Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

mnjhowell - I'm sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine not knowing for so many years. *hugs*

I am 9DPO and I woke all sweating this morning. I had to have the A/C blasting this morning, which of course was all for naught since I ended up getting all sweaty again at my morning shift. I had a temp dip yesterday, but everything I've read says that it could mean something or most likely it could mean nothing. EVERYTHING could mean something OR nothing. TTC is frustrating like that, I suppose. I was naughty and tested yesterday and today and got nice, blaring BFNs, so I didn't even get to squint to try to see something. DH is convinced we succeeded this month, and I know most people don't get BFPs at 9dpo, or 10dpo, or even up to 15dpo. I just wanted to be one of those who did. I know I'm not out until AF shows, and I know my chart looks good, but I have to keep reminding myself that everything could be good because of the clomid and I could still end up with a BFN. The 15th is my official test day, so I will try not to get discouraged until then. Also, if it is a BFN, I look forward to my temp going back to normal so I'm not hot and sweaty all the time.

I hope everyone else is doing well and had a good weekend. We're going to Disney World in November and DH and I are so excited! Only one of the three children know yet, and it's killing me not to tell them every time I talk to them on the phone. (The one child who knows is the one who lives with us. Very complicated story.)
Hoping its just too early still & you get a bfp in a few days. I remember trying to not get my hopes up with each cycle of Clomid, but I did anyway lol It, as well as Progesterone mimic symptoms of bfp for me. Good Luck Navy!

It was not difficult to try when I was getting negatives, but since I had that stupid miscarriage and I know I CAN conceive, it is a million times more difficult now to keep pushing and not getting pregnant again. I keep disappointing myself. I just have to find a way to accept that I can only do what I can do.

I hope you have a nice big positive this month, Navy!
I am using the castor oil packs every day for an hour and will just keep trying. I am the type of person that wants what I want right then.. I can be patient, I just don't like to. I have to be patient and I don't want to be. I have only been trying a little over 3 months of this year since my husband was away at Basic training from the first of Jan to the end of April. Plus, I think that when I had that hsg in March my tube was not even open until that test. I just pray that it didn't get blocked again since then. That's why I am using the castor oil packs since people say they break up scar tissue. Figure it can't hurt. Still haven't called and made a doctor appt yet. I should probably get on that, but I am waiting for something... Not sure what really.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was great! God bless!
I hope you are doing well Brandy, and your little bundles are beating their little hearts to a beautiful rhythm and you get to hear them today.. (Pretty sure it's today.)
*Hugs Angie* I can't imagine the pain of finally getting a bfp then having it snatched away....Hoping You get your THB soon Sweetie!

Brandy, Did you get your 2nd US today? Hoping all is well with the little ones! Afm 6dpo, Progesterone is causing my Boobs to hurt :/ Still some cramping, but too early to mean anything....Trying not to get to hopeful, again lol...Hope all is well with everyone!

Navy FX that its just too early :)

AFM- My ultrasound is tomorrow at 1130am.. I am a mess :( I just hope everything goes well.

I got my days mixed up to. I hope your babies are doing great, Brandy.

I am wishing you lots of blessings on getting your positive this month, Cupcake and Navy..
I have been using the castor oil packs for 3 days. They seem to be working as far as keeping my belly skin nice and soft. Not sure about the rest.. Figure that they can't hurt. My husband and I decided that we are willing to go through IVF. I wasn't quite sure that he wanted to go so far if I failed. He said he would go as far as it takes. I am very glad that we got that taken care of. Made me feel like no matter how I failed, he was willing to cover my failure as much as he can. I love that man! I am gonna try to wait until the end of the year before I start to become too worried about getting into IVF.
I am into trying this month finally.. I am on cd3. My fertile days are from cd11 to cd15..
I am using the castor oil packs until then and then I will quit until my next cycle starts. Also, not sure if it is something that is noteworthy or just a coincidence, but my cycle this month has reduced to almost nothing on day 3. I have been having cycles up to 7 days and this month my cycle has almost stopped on just day 3. Not sure if that is the oil packs or not.. Oh and I did notice to that I did not have to take any medicine this month for cramping.. The oil packs (I think) made my cycle fast and very easy. It was heavy on the first two days, but there were no cramps and no blah feelings.. I am excited finally to get things started this month. I am praying that the oil packs will also eat away the scar tissue and clear my right tube. I am going to try to have a new hsg test. (After I use these packs for a few cycles.) I am not really to into trying until after I get done getting my body into what I feel is an acceptable frame. I also will get started on getting the doctor visits done I need to head toward IVF at the beginning of the year. Figure it's a matter of deduction... I will mark off everything that I wanted to get done and if I have still not conceived, I will go directly to IVF, there is no point really in waiting when I am not giving the results I should be able to give and there is no reason that I am not conceiving. I don't want to waste years trying. We have 5 months to conceive and then it's IVF for me. 2 years is long enough to be patient. I also might try a cycle with iui sometime in these 5 months. Maybe, doctor willing..

I got my days mixed up to. I hope your babies are doing great, Brandy.

I am wishing you lots of blessings on getting your positive this month, Cupcake and Navy..
I have been using the castor oil packs for 3 days. They seem to be working as far as keeping my belly skin nice and soft. Not sure about the rest.. Figure that they can't hurt. My husband and I decided that we are willing to go through IVF. I wasn't quite sure that he wanted to go so far if I failed. He said he would go as far as it takes. I am very glad that we got that taken care of. Made me feel like no matter how I failed, he was willing to cover my failure as much as he can. I love that man! I am gonna try to wait until the end of the year before I start to become too worried about getting into IVF.
I am into trying this month finally.. I am on cd3. My fertile days are from cd11 to cd15..
I am using the castor oil packs until then and then I will quit until my next cycle starts. Also, not sure if it is something that is noteworthy or just a coincidence, but my cycle this month has reduced to almost nothing on day 3. I have been having cycles up to 7 days and this month my cycle has almost stopped on just day 3. Not sure if that is the oil packs or not.. Oh and I did notice to that I did not have to take any medicine this month for cramping.. The oil packs (I think) made my cycle fast and very easy. It was heavy on the first two days, but there were no cramps and no blah feelings.. I am excited finally to get things started this month. I am praying that the oil packs will also eat away the scar tissue and clear my right tube. I am going to try to have a new hsg test. (After I use these packs for a few cycles.) I am not really to into trying until after I get done getting my body into what I feel is an acceptable frame. I also will get started on getting the doctor visits done I need to head toward IVF at the beginning of the year. Figure it's a matter of deduction... I will mark off everything that I wanted to get done and if I have still not conceived, I will go directly to IVF, there is no point really in waiting when I am not giving the results I should be able to give and there is no reason that I am not conceiving. I don't want to waste years trying. We have 5 months to conceive and then it's IVF for me. 2 years is long enough to be patient. I also might try a cycle with iui sometime in these 5 months. Maybe, doctor willing..

Sounds like you have a great plan of attack :) I can't wait for all of us to have our babies!

Not sure what brought it on but I'm a mess today. Going over every little thing that could go wrong with my scan today. God I hate being so knowledgeable about the whole process it's really debilitating at times.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes

OMG I totally forgot that Brandy is on West Coast time. I'm over here on East Coast time and got excited to see that she posted, only to realize she hasn't even gone yet, LOL.

AFM, I'm starting to feel out this month. 10dpo and still BFN. I don't know what my luteal phase is going to do on clomid, but I've been average an 11 day luteal phase, so I suppose I'll know either way soon enough.

OMG I totally forgot that Brandy is on West Coast time. I'm over here on East Coast time and got excited to see that she posted, only to realize she hasn't even gone yet, LOL.

AFM, I'm starting to feel out this month. 10dpo and still BFN. I don't know what my luteal phase is going to do on clomid, but I've been average an 11 day luteal phase, so I suppose I'll know either way soon enough.

You're still in it! Haha my appt is in an hour. I am at work and can't function

Agien you did not fail. Our bodies just have a mind of there own. You are doing everything correctly. I agree the waiting sucks. But it sounds like you have a good plan.
Good luck to all the ladies in the tww.
Patiently waiting Brandy. Can't wait until we here the good news.

Afm, I think I am going to try soy this month. I didn't ovulate in June, July I did and this month its cd 19 and still nothing, so I'm not ovulating this month.

I had my second scan today and the babies are healthy :happydance::happydance:

Baby A HB 122 and measuring in at 6w6d
Baby B HB 131 and measuring in at 7w1d

I have never been so realived. I thought the best moment was getting my BFP but this has beaten it by far!! :cloud9:

I have never been so realived. I thought the best moment was getting my BFP but this has beaten it by far!! :cloud9:

Absolutely wonderful news!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs: so happy for you, Brandy. NOW, try to relax:):haha:

Heres my announcement that I will send out later on

https://g1.addtext.ft-uc.com/MjAxMzA4MTM/addtext_com_MTcxNTE5NjczOQ.png

Brandy! What's the update?
Navy, I had night sweats and Hot flashes with clomid too. It made my lp go from 11/12 days to 14, so be prepared :)
AFM, waiting for Sept so we can try w/o my sweethearts boys burning up the swimmers working outside. Cd13, but not using opks, just temping because you know I can't just relax, lol. Baby dust to you all ;)

Brandy! What's the update?
Navy, I had night sweats and Hot flashes with clomid too. It made my lp go from 11/12 days to 14, so be prepared :)
AFM, waiting for Sept so we can try w/o my sweethearts boys burning up the swimmers working outside. Cd13, but not using opks, just temping because you know I can't just relax, lol. Baby dust to you all ;)

The only good thing about being high risk apparently is they are going to do an ultrasound every 2-3 weeks so atleast I wont have to go too long without knowing whats going on in there. They have already prescheduled the next 2 ultrasounds :) 9/3 and 9/19!

Brilliant news, Brandy!!! So happy for you :)

Congratulations Brandy!!!!! Did they give you any pics? That is great both babies are doing so good! Nice strong heatbeats!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->