Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

LLawson, your cabinets sound like mine:haha:...not the cake decorating (that would be my mom's cabinets;) mine just have STUFF! It's so hard to part with things...there's always the thought...."what if I need this?" lol Our house is small, I have to get rid of stuff. We plan to do complete remodel on both bathrooms and the kitchen:wacko:...planning to do much of the work ourselves. Our hope is to put our house on the market next year and but property outside of town:thumbup:

Cj, cramps on cd7 sound promising!:happydance:

Super, hope those numbers get to 0. It's good when our bodies can cleanse themselves without having to do a D&C:hugs:

Angie, thinking of you today:kiss:

Cupcake, sorry for BFNs:nope: Have you thought of trying clomid rather than soy iso?

Brandy, how exciting to get started on the nursery. Getting it done early will be such a huge help when "nesting" sets in:flower:

Afm, cd12, temps still up..just waiting:coffee: my lp is usually 13 or 14 days..so AF should show Sun/Mon.
I have done 3 rounds of Clomid so far....Not planning on further prescription meds until I go back to Dr. in November....Still no sign of AF yet....

FHL, you sound alot like me!
I have my fingers crossed for you cupcake!
Do you ladies have to send your temp chart to your doctor monthly? I have to send mine in monthly along with a clomid chart. I have to do this to keep the free aftercare. I guess its good hes watching it so close but it seems like a chore sometimes. He is very helpful though and has an immediate response! I hear back from him usually within an hour of sending it to him via email. He only accepts The Cyclewatch program.

Hello everyone, my surgery date is set for Feb 19th. Can't wait to see how this one goes

Cupcake, I didn't realize you had done 3 clomid cycles:nope: Hope this cycle gives you a BFP:thumbup:

Llawson, I think it's GREAT that you send your charts to your dr. I'll have to look into Cycle Watch...I've never heard of it:shrug: When do you expect AF? I know you're not sure if you O'd. Did you ever get a temp spike on your chart?

Momsbaby, great news on your scheduled surgery:hugs: I hope this time around is a success:hugs:

Afm, 13dpo, temps still up, but having some cramps:( No pms headache yet...usually happens a day before af. Maybe if she's coming, she'll at least hold-off long enough for me enjoy the church BBQ tomorrow:haha:

It's definitely feeling like fall around here...MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR:happydance: I'm really wanting to get my house organized and decluttered before the cold weather sets in. I think I'm suffering from clutter-stress:winkwink:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend:)

Hey girls I just wanted to pop in and share a link to a site kinda like FF. It helps predict patterns in your body so you have a better idea when you may or may not be Ovulating/pregnant. It's completely free and has already helped me get a better understanding of all the cramps and small things in the TWW as regular signs of things before AF. Just thought it would be of some help.

www.ovuline.com

Angie, I am so sorry. Take your time to heal and I hope you are back soon. :hugs:

FHL Im not sure about AF. LOL, if I go by my regular cycle It should come on the 18th but some of you are saying it may make your cycle longer so Im not sure?
I had a temp of 97.6 one day and it dropped to 97.1 the next and then 98 the following day but I didnt have a postive LH test that day so Im confused with it all this month. Its been anywhere from 97.7 to 98.3 since. I cramped some yesterday and my back hurt pretty bad all day but I think that was just because of working on that wedding cake for hrs.
I believe I have clutter stress too! I too have waaay to much in my cabinets that I dont use on top of all the cake stuff but Im like you, I think well maybe someday Ill need it? LOL
HFL where are you located? Its very cool here in Ky. Today too! Fall is in the air. Its going to be a great day for my friends outside wedding! Supposed to be 70 for the high.

Did you guys stay the night at the hospital after surgery or leave the same day?

I know each surgery was different...did anyone have clips and have that reversed and did you stay overnight?

Cupcake, I figure to just go straight for the hormonal issues that one time with ivf instead of all of the procedures that I could do. One procedure that is difficult emotionally is better than trying too many months on clomid or other medicines that would stress my house both emotionally and financially. I just want one procedure, maybe two if ivf doesn't work the first time. I just don't want the added stress of all those procedures. I figure to just save the money I would spend on all that stuff and give it to ivf.That is the plan anyway. Plans don't always work out the way we want them to though, so I might just be whistling Dixie.. :haha:

IVF isn't always successful and its emotional much harder when it doesn't work than just AF showing up. Over $50,000 spent and NOTHING but heartache and regrets in that journal so don't put yourself in a position where your financially and emotionally broke by having too much faith and hope in it.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!! We are just about ready for our 3000 mile move and I'm not sure how I'm so tired and miserable already with this pregnancy but I hate this 120 degree weather!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!

Brandi, I had the option of staying in the hospital a night or staying next door at a hotel and the doctor would come visit me there the next day. I chose the hotel cause it was free and more alone time with the hubby and I just relaxing.
My tubes were cut, tied and burned. The clips only are supposed to be an easy fix!

FHL Im not sure about AF. LOL, if I go by my regular cycle It should come on the 18th but some of you are saying it may make your cycle longer so Im not sure?
I had a temp of 97.6 one day and it dropped to 97.1 the next and then 98 the following day but I didnt have a postive LH test that day so Im confused with it all this month. Its been anywhere from 97.7 to 98.3 since. I cramped some yesterday and my back hurt pretty bad all day but I think that was just because of working on that wedding cake for hrs.
I believe I have clutter stress too! I too have waaay to much in my cabinets that I dont use on top of all the cake stuff but Im like you, I think well maybe someday Ill need it? LOL
HFL where are you located? Its very cool here in Ky. Today too! Fall is in the air. Its going to be a great day for my friends outside wedding! Supposed to be 70 for the high.

It certainly sounds like you ovulated during that jump from 97.1 - 98:thumbup: perhaps your urine was too diluted when you tested:shrug: It will be interesting to hear your dr.'s thoughts when he sees your chart.

That's so amazing that you make wedding cakes! Can you post a pic of the one you did today for your friend? :happydance: Yes, sounds like great weather for an outdoor wedding:)
Wow! Kentucky is one of the few states I haven't been to (but would love to visit):winkwink: I live in Wyoming...and LOVE it:flower: About this time of year we still have pretty warm days, but the nights are really cooling off;) No more sleeping with the windows open!

Hope your resting your back after all that cake decorating:)

Brandi, like LLawson, I stayed at a hotel nearby. The nurse phoned me the following day to see how I was doing. I went for a post-op checkup one week following surgery. My tubes were cut, tied and burned:nope:...the clips seem to have the best reversal success rate. Good luck!:hugs:

I had clips. Chapel Hill has all their patients stay at a hotel and a nurse comes to check on you the morning after surgery in the hotel. I ended up with 9 on each side, so with clips you'll likely have longer tubes than had you had them cut and burned.

I'm on cd29 and either 13 or 14dpo. I tested yesterday and got a BFN, so meh. I haven't had any symptoms of anything, so I'm trying to stay positive unless AF shows up. I'm not planning on testing again until the 18th.

What do you mean by 9 on each side? I'm having mine done by Newlife Fertility in Ontario

I went home same day- well not actually home but to a hotel we rented since we were 5 hours from home. My tubes were cauterized in 3 different spots and I have 5cm on each side and have no trouble getting pregnant since the tr. TR #1 was born May 29, 2012 after 4th cycle of TTC, #2 is due November, I did have 1 mc and also a molar PG in between.

FHL, I never thought of my urine being diluted but it most definetely has been because Ive had to drink 64 oz. of water or more a day with the Fertile CM. I wish I had thought about that and could remember what it looked like that day. I do remember a few days that it was almost completely clear cause I called my husband into look at how it looked like pure water. LOL I test using a cup it seems easier to me than trying to get it midstream.
Since Im probably going to be needing to test twice a day, is there a place thats cheap to order the smiley face ovulation tests? All the ones Ive found are about 7 tests and expenive! It will be real expensive if I do a few a day!
I will post a pic of the wedding cake. The bride made the topper and I didnt get to see it until I got to the venue so I think it could have looked better if it was smaller but she wanted to make it herself and was happy with it so thats all that mattered.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
Brandi, thats how many centimeters were left of the tube on each side after the reversal.

My hubby is so excited about this surgery. It's all he's talked about all weekend lol. As for me I'm scared that my tubes will scare over again. I'm excited cause this Dr has such good success rates and stories but I'm scared to. I'm affraid since they scared once it'll happen again. All my hubby has talked about is our baby boy, I can't seem to get has happy and excited with him. I'm just gonna put it in gods hands and pray for the best.

Thank you ladies for being here when we all need help and advise.

Momsbaby, Good Luck with your surgery! Im sure things will go just fine! Try not to worry! Idid the same though!
When do you have the surgery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->