Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

That is GREAT you have so many pictures!!!!! We would love to see them if you feel like sharing!

Brandy, that is great about your little ones. Do you have any insight to the gender yet? I know they can't tell on an ultrasound but sometimes a woman knows... You know yet? :winkwink:
I am so excited for you.
My husband and I had a long talk yesterday and agreed on our plan of attack for the next year.. I am kind of dreading getting all of my medical records together. Like you, Brandy, I will be high risk.
I am going to make my appts. today. I am excited and nervous knowing that God-willing, I will be a mother again. I really hadn't been nervous until now.

I hope you get some good cooled-down swimmers come the fall, CJ.. I surely do.
I am so excited for everyone today. I am in some kind of mood. Haven't felt so hopeful in a long while.
I hope everyone is having a great week!!

Yes, we definitely need to see pics!!!! :happydance: Congrats Brandy!! Such wonderful news. I was high risk as well because of my age (you know, anyone over 35) and I loved it. Got to see Eli all the time. Since we tend to worry over every little thing it's good for us TR gals to get a peek at our beanies every few weeks. :flower:

Angie, so glad you've got a plan:thumbup: we need those things...helps us to keep pressing on and not lose hope:hugs: MY personal plan of attack is...(assuming AF shows on Monday)..3 straight cycles of clomid:cry: I hate that stuff, but my RE doesn't want to do anything else until we've tried 6 mo of this (I'll have done 4 mo. total by the time I see him...hopefully that will suffice;) Like cupcake mentioned, we, too, might try the mini IVF...that is, if we're good candidates for that. Hmmm...time is moving along so quickly and I will be 39 in December:cry: I can't keep dragging my feet:nope:

Brandy, you've given many of us here IVF HOPE:haha: I'm so glad everything is going so well for you:happydance:

Cj, hope you get that BFP this month...since you're not expecting it:) Seems those are the most likely times for a surprise:hugs:

Thats for the kind words girls!

Angie I have a feeling it's B/G twins.... Dunno why nothing to back it up just my feeling.

I will do pictures later today if I can stay awake 5 minutes after dinner lol!

Brandy, b/g twins are the best kind in my opinion. You are so lucky! I am envious.
At least a plan helps to make the days have an end result. I haven't even gotten started on the clomid stuff yet. I can honestly say that I really don't have any desire to.. I think if I get a doctor that says I have to try that stuff first, I will get me another doctor. I don't want to go through all that hormonal stuff. I think I would lose my marriage if I were made to do that cause I am very emotional without drugs... I would be horrid with them.
I hope your clomid cycles don't need to be completed cause you get your positive, Faith.. I am pretty excited for the things that are coming my way. Excited for the possibilities anyway..
Sometimes I think I would rather go straight to IVF and twins so I would only have to do the Lovenox shots for one pregnancy. The thought of twins does frighten me a little though. Not sure which one frightens me more. :haha:
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Oh, the castor oil packs are relaxing and do their job as far as digestive cleaning goes.. I hope they do their job as far as eating away scar tissue. Have a blessed weekend everyone!!

Brandy, b/g twins are the best kind in my opinion. You are so lucky! I am envious.
At least a plan helps to make the days have an end result. I haven't even gotten started on the clomid stuff yet. I can honestly say that I really don't have any desire to.. I think if I get a doctor that says I have to try that stuff first, I will get me another doctor. I don't want to go through all that hormonal stuff. I think I would lose my marriage if I were made to do that cause I am very emotional without drugs... I would be horrid with them.
I hope your clomid cycles don't need to be completed cause you get your positive, Faith.. I am pretty excited for the things that are coming my way. Excited for the possibilities anyway..
Sometimes I think I would rather go straight to IVF and twins so I would only have to do the Lovenox shots for one pregnancy. The thought of twins does frighten me a little though. Not sure which one frightens me more. :haha:
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Oh, the castor oil packs are relaxing and do their job as far as digestive cleaning goes.. I hope they do their job as far as eating away scar tissue. Have a blessed weekend everyone!!

What about femara? That didn't give me any side effects

I don't know much about any of the medicines. I plan on skipping all of them. :haha: I plan on maybe doing a simple iui without any medicine and if I don't conceive, beginning the IVF process at the first of the year. I will only give myself until after the new year to conceive on my own. That will be almost 2 years of trying. I don't want to put myself or my family through the struggle of so many procedures, and the emotional wreck I would surely become. IVF will be a struggle both emotionally and financially. I just don't have the money to waste on other procedures to have them not work. I did that with the reversal.. :haha: The Army doesn't pay much for fertility treatments. It would mostly come out of pocket. We decided to skip it all and go with the procedure that has better statistics. Even though it costs more, it has the possibility of giving results better than wasting money on the smaller procedures that would add up over time. Not counting the emotional cost. That is the most important cost to me.

Good Morning ladies! 10 dpo with a backache, so I'm sure AF will find me soon...UGH

Angie-Clomid isn't that awful for me, just uncomfortable. I understand skipping all the other stuff & going straight for IVF, but alot of people conceive with clomid,femara, IUI etc. Not to mention they are a fraction of the cost, so in my mind worth a shot. And from what Brandy has posted IVF is all about hormone manipulation with injections, menopause induction etc. So I doubt unless you get lucky & conceive naturally that you can get around the hormones...I think even if we don't put med in our bodies, with this emotional ride of ttc our hormones & emotions make us hard to live with anyways lol Hope all you wonderful ladies have a fabulous weekend!!!!

I'd love to join this thread. I've been searching for one for women who have had a TR and are TTC. I'm 34 and had my TR done in June 2013 after having them clamped for 7 long years. I have 3 healthy children and am TTC #4 with my new husband who doesn't have any children of his own. I had no trouble getting pregnant the first three times and did so within the first month of trying. This time around, however, I'm on my 3rd cycle of TTC and am beginning to wonder if it will ever happen. I'm currently about 9-12dpo and AF is due on the 21st. I'm trying to hold off on testing til at least the 21st as I don't want to get my hopes up. I have had a few symptoms so far but can't tell if they are early pregnancy ones or just PMS. My breasts do feel a bit different (tingly and only slightly sore) but I had a breast augmentation done after my tubal years ago and have never been pregnant with the implants in. So I have no clue what they will feel like if I were to be pregnant. If I don't get pregnant this time around I'm going to try acupuncture, FertilAid, FertilTea, FertilCM and PreSeed...I'll be pulling out the natural big guns, lol! If I don't conceive after 6 months fo trying my dr said to come back in to make sure my tubes didn't clog up with mucous after the surgery. I'm hoping that's not the case and this month or next I will succeed. Good luck to all of you!

I'd love to join this thread. I've been searching for one for women who have had a TR and are TTC. I'm 34 and had my TR done in June 2013 after having them clamped for 7 long years. I have 3 healthy children and am TTC #4 with my new husband who doesn't have any children of his own. I had no trouble getting pregnant the first three times and did so within the first month of trying. This time around, however, I'm on my 3rd cycle of TTC and am beginning to wonder if it will ever happen. I'm currently about 9-12dpo and AF is due on the 21st. I'm trying to hold off on testing til at least the 21st as I don't want to get my hopes up. I have had a few symptoms so far but can't tell if they are early pregnancy ones or just PMS. My breasts do feel a bit different (tingly and only slightly sore) but I had a breast augmentation done after my tubal years ago and have never been pregnant with the implants in. So I have no clue what they will feel like if I were to be pregnant. If I don't get pregnant this time around I'm going to try acupuncture, FertilAid, FertilTea, FertilCM and PreSeed...I'll be pulling out the natural big guns, lol! If I don't conceive after 6 months fo trying my dr said to come back in to make sure my tubes didn't clog up with mucous after the surgery. I'm hoping that's not the case and this month or next I will succeed. Good luck to all of you!
Welcome! We are on our 9th month of ttc after TR. Hope your stay here is a short one :)

Welcome! I hope you're stay here is a short one ;)

Who did your reversal surgery and what are your tubal legths?

Cupcake, I figure to just go straight for the hormonal issues that one time with ivf instead of all of the procedures that I could do. One procedure that is difficult emotionally is better than trying too many months on clomid or other medicines that would stress my house both emotionally and financially. I just want one procedure, maybe two if ivf doesn't work the first time. I just don't want the added stress of all those procedures. I figure to just save the money I would spend on all that stuff and give it to ivf.That is the plan anyway. Plans don't always work out the way we want them to though, so I might just be whistling Dixie.. :haha:

Cupcake, I figure to just go straight for the hormonal issues that one time with ivf instead of all of the procedures that I could do. One procedure that is difficult emotionally is better than trying too many months on clomid or other medicines that would stress my house both emotionally and financially. I just want one procedure, maybe two if ivf doesn't work the first time. I just don't want the added stress of all those procedures. I figure to just save the money I would spend on all that stuff and give it to ivf.That is the plan anyway. Plans don't always work out the way we want them to though, so I might just be whistling Dixie.. :haha:

I think the great part with IVF is that you might have more than 1 shot. Thats a bonus.

So yes you will go through the emotions but you can request a short protocol if you're situation is right for it you can only be on meds 1 cycle. Potentially you could end up with many eggs that can be frozen.

The good part about the frosty tots is if it doesnt work the first time you can do a frozen cycle unmedicated or with very limited meds.

Also the price of the frozent transfer is much less and actually has a higher sucess rate than the fresh transfers.

Understand completely :) I was totally against doing IVF until dh started talking about it. Still kinda on the fence & hoping that we get blessed in the next couple of years......

Af found me yet again :/ Onto cycle #11.....Am going to keep doing supplements,Soy & Progesterone & throwing Metformin back in the mix.....I'm just really ticked off this cycle instead of being sad....:growlmad: Baby dust to the rest of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->