Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Dang, CJ!! You want me to have a seizure??

Guess what? My back has almost completely stopped hurting. I got numbers to get tomorrow.. Kinda nervous..

Hope everyone is doing good this Saturday night..

Not sure when you go in today but I cant wait to hear the update. So glad that you're starting to find some back relief that has to be miserable.

You'll do great today!

~Angie~
Glad your back is feeling better :) Good luck with your lab draw today!!!

KMFX Angie. Also, I found your backache. Apparently it moved to my house, LOL.

Well my O test today was alot lighter than yesterday so I wonder if I missed it or if I didnt ovulate at all? Will the test strip get a little darker even if you dont ovulate? I test the same time everyday and have all week and Thursday it showed up lightly and yesterday it was much darker like the pic above but today its lighter to where you can hardly see it at all? Im so confused? Im horrible at this stuff. I was hoping with 100 mg clomid that I would at least ovulate?
Ive also had quite a bit of discomfort in my ovaries yesterday and today like ovulation pain but nothing excruciating like most people say when you are on clomid?

I am almost certain you proabably Ovulated. I hated the strips were you had to compare color I always used Clearblue Ovulation Kit and it gave you a smiley face when you were Ovulating. Hope this helps!

Lol Angie :) Cant wait to hear your numbers today!

Angie, praying for good news today:hugs:

LLawson, were you testing twice a day or just once? For myself, personally, I have to test twice a day or I can easily miss my surge. I'm one of those with a short LH surge..never one for having days of +opks...it's more like HOURS. If I'm not mistaken, I think our very own Jojo has mentioned the same thing. ANYWAY, it does sound like you O'd (do you temp?..that will tell for sure.) But *IF* there's a next cycle, try to test twice daily....like 10am and 6pm...or something like that:hugs:

I had to resort to using the smileys it seemed to be the only way that I would catch ovulation.

Waiting for your great news angie :)

Thanks ladies! FaithHopeLove, I have been testing once a day. I will definetely try twice a day next time.
My temp is usually very consistent until I get a surge when ovulating. This month its been all over the place since taking the clomid so Im confused with that too. My temps starting the 1st day of clomid and on are: 97.7, 97.3, 97.7, 97.1, 97.4, 97.3, 97.5, 97.7, 97.6, 97.1, 98.0, 97.7, 97.9, 98.0, 98.0
Normally they are all about the same everyday until I ovulate?
The day I had the faint lines my temp was the 97.9
Im 10 days past my last clomid.

Llawson, I use the smiley opks too. I test around 1pm and again around dinner time 6-7 pm. I can be pos at lunch and neg by dinner

I had no idea those even exsisted until you all told me. That does sound so much easier! I will definetely buy some. I was using first response and some from the internet. Ive been doing both so I could compare the two. Smileys sound so much easier!!

Well Ladies, the numbers are............177!!!
More than doubled the doctor said. She said I have to come back Tuesday for another draw to rule out ectopic, but we are a go!

This pregnancy is gonna stick, I think. :happydance:

Thanks for all of your encouragement Ladies. You guys made this bearable. I am glad I have you guys to chat at. One more number on Tuesday and I think I will stop with the numbers.

How are the twins Brandy?

I couldn't use opks, they always give me two lines.

I have decided to just let things play out in pregnancy land at my house. I am excited and thinking positively. I am only 4 weeks and 1 or 2 days.. Still early and so much can happen. I am just taking one day at a time. No sickness, just headaches, cramps and backache a few times a day, VERY sore nipples, and I have to go all the time. I am not going to have nausea with sickness. I have not with any of my pregnancies, but I do have dizziness. I have absolutely no sexual desire. I want to sleep, but I mostly yawn all day. It seems so surreal. I can't really believe it yet. Oh, I also dream a lot and have trouble sleeping for long periods of time.
I have my first 'real' doctor visit October 24th I think. I will get an ultrasound then. I will get a few since I am high risk. I will get seen every 2 to 3 weeks they say. I think I will actually get seen for the next few weeks every week. Since we only have one vehicle, things are going to be busy with the truck shuffling. :haha:

It feels strange.

More than doubled the doctor said. She said I have to come back Tuesday for another draw to rule out ectopic, but we are a go!

Thanks for all of your encouragement Ladies. You guys made this bearable. I am glad I have you guys to chat at. One more number on Tuesday and I think I will stop with the numbers.

I have decided to just let things play out in pregnancy land at my house. I am excited and thinking positively. I am only 4 weeks and 1 or 2 days.. Still early and so much can happen. I am just taking one day at a time. No sickness, just headaches, cramps and backache a few times a day, VERY sore nipples, and I have to go all the time. I am not going to have nausea with sickness. I have not with any of my pregnancies, but I do have dizziness. I have absolutely no sexual desire. I want to sleep, but I mostly yawn all day. It seems so surreal. I can't really believe it yet. Oh, I also dream a lot and have trouble sleeping for long periods of time.
I have my first 'real' doctor visit October 24th I think. I will get an ultrasound then. I will get a few since I am high risk. I will get seen every 2 to 3 weeks they say. I think I will actually get seen for the next few weeks every week. Since we only have one vehicle, things are going to be busy with the truck shuffling. :haha:

It feels strange.

Glad your Numbers are doing great!!! Hope all continues to go well, But I personally would continue labs until the pregnancy is seen in uterus, just to be on the safe side....I believe you can have positive thoughts that everything will go well, but still be cautious just the same.....Keep us updated!!!

It feels strange.

haha I LOVE LOVE LOVE It!!:happydance::happydance:

You've got your sticky bean for sure. I seriously thought I was going to have to sleep through the entire 9 months until 3 days ago I all of the sudden have energy! I really hope that the engery sticks around for a while.

But the exhaustion is almost unbearable so glad I dont have little ones to care for because on the weekends I was sleeping 12-16 hours a day for about 5 weeks.

Congrats AngienDaniel, Im not sure what all that means yet but Im learning alot from you ladies!

COngrats Angie!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Sticky bean!!!! Are you doing another Beta or waiting for the u/s?

How are the twinsies, Brandy?

AFM and the twins- No news I assume is good news! I got to see them just last Tuesday at 10weeks and they were dancing all over! But I have my Genetics Testing this Tuesday which will also include another Ultrasound and then blood testing... which is suppose to give me the gender of the babies within the next 2 weeks so I am pretty stoked about that!

I am doing another beta on Tuesday evening. I am pretty sure this is a sticky baby. I feel my body changing. I feel it most with the headaches and the sharp stabby jerks in my belly.

I bet you are stoked Brandy! The lady asked me if I wanted genetic testing and I said no.. Is that what you are getting? How far do I have to be to get ultrasound proof of baby? How far do I have to be to hear heartbeat? I try not to look that stuff up because there are too many negative things to read and not many positive. I get obsessed when I feel there is something that MIGHT happen, so I just stay away from all of it. What I don't know can't hurt me. :haha: At first I would have sworn this baby was a girl, but now I am not so sure. I am not sure I want to know at all. I am not very good with secret things though. :winkwink:
I am starting a scrapbook. We already have had the names for about a year and even when I had the miscarriage earlier this year, we already knew what we are going to name either one. I will mark the loss in this one's scrapbook, and if something happened to this one, I will mark it in the next one's scrapbook. That way the little one will know just how very wanted they are and that God picked them to be the one to make us happy.
We are gonna name a girl Ava Estelle and a boy Nicholas Edward. I want Liam Edward, but that might be hard to get the hubby to change. He wants Guinivere Estelle. Hopefully I can talk him into seeing things my way.. :haha:

Great news Angie! You should be getting an u/s next week to confirm the baby is in the right place. Then you'll have a pic to show that quack of a doc from earlier!

HA HA... That doc is a goof. I figured to just go have that serum blood test for him come Tuesday or Wednesday and let the results speak for me. I hope I don't have to go back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->