Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello ladies, congrats Angie awesome news. As for me the hubby and I was approved for a loan, so happy we got it. Now I can call and schedule my second surgery for February. I'm so excited, can't wait to ttc again :)

I am so glad for you, Momsbaby! I know how excited I was when I got approved for our loan for the procedure. That was such a good day. February is a great month for trying to have babies!! :winkwink:

Congrats Angie!

Super, so nice to see you honey, good to hear your happy. Sorry for your loss

JoJo, yay for the go ahead!

Flutter, nice to see you hugs. How have you been?

Jamine, hugs and hello

Faith, it is my prayer that clomid will have no side effects and you will be blessed soon.

Mrs. Truth(Shay) what is up girlie?

Welcome newbies

Afm- TR miracle blessing is 15 months and such a bundle of joy. She brings so much to our family. I have 2 in college, 1 in high school, 1 5th grade last year of elementary school.

Hi Ladies!!

Got my surgery date! September 24. Getting internet next week so hopefully I'll get on more often!

Angie- Yes genetics testing is what the Harmony test is. I really want it done because if there is something wrong I want to be prepared to care for a child with special needs. I think it would be better mentally to prepare ahead of time. Also if there is a heart disorder that requires immediate surgery and such I really need to plan with the right people prior to the birth. I am at a higher rate for that. You need to be about 5 weeks or your HCG levels over 1500 to view the pregnancy in the uterus. This doesnt show the heartbeat though probably just the sac. The fetal pole and the HB will appear around 6 weeks.

Brandi- CONGRATS!! Thats just around the corner :)

AFM- I have my Harmony test tomorrow and my NT scan!! I also am meeting with the periontologist. I get worked up right before every scan because I am so afraid something is wrong :( But I felt better when I got home from work and listened to the babies on my doppler!

Brandy, good luck at your scan. Can't wait to find out what your Lil ones are!!!

Brandi, that is awesome!! Surgery is very close!!

Momsbaby, COngrats on getting the loan!

Navy, How are you lady?

AFM, still no TTC. I am loving my new job. I am not sure when we will be able to TTC. I started working for an immigration law firm. Today, I was talking to the attorney and she said that USCIS is backlogged on lots of things so it will more than likely be over a year before OH can come home. :cry:

Brandi & Brandy(lol) So excited for both of you ladies!!!! Good luck on your scan & labs! I'm voting 2 sweet little girls in there :)

Gavan~Hugs to you* Glad you are enjoying your job though, maybe it will help you get answers & help time go by more quickly...

Faith, We are cycle buddies right? 8dpo today here.....Are you going to test or wait for AF? I usually wait, but for some reason I want to test Wednesday? Think its just because I never do anymore & feel the need to POAS!(other than Opks)

Angie-Still doing ok? Have you spread the word yet? lol

Navy & CJ- How are you ladies doing?

Sorry If I missed alot of you gals, our thread seems to be growing, which only means more BFPs to celebrate!!! Baby dust to everybody!!!!

Galvan, a year is a long time. I hope you find a way to shorten it.

Cupcake, of course I have told everyone I know! I almost didn't because of the miscarriage before, but I figure that being pregnant is nothing to be ashamed about, and if I were to have a miscarriage, I won't be ashamed of that either...:haha: If it makes other people feel awkward... I am sure they will not feel as awkward as I..

I have to get up at about 4am to take my hubby to work. He has training for the next few weeks and we only have one vehicle so if I want to see a doctor tomorrow I gotta get up. BLARGH!

Headed to bed... I will tell you ladies my news tomorrow.

Yes, I know it is 8pm, but I am old and tired.. :haha:

Galvan, a year is a long time. I hope you find a way to shorten it.

Cupcake, of course I have told everyone I know! I almost didn't because of the miscarriage before, but I figure that being pregnant is nothing to be ashamed about, and if I were to have a miscarriage, I won't be ashamed of that either...:haha: If it makes other people feel awkward... I am sure they will not feel as awkward as I..

I have to get up at about 4am to take my hubby to work. He has training for the next few weeks and we only have one vehicle so if I want to see a doctor tomorrow I gotta get up. BLARGH!

Headed to bed... I will tell you ladies my news tomorrow.

Yes, I know it is 8pm, but I am old and tired.. :haha:
LoL I'm sure I'll be shouting it from the mountain tops too! Getting up with the Chickens is NOT fun, but We have to get up at 230am, since dh has to be at work @ 330am :/ Of course, I can't go back to sleep, so I use the "quiet" time to do paperwork, clean or catch up on line lol ;) Does make for a long day tho....We are in bed by 9pm lol Guess we are "old" too lmbo

I know I am old. The hubby said he is going to bed as soon as he gets home from work today. I don't think I am going to make it that long. I am so tired this morning. My head is constantly aching, and I am not sure if it's just from the baby or from the lack of caffeine. I am nervous about my test today. I think I am going to be scared forever. Every backache, every 'I didn't have to pee much today.' It is too stressful. I think I am going to take to sleeping the day away just so I will have less time to stress out. Plus, I am going to kill my two kittens if they don't stop eating my flowers.. Little pests!

Angie- GL today you wont need it though!

Everyone else have a fabulous day and baby dust to all!

AFM- I am doing my NT and Harmony test in 2 hours… so excited that I get to see the babies for a long time during the ultrasound! Oh and I just noticed I am finally a lime yahoo!!

4 dpo and saw if Im preg then my edd would be May30th. We had great timing this cycle, but cheri22 said June baby. Guess well see how that goes :)

Update- I just did my NT testing and both babies were well within the norm they were .6 on both!! Yay so happy!

During the ultrasound the little boogers wouldn’t sit still haha. The tech was having so much fun we spent 1.5 hours viewing them. She flipped it to 3D as well and we got to view them that way. She put all the pictures on CD it was really neat.

Her and the doctor told me they felt 75% chance it was B/G twin but that we were doing a blood test and would get the gender within 8-10 days so we shall see!!

The babies were measuring ahead of schedule at 11W6D.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Yay! Glad for the good news Brandy!

I'm getting so excited for my reversal. My pre-op is next Tuesday and surgery the Tuesday after. Can't wait to start trying again!

Update- I just did my NT testing and both babies were well within the norm they were .6 on both!! Yay so happy!

During the ultrasound the little boogers wouldn’t sit still haha. The tech was having so much fun we spent 1.5 hours viewing them. She flipped it to 3D as well and we got to view them that way. She put all the pictures on CD it was really neat.

Her and the doctor told me they felt 75% chance it was B/G twin but that we were doing a blood test and would get the gender within 8-10 days so we shall see!!

Yay!!!! You may end up having twins that are 8 pounds each if they keep growing like that! :) Good job Mom! Happy to hear such good news!!!

Yay!!!! You may end up having twins that are 8 pounds each if they keep growing like that! :) Good job Mom! Happy to hear such good news!!!

Oh my LOL my other 2 that were singletons were 7.1 and 6.13 Not sure how I am going to pack 2 8lbsers in there :dohh:

Oh my LOL my other 2 that were singletons were 7.1 and 6.13 Not sure how I am going to pack 2 8lbsers in there :dohh:
LOL I'm sure you could just push your belly around in a stroller for the last 4-5 weeks....I'm all for healthy babies, BUT 16 pounds of baby at once would be a bit much I think lol

LOL I'm sure you could just push your belly around in a stroller for the last 4-5 weeks....I'm all for healthy babies, BUT 16 pounds of baby at once would be a bit much I think lol

I am thinking 2 6lbers... atleast they are not considered premie really. The average baby weight back in the 50's and 60's was only 6lbs now it's 8lbs.. might have something to do with our obsession for food.

Mine included haha!

Speaking of which I read studies on children that are attracted to the foods their parents ate when they were pregnant. Mine is going to come out with a worldly palate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->