Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Pretty scared right now. I posted a thread in the multiples forum hoping to get some people saying that they carried twins to term or close enough to term to take them straight home.

But out of 2 or 3 pages of responses so far.... 1 flipping person go to take their twins home with them. Like its not worrysome enough just to make it out of the first trimester now I have to hope just to atleast make it to the damn 3rd.

My mom had twins. She had a preterm scare, but was sent home. My brother and sister were not born until the EDD.

I know 3 ladies on here who had twins as well. They all had them between 36-38 weeks. There is a possibility of preterm delivery, but there is a great possibility that you will have your babies at term or really close to term. :hugs:

BTW: Hi ladies. I haven't been here in a while. I hope everyone is doing great!! I am on my forced TTC break and majorly busy with work, school, moving, and kids being back in school so no time. I hope to be in Mexico by the end of this coming cycle. Af is due any day now. If my body would cooperate, I could have a nice 28-30 day cycle. Unfortunately, is doesn't cooperate My cycle is still 22-24 days. If I am not back by then, I will be there by the next cycle for sure. It just depends on circumstances now. I miss my husband so bad. :cry:

Aww hope you get to go see him soon!

Thats great news about the full term twins I was starting to really get worried. We are going to prepare for the worst and hope for the best I think. I will be packing my bags early in the event we have to do an early hospital run

Pretty scared right now. I posted a thread in the multiples forum hoping to get some people saying that they carried twins to term or close enough to term to take them straight home.

But out of 2 or 3 pages of responses so far.... 1 flipping person go to take their twins home with them. Like its not worrysome enough just to make it out of the first trimester now I have to hope just to atleast make it to the damn 3rd.

Enjoy being pregnant & stop worrying until you got something to worry about ;) lol I'm sure you will be a good patient & do everything possible to keep the little ones in as long as possible. I think all these boards and forums are pretty much for all us folks who struggle with something & have no where else to turn or vent, so of course you will usually hear the worst case scenarios. Lots of ladies carry to term with twins & get to take both babies home right on schedule :)

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing good, healing more everyday and loving life and the people in it. I saw my doctor last week for BC... :( it was bitter sweet. Because of everything that's happened and the fact I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant for soooo long I forgot what its like to have a SCARE.... so i'm in the TWW and i'm stressing
Hey Jen! Not trying to be ugly, but from what I've been through with ttc after TR, I'll never be "scared" again lol more like shocked if it does happen by pure accident or at all for that matter lol

Brandy - One of my good friends has a set of twins that were born full-term at home. Her sister also had healthy, full-term twins, although I think she had hers in a hospital. I'm not going to tell you not to worry, because that's impossible, but just remember to take it easy and take care of yourself. :)

Galvan - I hope you get to be with your husband soon. I can't imagine being away from mine for that long. It's bad enough when he closes the store and I'm asleep when he comes home. :)

Hrm... apparently I hit the wrong button so I can't see more of the thread and I can't remember names, but hi and welcome back and congrats!

Jenafyr - I hope your TWW ends the way you want it. It's good to see you back. I hope things are going better for you.

Cupcake - I hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your BFP.

AFM, doing another month of clomid at 50mg. My LP went from 10 days to 14 days, so it definitely worked with fixing my luteal phase defect. I knew I had some issues, but since I was ovulating every month, I didn't realize that I wasn't ovulating well. I have my first monitoring ultrasound on the 29th, which will be cd12. I'm not sure what will happen after that, since the doctor mentioned possibly doing a trigger shot as well. I bought some softcups and plan on using those along with the preseed. I guess we'll see how it goes. Maybe next year we'll look into IUI, but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. We'll have to talk about it, and it may come down to skipping IUI and going to IVF, but with my diminished ovarian reserve, I'm afraid we'd spend all that money and not end up with any embryos.

Anyway, still trying to stay positive. It hasn't been that long for us, but with the extra fertility issues, along with my age, it seems like we're running against the clock.

Hello Chicks! I hope everyone is doing well on this Tuesday morning!

Super, What a lucky woman you are to not have had that loser's baby.. Now you are having a keeper's baby!! HA HA.. God works in mysterious ways for sure!

Galvan, I hope you get back to Mexico when you need to. That would be a difficult thing to do. I worry all the time about my hubby getting deployed. The 4 months he was gone to Basic was the longest months of my life!

Jenafyr, I completely understand about the scare. We decided to never get put on birth control again though unless it was life or death. I can honestly say that I don't know what I would do if I was single. I have been in the spot you are in.. The last time I went to get birth control I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. :haha: If you don't want that, I hope you don't get that.

Brandy, I believe that the mind is powerful. Don't worry too much about what will happen months from now. Focus on feeling their little kicks and flutterings and the heartbeats.. I bought a doppler when I was pregnant with my son... Man, I LOVED that thing. They are about 50$ but soooo very worth it. You can get one on e-bay or Amazon if you are interested. Yours would be even more worth it cause you got two babies to listen to! I also kept a journal... It helped me a lot when it came to worrying. Oh and morning sickness isn't a requirement for a healthy pregnancy.. I didn't have a single sick day with either of my pregnancies. Anyhow, you might still get it. I would be praying to not... It would make the carrying more difficult and nutrition lacking. Enjoy the rewards of all the hard work and money you have spent to get those little ones.. Each day has enough problems all on it's own. :hugs:

Cupcake, I hear ya on the not being scared again... lol.. When I got pregnant in May, when I saw those double lines, it was not tears of fear I was crying.. Like you I will not be scared but glowing like a pregnant lady... :haha:
Anyone know how Mrs T is doing?

This week is my fertile week. I almost always for the past year and a half, have ovulated on cd12 or 13.. Today I am cd10. I decided not to use the soft cups again. My body has no signs of upcoming ovulation yet. I might talk my Boo into using the Preseed. Maybe.. I also am just gonna be bd'ing morning and night. Not really into all that play I did last month cause it did no good anyway. I just want to take it easy for a month and make my hubby feel used because I want him for more than just baby-making.. Sometimes he needs reminding. :winkwink:

I will be spending the rest of this week doing homework and loving on my hubby. Praying we get some more positives! I wish we all could get positives!
I am gonna go pray for that right now... God bless and have a great week everyone!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing good, healing more everyday and loving life and the people in it. I saw my doctor last week for BC... :( it was bitter sweet. Because of everything that's happened and the fact I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant for soooo long I forgot what its like to have a SCARE.... so i'm in the TWW and i'm stressing
Hey Jen! Not trying to be ugly, but from what I've been through with ttc after TR, I'll never be "scared" again lol more like shocked if it does happen by pure accident or at all for that matter lol

Problem is the would be daddy is just a kid himself.... 19...same age as my oldest... I know I'm horrible, but he got me thru a rough time. Although I want a baby.. I want a family too...

Yea I'm stressed... I'm 4-5 dpo... Our oppsie was 2 days before ovulation..."my fertile period" soo yea... :wacko: and i'm having weird pulling and feel like poo today, it would be my luck tho...

Hello Chicks! I hope everyone is doing well on this Tuesday morning!

Super, What a lucky woman you are to not have had that loser's baby.. Now you are having a keeper's baby!! HA HA.. God works in mysterious ways for sure!

Galvan, I hope you get back to Mexico when you need to. That would be a difficult thing to do. I worry all the time about my hubby getting deployed. The 4 months he was gone to Basic was the longest months of my life!

Jenafyr, I completely understand about the scare. We decided to never get put on birth control again though unless it was life or death. I can honestly say that I don't know what I would do if I was single. I have been in the spot you are in.. The last time I went to get birth control I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. :haha: If you don't want that, I hope you don't get that.

Brandy, I believe that the mind is powerful. Don't worry too much about what will happen months from now. Focus on feeling their little kicks and flutterings and the heartbeats.. I bought a doppler when I was pregnant with my son... Man, I LOVED that thing. They are about 50$ but soooo very worth it. You can get one on e-bay or Amazon if you are interested. Yours would be even more worth it cause you got two babies to listen to! I also kept a journal... It helped me a lot when it came to worrying. Oh and morning sickness isn't a requirement for a healthy pregnancy.. I didn't have a single sick day with either of my pregnancies. Anyhow, you might still get it. I would be praying to not... It would make the carrying more difficult and nutrition lacking. Enjoy the rewards of all the hard work and money you have spent to get those little ones.. Each day has enough problems all on it's own. :hugs:

Cupcake, I hear ya on the not being scared again... lol.. When I got pregnant in May, when I saw those double lines, it was not tears of fear I was crying.. Like you I will not be scared but glowing like a pregnant lady... :haha:
Anyone know how Mrs T is doing?

This week is my fertile week. I almost always for the past year and a half, have ovulated on cd12 or 13.. Today I am cd10. I decided not to use the soft cups again. My body has no signs of upcoming ovulation yet. I might talk my Boo into using the Preseed. Maybe.. I also am just gonna be bd'ing morning and night. Not really into all that play I did last month cause it did no good anyway. I just want to take it easy for a month and make my hubby feel used because I want him for more than just baby-making.. Sometimes he needs reminding. :winkwink:

I will be spending the rest of this week doing homework and loving on my hubby. Praying we get some more positives! I wish we all could get positives!
I am gonna go pray for that right now... God bless and have a great week everyone!

Hey everyone! Thanks for the kind words :) I actually ordered a doppler last week the Sonoline B 3MH... But wouldnt you know it that they sent me the wrong one :( They sent me the 2MH. I dont want to try using it since they wouldnt take it back so I am waiting on a return shipping label and the new one in the mail.

I know not to panic if I dont hear them lol. But atleast it will keep me busy trying to find the lil boogers!

Baby Dust to all!! But Jen haha :)

AngienDaniel thank you :) It does make sense to me now! I could not be happier!! He is the most amazing man!!

Jenafyr4 fx for you doll!!

Brandy, twins!!! how exciting!! Enjoy every minute of it hun.

AFM... after my first loss I had a dye test on my tubes and I was told that both my tubes were blocked and I had zero chance, it crushed me! Then I got pregnant a few months later...what a surprise!! But I lost that bean too :(. This one, I feel good about it. I have an ultrasound Friday morning and it can't come soon enough. Other than tender bbs and a bout of nausea now and then and really tired I feel great! I know it is too soon to show yet but I guess I am bloated but I have a belly!!! I'm 5'8 135lbs, I am not a big woman... I was very uncomfortable today at work because my skirt was very very snug on my belly... I do notice a pop in my belly?? Is this normal? lol

Yea I'm stressed... I'm 4-5 dpo... Our oppsie was 2 days before ovulation..."my fertile period" soo yea... :wacko: and i'm having weird pulling and feel like poo today, it would be my luck tho...

Oh man! I hope AF shows for you! :hugs:

In other news: ;)
I saw a post on FB from Shay, but I think she will eventually get over her and give us her news.

I started working out yesterday. I also started a diet. I stood by it really well, yesterday until 5PM. I had to work and I was so exhausted. I gave in and bought an iced coffee and another coffee this morning. I am working out. I am doing the 30 day shred,but I can't make it to the end of it, yet. I can do 10 minutes and that is it so far. LOL I hope to be able to complete the entire workout by the end of next week. I am so out of shape it is not even funny. We shall see if I can eat right tomorrow and maybe workout for longer. I need to add in walking an hour a day, but I don't have much time right now. I think I will make it family time on the days I am not working after school. :thumbup:

Baby dust ladies!!

Oh man! I hope AF shows for you! :hugs:

In other news: ;)
I saw a post on FB from Shay, but I think she will eventually get over her and give us her news.

I started working out yesterday. I also started a diet. I stood by it really well, yesterday until 5PM. I had to work and I was so exhausted. I gave in and bought an iced coffee and another coffee this morning. I am working out. I am doing the 30 day shred,but I can't make it to the end of it, yet. I can do 10 minutes and that is it so far. LOL I hope to be able to complete the entire workout by the end of next week. I am so out of shape it is not even funny. We shall see if I can eat right tomorrow and maybe workout for longer. I need to add in walking an hour a day, but I don't have much time right now. I think I will make it family time on the days I am not working after school. :thumbup:

Baby dust ladies!!

You can do it Galvan... The thought of exercise right now is all the work I can muster... just thinking about it lol.

We have an inground pool that has sat there all summer with no one in it. I feel so guilty I should atleast be swimming thats low impact. But no I am sitting on the couch!

I bought a treadmill a few months ago.. I ran on it about a week.. ha ha.. I want to get the Insanity workout. I would prolly have a stroke.. I am not overweight, but I am under-toned.. :blush: Plus, I have had two stomach surgeries so my belly is beyond the flatness of my youth. It works for me though. :winkwink:
I called my pcp today to make an initial appt and I have never had a Dr. office say the Dr. will call you back. He ACTUALLY did call me back, only to tell me that his office would call me back again after he asked me a series of questions about what I needed to be seen for... ha ha... Can you believe that? A dr. actually called me to ask me what my medical issue was and the steps we would take first.. I think I am in love.. :cloud9: Too bad I can't pronounce his name.. (rofl) If they do call back I will make an appt.

Brandy, I loved the water when I was pregnant with my boy. It relaxed me and made my stress so much less. It was so nice. I didn't love anything the first few months though... all I loved was my bed, and the couch, and any other flat, soft, surface... I also loved that doppler.. I think I was about 3 1/2 to 4 months along before I could definitely distinguish the heartbeat.. Since you got two monkeys playing in there, you will be able to hear sooner probably.

I envy you.. I need to pray about that.. :hugs:

I hope Mrs. T gets over here quick, fast, and in a hurry... She has been on my mind the last week.

It is almost O time for muah! I am feeling definite symptoms. I figure it will be around Friday or Saturday. I am being irresponsible this weekend and drinking beer knowing it's my time.. I am spending the weekend buttering up my Love. I want a no-pressure cycle and I am taking it. I want to conceive, but what will be, will be. I need to spend some much needed time showing my Husband how hot I think he is. We have both struggled to fully adjust to life in the Army.. on the other side of the country from our family. Conceiving has added to that stress. I just don't care this month if I don't get pregnant. If I do, I will praise God, if I don't then I will still praise God.
We are staying home, maybe eating sushi and watching movies..

I pray everyone is doing well!

Angie- People conceive all the time while drinking. I really think you'll be fine to let your hair down and have a few ;)

Have some for me its been years haha.

DPitts, she had something happen and she said she was having a miscarriage. She has not been back on since.

Brandy, I will salute all the pregnant ladies with a Bud-Light this weekend! :haha:
I get to go to what the Army calls, "G I Jane Day" tomorrow. I will be learning how to shoot (which sounds fun), but only after I have to ride to the shooting range with a bazillion other people in a Stryker and listen to all that 'manliness' that is the males in this United States Army.. Afterwards, I have to chit-chat with the social elite Army wives (and in case any of you have ever seen the show 'Army Wives', they REALLY are ALL that snooty and condescending. All-in-all I am gonna to have a VERY poo-filled day. That is why I have my beer cold in the fridge and my movies ready. Also, I am pretty sure that my ovulation will be tomorrow so that just tops off the head of my day-long barrel of poo cause after dealing with all those snotty people I am going to have a hard time feeling anywhere near like getting busy..

This cycle was a bust before it even began.. ha ha..
I hope everyone else is doing better than I!!!!
Mrs T, get over here and tell us your business since we are not on your Facebook!!

God bless!!

Super!!! How far along are you?? Yay!!!

Smooches ladies ;) 9 dpo and temps dropped. Af should be here by midweek at the latest. I am hoping we get a huge amount of bfps this fall!!
Jen...lol...19. I guess as long as you didn't have to listen to him talk...lol ;) The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else!

I forgot to post these! They are when I was 6w6d I believe... on 8/13.

I go again on 9/3... cant come soon enough

Attachments

• DSC_0607.jpg
    DSC_0607.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0608.jpg
    DSC_0608.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0609.jpg
    DSC_0609.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0610.jpg
    DSC_0610.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
Super I couldn't be happier for you and I'm glad you found your way over here from the old thread. I just popped in today to check on you. Can't wait for the update from today

Super!!! How far along are you?? Yay!!!

Smooches ladies ;) 9 dpo and temps dropped. Af should be here by midweek at the latest. I am hoping we get a huge amount of bfps this fall!!
Jen...lol...19. I guess as long as you didn't have to listen to him talk...lol ;) The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else!

LMAO CJ so true so true. :haha: Been there done that Jenafyr. If MIguel and I ever split, I would probably do it again. :blush:

I more than likely won't be a BPF this fall. Miguel and I are having major problems right now. I am not so sure where we are going. So, TTC is on hold until we see what is happening and if we can fix it or not.

Baby dust to all of you!!! :hugs:

Super, wow! How Things Have Changed Since we heard from you last! Congrats to you!:hugs:

brandy, Love The pics! looking Forward to an update on 9/3:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->