Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Girls, x I feel a little guilty as I know everyone on here wants a BFP, and not everyone has a good news story to tell..... I started this thread to support TR women in their journey, so if you dont mind I will hang around for a while to see how everyone is doing, and pray this is our sticky one, its still very early days and all I can be is hopeful...I really hope everyone is close behind me in getting their dreams...2.and I will look forward in reading your journey's.xxx

Good Luck everyone xxxx

Crystal, don't you dare feel the least bit bad! YOU deserve this!!!! I find it sooo encouraging to see other TR ladies get their BFPs:happydance: :hugs: enjoy every moment of it:hugs:

This a good support group Crystal. I hope you stick around. I know I don't post much for I am not on much now days. I do try to check in when I can. I said a prayer for your pregnancy :).

Hi ladies :).

We need your support Crystal! :hugs: Don't even think about leaving us!! :)

Hiiiiiiiii everyone, hope you are well, Crystal it would be amazing if you are having twins.

Angel hi, i'm ok thanks hope you are well too.

Momma how are you ?

Super you've beena bit quiet, everything ok.

Hi ready how's things.

Hi Faith.

Hope you get your BFPs this month girls.:hugs:

Oh and sorry for anyone i missed. :flower:

angel im sorry af got you she will be getting me tomorrow too :( one day it will be our turn to post some good news, we just gotta keep on keepin on :)

Hey ladies!!

Spuggle , yes I have been a little laid back lol but I am doing well. O is just around the corner, getting my bedding in and hoping for the best!

:hugs:

Hey ladies!!

Spuggle , yes I have been a little laid back lol but I am doing well. O is just around the corner, getting my bedding in and hoping for the best!

:hugs:

Me too lol, i'm still gonna ttc until i get my results, might as well. :haha: Good luck for this month hun.:thumbup:

Sorry AF got you Angel....better luck next month hunny xxx

Sorry dont want to sound negative but just thought I would let you all know I have had another chemical this month and just waiting for nature to take its course my HCG levels have dropped to 3.9 although my progesterone is 93 so it wasnt that which caused little beanie not to stick.....Been to see my TR dr today and he has confirmed everything, so I am back to the drawing board, I am booked in for an HSG just to check both tubes again next month hopefully and he has also put on some different fertility drugs called Tamoxifen to see if I am better on them than the Clomid.....So IM BACK ON A MISSION....:thumbup: So I wont be going anywhere soon girls...I will be sticking around for a while longer...xxx

Hope everyone is dancing the night away TTC and I really hope we hear some good news soon.....xx

Speak soon xxxxxx

Sorry dont want to sound negative but just thought I would let you all know I have had another chemical this month and just waiting for nature to take its course my HCG levels have dropped to 3.9 although my progesterone is 93 so it wasnt that which caused little beanie not to stick.....Been to see my TR dr today and he has confirmed everything, so I am back to the drawing board, I am booked in for an HSG just to check both tubes again next month hopefully and he has also put on some different fertility drugs called Tamoxifen to see if I am better on them than the Clomid.....So IM BACK ON A MISSION....:thumbup: So I wont be going anywhere soon girls...I will be sticking around for a while longer...xxx

Hope everyone is dancing the night away TTC and I really hope we hear some good news soon.....xx

Speak soon xxxxxx

Crystal i'm so sorry, i'm so shocked. I don't know what else to say hun. :nope:

:hug:

Speak soon xxxxxx

:hug: I am so sorry hun :( there are no words, keep your head up this will happen for you

Speak soon xxxxxx

Oh Crystal! Gosh darn:nope: I'm so sorry this has happened again:cry: You are such a strong women:thumbup: I'm glad you're getting the HSG done..hopefully it will bring answers for you.:hugs: Wow, what a tough journey this can be:( I'll be joining you for another cycle of trying as my temps are falling and I had BFN yest. & today:( ...moving forward though, it's all we can do:hugs:

Crystal, I am so sorry hun :hugs: You are indeed a strong woman.

FX for all us TR ladies! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the kind words and support.:flower: I will bounce back as I always do...ONWARDS and UPWARDS....I am at rock bottom but the only way is UP from here....:hugs:Thanks girls.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->