Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

AngienDaniel, Good luck to you today! I know how aggravating these things are. I havent had such an easy time since my reversal. It seems like nothing comes easy for me..
I took an Lh test today and theres a lines there but not as dark as the second one so I did a different type and its showing the same. Could you all tell me from your experience if this looks positive or not? I didnt know if it would be darker tomorrow or if this was it?
Navygrrl, I had a problem with cysts and had to get shots to dissolve them a few times cause they were so big. They do feel just like ovulation pain to me and the bigger they get the worse the pain gets and tenderness but you can tell when they pop cause its almost an instant relief. I was having problems with regular periods too and if I missed a period, a cyst would form and if I missed another, another would form and they called it clustering cysts?

Heres the ovulation tests do they look positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Angie- Most girls do not even get a BFP till they are within a day or 2 of their period.. Most + tests come the day of or following a missed period. I seriously think you have a great BFP on your hands the tests are becoming darker. I rarely saw much of a difference from one day to the next and sometimes one looked slightly lighter than the day before… so it’s best to compare tests that are every other day even though I had to test every day.

You will do great! The early part of pregnancy sucks super bad all the what ifs and do I get excited. I still struggle with it. But day by day I am getting more confident in mine. Hun I wish you the best of luck but I am sure you wont really need it.

Navy- Did you do any medicated cycles this month? When I was on clomid I was sure I was going to have an appendix rupture or something.. Turns out it was cysts caused by the meds.

Navy- Did you do any medicated cycles this month? When I was on clomid I was sure I was going to have an appendix rupture or something.. Turns out it was cysts caused by the meds.

This is my second clomid cycle. I had a cd12 ultrasound and showed one follicle and no cysts. Could cysts have grown since then? I feel like I should already know this information, since I have spent so much time online researching everything with TTC, but I'm clueless.

This is my second clomid cycle. I had a cd12 ultrasound and showed one follicle and no cysts. Could cysts have grown since then? I feel like I should already know this information, since I have spent so much time online researching everything with TTC, but I'm clueless.

My cyst arrived right at ovulation. It was harmless and the pain subsided once it ruptured. I didn't feel it rupture but I was walking in a hunched over pain one second then all of the sudden OMG I could stand up lol. Mine only lasted a few days. It sure made it not so fun to BD.

My cysts popped up after I Oed as well, Navy. They hurt like hell, but like Brandy says, they bust and you go from PAIN to no pain at all in seconds.

Nice lines Angie!!

Navy, I always get them on clomid. Sometimes for 2 mo in a row!

Cd14 today and its a clomid cycle :) Great timing on bd so far. 3 of the last 4 days and pos smiley opk for me. Thats tonight or tomorrow from past experience :)

Nice lines Angie!!

Navy, I always get them on clomid. Sometimes for 2 mo in a row!

Cd14 today and its a clomid cycle :) Great timing on bd so far. 3 of the last 4 days and pos smiley opk for me. Thats tonight or tomorrow from past experience :)

Better get busy!

AFM- I have to admit I want EVERYTHING and anything that is salty.. it's gross but I think I just ate about 1/2 a jar of green olives with pimentos... straight from the jar with a spoon.

LL- I think you asked about the abbreviations for the site previously? I found a thread that share their meanings ;)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Ok Chicks!
Here are the results.. There is the beginning of a pregnancy. My numbers are 65. I had an ultrasound, but I am way to early to tell anything. I am to go back Sunday after 2pm and see if my numbers have doubled. I have to say that after the day I have had I wish I had not got the numbers.
I went to the ob clinic, got the lab work and the ultrasound, was at Burger King getting dinner, and the lady calls says my numbers are over 10,000 for me to come right back. I fight my way through an hour of traffic, get there and the doctor says the lab misread the results and my numbers are 65. Big difference from 10,000. I have the worst luck with doctors.

I will go back Sunday and get the numbers. If they are doubled I will assume I will get to carry this pregnancy and not be so worried. If they are not, then I will distance myself from the upcoming loss and try to find the will to try again. I am so tired of being stressed. I don't even know if 65 is a good number for 3 weeks 6 days??? I was going to look it up, but I am afraid to. :nope:

I hope everyone else is well... Oh and my urine tests were fine! AND... my backache is not so insistent.. It is still there, just not as bad.

Oh and I got my doppler today!!!

I think 65 is a great starting number, especially since you are only 3 weeks, 6 days. I'll KMFX that your numbers double like they are supposed to.

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

According to that chart, the average HCG level for 3 weeks, 6 days is 50, and the range is 25-100, so I think your number looks good. :)

Thanks Navy. I am worried, but really I am just ready for whatever comes my way. The doctor said today that it is a small matter to get a baby to stick when you are having no trouble conceiving. He is right. I am very blessed to have conceived 2 times in the last 6 months. I need to stop being an idiot and start appreciating the fact that I am very lucky. I have been so dumb with not fully understanding just how very blessed I have been. When I say stupid, cry-baby stuff, one of you girls need to put me in line.
If they double, that is great. If they don't I will pray and ease my heart with God and move on.

Just 2 days and I will know. Plus, it's the weekend so the days will slide by quickly. I will let you guys know on Sunday night or Monday morning... whenever I get the result.

Have a great weekend everyone! Again, thanks for the numbers Navy, they have helped give me a little bit of hope. :hugs:

Thanks Navy. I am worried, but really I am just ready for whatever comes my way. The doctor said today that it is a small matter to get a baby to stick when you are having no trouble conceiving. He is right. I am very blessed to have conceived 2 times in the last 6 months. I need to stop being an idiot and start appreciating the fact that I am very lucky. I have been so dumb with not fully understanding just how very blessed I have been. When I say stupid, cry-baby stuff, one of you girls need to put me in line.
If they double, that is great. If they don't I will pray and ease my heart with God and move on.

Just 2 days and I will know. Plus, it's the weekend so the days will slide by quickly. I will let you guys know on Sunday night or Monday morning... whenever I get the result.

Have a great weekend everyone! Again, thanks for the numbers Navy, they have helped give me a little bit of hope. :hugs:
They got to start somewhere...I'm with Navy, looks good to me :) Hope times flies & your numbers triple with next draw.... remember, you are having twins.... lol Fx'd for you sweetie!!!!

Angie no lie that # is just fine. Even within all the IVF threads I am a member with the doctors want your first draw to be 50 the day of your missed period.

None of us will be able to provide you comfort or security I know the 2nd # is what will do it for you... I have been there.

And girl btw you're not being a cry baby about anything. We all have our own issues we deal with in our fertility or lack of ability to get the baby to stick... If its worth you mentioning its worth talking about.

65 is a great number!!! Mine was 40 at 4w2d. I will be checking here USnday for your doubling betas. Congrats Angie!!! :happydance:

Well my O test today was alot lighter than yesterday so I wonder if I missed it or if I didnt ovulate at all? Will the test strip get a little darker even if you dont ovulate? I test the same time everyday and have all week and Thursday it showed up lightly and yesterday it was much darker like the pic above but today its lighter to where you can hardly see it at all? Im so confused? Im horrible at this stuff. I was hoping with 100 mg clomid that I would at least ovulate?
Ive also had quite a bit of discomfort in my ovaries yesterday and today like ovulation pain but nothing excruciating like most people say when you are on clomid?

Thanks Navy. I am worried, but really I am just ready for whatever comes my way. The doctor said today that it is a small matter to get a baby to stick when you are having no trouble conceiving. He is right. I am very blessed to have conceived 2 times in the last 6 months. I need to stop being an idiot and start appreciating the fact that I am very lucky. I have been so dumb with not fully understanding just how very blessed I have been. WheI say stupid, cry-baby stuff, one of you girls need to put me in line.

They got to start somewhere...I'm with Navy, looks good to me :) Hope times flies & your numbers triple with next draw.... remember, you are having twins.... lol Fx'd for you sweetie!!!!

I agree, great numbers! I hope its triplets!!

Dang, CJ!! You want me to have a seizure??

Guess what? My back has almost completely stopped hurting. I got numbers to get tomorrow.. Kinda nervous..

Hope everyone is doing good this Saturday night..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->