Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake, I feel ya on the ticked off thing... I think I am going to ovulate on the right side and that is my blocked side. Blah!! I guess I will seriously have to learn to be more patient.

Welcome mrobyn... I hope you have quick results.

I am still using the castor oil packs. I seriously like these things. Even after conception I think I might continue these once or twice a week. I am not going to use anything this time to ttc. I am just going to have a good time, love my best friend, and get some medical stuff together.

I hope everyone's weekend is AWESOME!!!

Brandy, I would sincerely rather go straight to ivf. If I could do that financially right now, I would.

Welcome Mrobyn22!! Hope your TR journey is a short one! :flower:

Praying for you ladies as always! :hugs:

Hospital consultant has gave the go ahead for one more baby by C-section at 37 weeks! We think we are going to go for it and be sterilised at the same time!!! I know I've been blessed with 2 TR babies but a 3rd would be wonderful and they are saying now that a 3rd is possible with how well I have healed and how thick my womb is with scans. Thought I would have to have a hysterectomy but not!!!!!!!!! We are over the moon at the news after them saying we couldn't have anymore after Alyssa-Rose. Going for it big time in September lol trying for a summer baby xxx

Hospital consultant has gave the go ahead for one more baby by C-section at 37 weeks! We think we are going to go for it and be sterilised at the same time!!! I know I've been blessed with 2 TR babies but a 3rd would be wonderful and they are saying now that a 3rd is possible with how well I have healed and how thick my womb is with scans. Thought I would have to have a hysterectomy but not!!!!!!!!! We are over the moon at the news after them saying we couldn't have anymore after Alyssa-Rose. Going for it big time in September lol trying for a summer baby xxx

FX for you!

Jo, 37 weeks! Lucky girl! Why don't you have twins and give me one, lol!!

Hello Ladies, it's been a very long time since I have been here. A lot of new faces... But I have some news!!! I have my BFP!!! It's still very early stages but I feel good about this one! I have some reading to do here to catch up!

Hello Ladies, it's been a very long time since I have been here. A lot of new faces... But I have some news!!! I have my BFP!!! It's still very early stages but I feel good about this one! I have some reading to do here to catch up!

Welcome back and Congratulations!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Jo we started at a NTNP but have decided after 4 months of it we are starting to TTC big time too!!!! Congrats on the scan girl. I am going to attempt a VBA4C ! :winkwink::winkwink:I am on CD 8 and waiting to O at the moment!!!

I want to have a vb.. I had one of each, so I am hoping I can have a vaginal delivery with my next pregnancy. (My c-section was an emergency breech..)
I am enjoying hanging out this month and just spending time with the Hubby.. We are getting a lot done and said and I am glad that I am not to worried about conceiving this month. It is making me much more laid back. I want to try this for a few months while I get money and paperwork together for the real trying around October. I will stop the oil packs Wednesday of this week. That begins my fertile period.

I think that is great that you are gonna ttc one more JoJo.. You too, MommaBrown. I can't wait to read about your good news! I am happy for your positive Superstoked.. I like reading your ladies' news..

How are you feeling, Brandy? How are the two Amigos? You got names yet? Are your other kids excited? Mine think I am nuts for starting over. :haha: Everyone does really.. I think it's weird that everyone thinks I am nuts for wanting more kids... It makes perfect sense to me..

I hope everyone has a great week!!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing good, healing more everyday and loving life and the people in it. I saw my doctor last week for BC... :( it was bitter sweet. Because of everything that's happened and the fact I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant for soooo long I forgot what its like to have a SCARE.... so i'm in the TWW and i'm stressing

Super!!! Nice to see you back and posting such wonderful news!! Fill us in on what's been going on with you. :hugs:

Jenafyr- Yeah it's strange after all these years to actually worry about accidentally getting pregnant. :blush:

Jo- Happy to hear you have the go ahead for another!! Hope it's a short wait!! :flower:

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing good, healing more everyday and loving life and the people in it. I saw my doctor last week for BC... :( it was bitter sweet. Because of everything that's happened and the fact I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant for soooo long I forgot what its like to have a SCARE.... so i'm in the TWW and i'm stressing

Even after having my tubes untied I couldn't bring myself to go back on BC...i am shocked every month when AF does show as me and DH have not been really trying to prevent at all.

Jasmine I started EPO this month and got my OPK's...as my POS obsession has came back in full blown...I dunno if i want to ttc so full force or just kind of a layed back method but I do know we want another.

Angie I think we are pretty synced up this cycle. I am on CD8 too. :)

Brandy my best friend is due with Twin fraternal boys this winter! She felt the whole time that they were boys so maybe you will get your B/G twins that you want!

I want to have a vb.. I had one of each, so I am hoping I can have a vaginal delivery with my next pregnancy. (My c-section was an emergency breech..)
I am enjoying hanging out this month and just spending time with the Hubby.. We are getting a lot done and said and I am glad that I am not to worried about conceiving this month. It is making me much more laid back. I want to try this for a few months while I get money and paperwork together for the real trying around October. I will stop the oil packs Wednesday of this week. That begins my fertile period.

I think that is great that you are gonna ttc one more JoJo.. You too, MommaBrown. I can't wait to read about your good news! I am happy for your positive Superstoked.. I like reading your ladies' news..

How are you feeling, Brandy? How are the two Amigos? You got names yet? Are your other kids excited? Mine think I am nuts for starting over. :haha: Everyone does really.. I think it's weird that everyone thinks I am nuts for wanting more kids... It makes perfect sense to me..

I hope everyone has a great week!!

I am doing good. I still hate that I dont have morning sickness.... However, I am trying not to worry since I have seen them twice with their little hearts beating! I hit 8 weeks tomorrow... this seems like a lifetime at this point haha.

My husband probably has 50 names I stopped once he added so many to the list. I figure I will let him dwindle it down for me lol.

Oh our kids think were off our rocker! They are 21 and just about 18. But our entire family is so supportive. I have to send out updates after every doctors appt and such its cute.

My pants are getting tighter thats for sure. I was a 6 and I got some 8's that have more stretch in them so I could pretend I wasnt getting bigger yet HAHA . No real defined bump yet just expanding overall.

Oh forgot to add I have another ultrasound 9/3 and 9/19 so cant wait to see them again.

I go to my doctor on 8/22 and they are going to listen to the heart beats with dopplers.

Jasmine :) I am pumped!!! I am unsure if you know all of my story for the past almost 2 years? lol Reversal done in 2010, two losses :( and then a divorce. Hubby got my friend preggers!! Yup, so it was a rough time for sure. I have to update my profile!! I have me the most amazing man! We have been together for one year now, he has two kids from prev marriage and was totally up for trying for our own bundle! We were not trying but we were not , not triying either.... It was a shock really. I am thinking I am 5 weeks and a few days. I have an ultrasound Friday morning. I am going in this stress free!

I am so glad to be back!!! It was rough being here ya know? :(

To all the lovely ladies here that I don't know, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Jasmine :) I am pumped!!! I am unsure if you know all of my story for the past almost 2 years? lol Reversal done in 2010, two losses :( and then a divorce. Hubby got my friend preggers!! Yup, so it was a rough time for sure. I have to update my profile!! I have me the most amazing man! We have been together for one year now, he has two kids from prev marriage and was totally up for trying for our own bundle! We were not trying but we were not , not triying either.... It was a shock really. I am thinking I am 5 weeks and a few days. I have an ultrasound Friday morning. I am going in this stress free!

I am so glad to be back!!! It was rough being here ya know? :(

To all the lovely ladies here that I don't know, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!!

God was just telling you it wasn't right to be having that fools baby! lol I am so super excited for you and FX for baby to be growing and sticking in for the next 35 weeks!

Pretty scared right now. I posted a thread in the multiples forum hoping to get some people saying that they carried twins to term or close enough to term to take them straight home.

But out of 2 or 3 pages of responses so far.... 1 flipping person go to take their twins home with them. Like its not worrysome enough just to make it out of the first trimester now I have to hope just to atleast make it to the damn 3rd.

Super- Yeah I remember your ex and the horrible things he did to you! I agree with mommab, God was looking out for you. You left the group before I got pregnant with Eli. But as my siggy says, he is 10 months old and my miracle baby. We don't want anymore as of yet. I'm just enjoying everyday with him. It seems I cherish every moment because I know how fast they grow where I didn't with my teens. I wish you the best and an easy pregnancy. I'm glad you found the man you were supposed to meet. It's funny how things work out. Every decision leads us to where we are now. :flower: Keep us posted!!

MommaB- I know my body seems like it's more fertile now that I've had a baby. I have way more CM and my AF is longer and heavier. Good luck with the TTC. I just know you will get pregnant soon. :flower:

Brandy- Even if they have to stay, just think, you will have them the rest of your life to spoil and cuddle. I know it's not the ideal situation though. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones. And try not to worry too much about MS. I had it with my others pretty bad but not a bit with Eli.

Pretty scared right now. I posted a thread in the multiples forum hoping to get some people saying that they carried twins to term or close enough to term to take them straight home.

But out of 2 or 3 pages of responses so far.... 1 flipping person go to take their twins home with them. Like its not worrysome enough just to make it out of the first trimester now I have to hope just to atleast make it to the damn 3rd.

My mom had twins. She had a preterm scare, but was sent home. My brother and sister were not born until the EDD.

I know 3 ladies on here who had twins as well. They all had them between 36-38 weeks. There is a possibility of preterm delivery, but there is a great possibility that you will have your babies at term or really close to term. :hugs:

BTW: Hi ladies. I haven't been here in a while. I hope everyone is doing great!! I am on my forced TTC break and majorly busy with work, school, moving, and kids being back in school so no time. I hope to be in Mexico by the end of this coming cycle. Af is due any day now. If my body would cooperate, I could have a nice 28-30 day cycle. Unfortunately, is doesn't cooperate My cycle is still 22-24 days. If I am not back by then, I will be there by the next cycle for sure. It just depends on circumstances now. I miss my husband so bad. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->