, that for him is when the friendship is over and he moves on.

They are showing him taking after your husband. Always good with anything electronic, but they show that its more about being able to do things with his hands. You will find that he is his most happy when he is able to create things, and keep himself busy.

He does like watching tv, but its the typical guy shows, where they are fixing something, or destroying it in the first place! Hes always going to love reality tv, and seems to have a wicked sense of humor,. Often the one that thinks that everything is funny and really has a hard time with taking things seriously.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working in an automobile shop.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 27. They will have one girl and one boy of their own"

I guess we'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure that we'll have a girl first, so who knows!

Interesting! Thanks for sharing

"They are showing me a BOY headed your way and relate him to OCTOBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who is always going to prefer things to be simple, he does not like it when people are overly dramatic, and will often avoid situations (and people) who feel the need to drag him into that "crap". You will find that he is fairly polite about it, letting them know that he does not want any part in it, and often finding a reason to leave the room. When a girl still seems to drag him into it, its usually him being a bit more verbal, coming out and saying that he wont be apart of it.. if the same person still does not give up, that for him is when the friendship is over and he moves on.

They are showing him taking after your husband. Always good with anything electronic, but they show that its more about being able to do things with his hands. You will find that he is his most happy when he is able to create things, and keep himself busy.

He does like watching tv, but its the typical guy shows, where they are fixing something, or destroying it in the first place! Hes always going to love reality tv, and seems to have a wicked sense of humor,. Often the one that thinks that everything is funny and really has a hard time with taking things seriously.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working in an automobile shop.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 27. They will have one girl and one boy of their own"

I guess we'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure that we'll have a girl first, so who knows!
Glad you got your reading, but I'm not one who puts any much faith in psychics. I do believe some people can do readings, but frankly they scare me & I'm terrified of hearing bad news lol I wonder though if anyone who gets a reading from Cheri gets told that they don't see more kids in their future? Not trying to be a downer, or wish bad things for people but just curious......:/ Hope you get your bfp soon

I think they're neat. I don't know how much store I put into all of it, but I guess we'll see in time. :) I was worried that she'd say she didn't see anything, but I also wonder if she always sees something.

Brandicanucks - This was the only reading I had done. I hadn't heard of the other, just that a few ladies here had used cheri22.

I am 5dpo and starting to get tired of waiting. I'm supposedly not testing until the 15th, so we'll see if I actually stick to that. I went out and got school supplies today and scheduled everyone for the dentist and doctor visits, so I feel accomplished. :)

I have been testing for the last 3 days.. all negative of course... I think that I am finally getting over my disappointment again though, which is nice. I figure I am done testing until after Tuesday, and only then if my period doesn't come, and I surely expect it here. I am about 10dpo.. I hate ttc..

I believe that certain people have psychic abilities. I don't believe in having faith in one of their predictions because I believe in God leading me first. I do feel that the mind is more powerful than people know, and that if a person believes in something that is all it takes sometimes.

Even though I am not pregnant this month I got a lot of cleaning done.. I got my whole house clean from top to bottom. Furniture changed around.. clothes and blankets and couch covers washed.. Grocery shopping done, now all I have to do is make some dr. appts, and all done until my husband gets home today, that is.... :haha:

I hope everyone has a great day!!

She called that cp I had in June after 30 something cycles with nothing, so I hope she's right :)

Hmmm...so quiet around here:shrug: I hope it's a good sign that everyone is having a great weekend:happydance: I'm certainly keeping busy, but always checking BnB for good news:flower: 5dpo for me:)

Hmmm...so quiet around here:shrug: I hope it's a good sign that everyone is having a great weekend:happydance: I'm certainly keeping busy, but always checking BnB for good news:flower: 5dpo for me:)

I am trying but failing miserably at staying off of BNB obviously lol.

Glad you're doing well 5dpo! lets hope there was something in the water you were drainking at the art show ;)

I have a scan on Tuesday it's the a super important scan so I am very nervous and scared for. Last monday when we saw the twins we saw all we should for 5 weeks...the sac, the yoke, the fetal pole forming... We saw tiny flickering of what we thought was the heart but they wouldnt measure it as such without being 100%. So this scan we will be 6w6d... close enough to 7 we should see 2 heartbeats going crazy. Please just let them be ok!

I have had ALOT of pressure and tugging in my lower abdomen I am contributing it to growing and stretching and hoping its a good things. Its been 18 years since I was pregnant so I dont remember all these weird things :dohh:

4dpo here. Decided to take Progesterone again :/ Hate it but it's supposed to help with getting a bfp so I'm in! Been busy with putting up Corn, Tomatoes & beans lat few days...Trying to kill time lol Think I may have pulled a muscle in my back yesterday playing with the kids, so not having the best of days....Brandy, don't you dare stay away! You are my inspiration lol Dh & I actually are discussing maybe "mini" IVF if no BFP by age 38(2 1/2 yrs) not sure where this road will leave but I WANT OUR BABY!!! lol I feel better now ;) Have a great weekend ladies!

7dpo here and been cramping for the past few days. It's very annoying and making me think that AF will arrive on time this month. Oh well, if this is not my month, then the next month will do!

I am trying but failing miserably at staying off of BNB obviously lol.

Glad you're doing well 5dpo! lets hope there was something in the water you were drainking at the art show ;)

I have a scan on Tuesday it's the a super important scan so I am very nervous and scared for. Last monday when we saw the twins we saw all we should for 5 weeks...the sac, the yoke, the fetal pole forming... We saw tiny flickering of what we thought was the heart but they wouldnt measure it as such without being 100%. So this scan we will be 6w6d... close enough to 7 we should see 2 heartbeats going crazy. Please just let them be ok!

I have had ALOT of pressure and tugging in my lower abdomen I am contributing it to growing and stretching and hoping its a good things. Its been 18 years since I was pregnant so I dont remember all these weird things :dohh:

Massive congrats on having twins hunny, and the cramps are completely normal xxx

Cycle day one... Knew this month was a bust so it isn't really surprising.. I actually told the hubby that I didn't want to try anymore. He was upset and said that giving up was not an option. The mood I was in, it surely was.. I hope everyone else is doing well. I bought some castor oil and will try some of that and some new vitamins. This cycle my fertile days will be on the weekend. I WILL NOT be using the soft cups again. I hit every day PERFECTLY last month. I won't use them anymore. I have decided to try for my bestie, but I actually would rather give up for awhile.
I hope everyone is doing better than me. I am discouraged.. :cry:

Cycle day one... Knew this month was a bust so it isn't really surprising.. I actually told the hubby that I didn't want to try anymore. He was upset and said that giving up was not an option. The mood I was in, it surely was.. I hope everyone else is doing well. I bought some castor oil and will try some of that and some new vitamins. This cycle my fertile days will be on the weekend. I WILL NOT be using the soft cups again. I hit every day PERFECTLY last month. I won't use them anymore. I have decided to try for my bestie, but I actually would rather give up for awhile.

Ahh I am sorry. I really wish I had some words of wisdom but I don't. You have yo do what you feel right. Maybe your dh will agree to a break?

Brandy- CONGRATS!!! So happy for you and your family!!
BTW my cousin went missing in Eugene 11 years ago.

Mrsc congrats those are beautiful lines!!

Oh my I am so sorry!! I couldnt imagine anything like that happening here like that but you never know.

Brandy it was 11 years ago and her and her boyfriend went missing. His parents had him declared dead but my cousin is still on the missing children site. It's really sad and horrible that we still don't know what happened.

Brandy- CONGRATS!!! So happy for you and your family!!
BTW my cousin went missing in Eugene 11 years ago.

Mrsc congrats those are beautiful lines!!

Oh my I am so sorry!! I couldnt imagine anything like that happening here like that but you never know.

Brandy it was 11 years ago and her and her boyfriend went missing. His parents had him declared dead but my cousin is still on the missing children site. It's really sad and horrible that we still don't know what happened.

Thats very scary... I tried to dig up the cold cases for around 2002 but I didn't see anything that was 2002 Eugene Oregon unsolved. I probably missed it somewhere. The closest thing I recalled was the brook wilberger case which has now been solved.

I hope that you find peace soon.

Her name is Kami Vollendroff. But my cousin informed me that she actually went missing in Boiler Bay but the guys parents and grandparents did not report them missing until they returned to Eugene.

Her name is Kami Vollendroff. But my cousin informed me that she actually went missing in Boiler Bay but the guys parents and grandparents did not report them missing until they returned to Eugene.

Now that I read their story I did hear about it at the time. But they pretty much just immediately decided that they were swept out to sea by a sneaker wave.

mnjhowell - I'm sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine not knowing for so many years. *hugs*

I am 9DPO and I woke all sweating this morning. I had to have the A/C blasting this morning, which of course was all for naught since I ended up getting all sweaty again at my morning shift. I had a temp dip yesterday, but everything I've read says that it could mean something or most likely it could mean nothing. EVERYTHING could mean something OR nothing. TTC is frustrating like that, I suppose. I was naughty and tested yesterday and today and got nice, blaring BFNs, so I didn't even get to squint to try to see something. DH is convinced we succeeded this month, and I know most people don't get BFPs at 9dpo, or 10dpo, or even up to 15dpo. I just wanted to be one of those who did. I know I'm not out until AF shows, and I know my chart looks good, but I have to keep reminding myself that everything could be good because of the clomid and I could still end up with a BFN. The 15th is my official test day, so I will try not to get discouraged until then. Also, if it is a BFN, I look forward to my temp going back to normal so I'm not hot and sweaty all the time.

I hope everyone else is doing well and had a good weekend. We're going to Disney World in November and DH and I are so excited! Only one of the three children know yet, and it's killing me not to tell them every time I talk to them on the phone. (The one child who knows is the one who lives with us. Very complicated story.)

*hugs* Maybe just taking a break for a month will be good for your mental health. I am learning how easy it is to get burned out when you try your best and yet still come up empty and disappointed.

It was not difficult to try when I was getting negatives, but since I had that stupid miscarriage and I know I CAN conceive, it is a million times more difficult now to keep pushing and not getting pregnant again. I keep disappointing myself. I just have to find a way to accept that I can only do what I can do.

I hope you have a nice big positive this month, Navy!
I am using the castor oil packs every day for an hour and will just keep trying. I am the type of person that wants what I want right then.. I can be patient, I just don't like to. I have to be patient and I don't want to be. I have only been trying a little over 3 months of this year since my husband was away at Basic training from the first of Jan to the end of April. Plus, I think that when I had that hsg in March my tube was not even open until that test. I just pray that it didn't get blocked again since then. That's why I am using the castor oil packs since people say they break up scar tissue. Figure it can't hurt. Still haven't called and made a doctor appt yet. I should probably get on that, but I am waiting for something... Not sure what really.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was great! God bless!
I hope you are doing well Brandy, and your little bundles are beating their little hearts to a beautiful rhythm and you get to hear them today.. (Pretty sure it's today.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->