Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

That would be fun cupcake!

AFM- I received my Doppler last week in the mail. I knew it was too early but I tried it anyway. Pretty sure I found both heart beats after what seemed like eternity…. 137bpm and 149bpm… But I am not entirely sure. I would hope that’s not mine if it is I should seek medical attention I think haha.

I tried it again last night for about 30 minutes and couldn’t find them. I promised myself when I got it I wouldn’t panic if I don’t hear them and I did well… I didn’t find it so I put it away and figured I would try again today!

Hope everyone has a great LOOOONG weekend. Although this is the only weekend I hope flies by super fast since I have a scan Tuesday morning!

I love my doctor!! He just called and told me that per my request he will schedule the Harmony test for me now to do at 11 weeks! So I will know the babies genders by blood test by 12 weeks and the quad panel results as well.

I love my doctor!! He just called and told me that per my request he will schedule the Harmony test for me now to do at 11 weeks! So I will know the babies genders by blood test by 12 weeks and the quad panel results as well.
Awesome news!!!!

Finally got my +Opk today :) Took Soy Isoflavones cd4-8 this time, so hoping for a huge ripe egg! Baby dust ladies!!!

Brandy, can't wait to hear what you're having:happydance: and WOW your pregnancy is flying by:haha: almost 10 weeks already:thumbup::hugs:

Cupcake, hope your soy gets you that BFP this cycle:happydance: I'm right behind you...should be O'ing in the couple of days:flower:

Cj, bless you for enduring another clomid cycle:hugs: I hope it pays off this cycle:thumbup: any tips on combating the bloating and severe emotional swings?! I was going to do clomid this cycle but decided to delay it by one more month as we are still finishing our show season and then off to visit hubby's family in Seattle. Haven't see them for 3 years and hate to leave them with terrible memories of our visit:haha: I'm so freaked about the side effects...more so just the mood issues. I hate being nasty to hubby and the kids:nope: Are you doing the mucinex for better CM? or preseed? or grapefruit juice? :) Come next cycle, I'm going to suck it up and do 3 straight months of clomid..it seems I see more BFP success with successive runs rather than a cycle here and there. NOW, I just have to decide which days to do them!!

WELCOME to our new gals:hugs: I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!:flower:

Brighteyez, did your dr. say anything about taking advil or similar prior to your hsg? That procedure can be quite uncomfortable and it helps if you've got some painkiller running through your system.:flower:

Oh yes I did forget to mention that!! Bright make sure you take Ibuprofen before you go to the HSG!

Brandy, excited!!!
GL cupcake!
Faith, Excedrin migraine. Only got irritated on the last day. Other than that, nothing else.

That is great news! What type of blood test is that? Also what does the quad panel show?

That is great news! What type of blood test is that? Also what does the quad panel show?

Harmony detects trisomies of chromosomes 13, 18, and 21 in the fetus. Trisomies 21 is down syndrome which I have an increased risk of hence the test.

Oh. I have never heard of that test. I have heard of the nuchal fold test which they test your blood and then follow it with a scan. And that tests for the same things. I was at an increased risk as well because I was 39 when we were pregnant. I completely understand. I just didn't know they now can determine the sex with this test too! That is pretty cool! It has only been 2 years (not quite) since I was pregnant and it has already changed so much! I can't wait to hear your results! :happydance:

I cant believe that anything could ever go flipping right for once... I am praying that the babies are fine. I started bleeding bright red blood around 7pm tonight so its been for 5 hours straight like a mild period. I called my fs and he told me to lay down and try to stay calm.... and come to his office tomorrow morning.

FX it's something small and they are fine.

Thanks Faith… it’s only 645am here and I don’t have an appt till 930 so it seems like an eternity… as of right now the bright red stopped and now its darker older blood… Just hoping its something simple. Really trying to stay positive here.

There is a tiny amount of hope in me that both babies are fine and that I just overdid it, my cervix was irritated, or worse case scenario a small hematoma that will clear itself up. Sorry to post something so negative but I will update after the appt.

Good morning FaithHopeLove,

No my doctor didn't say anything to me about painkillers, but I will absolutely take some three days before the procedure. Thanks for the tip.

Hello Brandy,

Thanks for the advice. I will be taking you both up on that. Any suggestions on rather I should start taking them 3 or 1 day before?

Brandy... I got to start this off with saying that I am praying for your little ones. I am praying very hard!

Bright, I hope your hsg test goes ok. It didn't bother me a bit, but I got the impression that I was on the small side of the count. Hopefully you will not feel it either. I was so excited to get it done!

Cupcake and Faith... I pray that you guys catch your little egg this month!

I start my first doctor visit tomorrow at 5pm. I was nervous and now I have another reason to be nervous...I am pregnant again. I took two tests yesterday (10dpo) and both were positive. I took another this morning and it is darker. I am nervous. I am not really worried about miscarriage since there is nothing I can do, but I am worried about miscarriage cause there is nothing I can do. :nope: First, I am excited though.
For all you Ladies that pray, say a few words to Him for me.. I need them.

I hope you all have a great week!! God bless!
Oh and Brandy, I am impatiently waiting for your news..

Brandy... I got to start this off with saying that I am praying for your little ones. I am praying very hard!

Bright, I hope your hsg test goes ok. It didn't bother me a bit, but I got the impression that I was on the small side of the count. Hopefully you will not feel it either. I was so excited to get it done!

Cupcake and Faith... I pray that you guys catch your little egg this month!

I start my first doctor visit tomorrow at 5pm. I was nervous and now I have another reason to be nervous...I am pregnant again. I took two tests yesterday (10dpo) and both were positive. I took another this morning and it is darker. I am nervous. I am not really worried about miscarriage since there is nothing I can do, but I am worried about miscarriage cause there is nothing I can do. :nope: First, I am excited though.
For all you Ladies that pray, say a few words to Him for me.. I need them.

I hope you all have a great week!! God bless!
Oh and Brandy, I am impatiently waiting for your news..

Omg that's great news Angie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"