Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello my Mamacitas....

I read everyone's posts and I have to say that I win the award for junk written and personal business told. :haha:

As you can tell I am doing much better than I was last week. I miscarried. :cry:
Then I cried some more, then I sat around and moped and I just don't like moping at all. The hardest part was carrying around a pregnancy that was dying. The hope you have...you try to convince yourself that they might have been wrong...yada yada...

Well, I have not been back to the hospital because I have convinced myself that if the old doctor had given me progesterone to build up my lining like I asked him to, I would not have miscarried, but he does not morally agree with 'saving a pregnancy that might fail' so here I am... two little lights gone instead of just one..

I have only made a few decisions concerning my future fertility... I am going to call and ask one more time for a progesterone test (this would be my fourth time asking) if they don't give it to me, I will order progesterone online myself, and then try my best to switch to Tricare Standard and pick my own doctor.

It took me 3 months to get pregnant again after my last miscarriage, but I am certain I o'd on my blocked side at least one of those 2 months (got pregnant on third).. Hopefully I don't o on my right side and I can conceive again right away, but I know NOTHING about progesterone. I also decided I am going to get ovulation tests and see if I can do better than I did before using them. I wanted to be pregnant before the end of this year so I could have the baby before I turned 35. I figure to push myself like that though only adds more stress than what I am already under.

If my doctor won't give me a progesterone test, will you ladies that have been on it tell me what is the best form to use and how much and all that kind of stuff. I know that you do not have to have a doctors order for it and that a lot of people use it on their own. I did not realize that a doctor could not prescribe something because of their own moral beliefs and if they do not agree with saving a pregnancy if your body don't do it on it's own. When he told me my lining was thin, I told him that I was only 3 weeks along. I asked him was it normal, to give me a test to check, but he said it wasn't needed. He told me my lining was thin and then did nothing because of his own moral belief that I should be able to save my pregnancy, not some medicine. A week and a half later another doctor (a woman) told me that my lining had thickened a bit.. I asked her was the centimeter that my lining was when she measured it, normal for early pregnancy, and she said it can be normal for you. They tried to convince me everything was great even though they knew that my lining was not right from the beginning and I was too hopeful.
Hindsight really is sucky. Now I have trouble thinking about relying on some old idiot to help me with a pregnancy. Plus, I am more aware of how relying on another person because of their supposed schooling is a mistake when they get to morally deny you what can save your babies life, without even asking you what you prefer. I never thought about finding a doctor that would go with what I felt morally instead of what their morals are. I don't want someone else's beliefs letting my pregnancy die. I don't want a doctor that can say, "if a pregnancy terminates there was probably something else wrong and progesterone would only aid in saving a bad pregnancy."

That never entered my mind that I would be the one to find the one old idiot that would have morality issues with prescribing progesterone. How is it that of all the doctors in Washington State I get stuck with the two old idiots that deny my pregnancy in every way possible; one denied existence and one denied saving. I have to be so very unlucky with medical people.

ANYWHOWHO.... I am doing better. I only cry when my hubby tells me it's gonna be ok and we will try again and again and again if we need to. I know I won't make it that long. I felt for a while like I had lost my faith and of all things in this world I love my God more than Milky Way caramel bars, (and that is A LOT!) I know I can't go through many more losses and maintain my hope.
Sometimes when I feel really low I think about my aunt. She had a tubal reversal about 20 years ago when they were first becoming available to the masses.. She kept having tubal pregnancies and ended up having to have a full hysterectomy because of the reversal. She never carried a pregnancy again. I know that story sounds bad, but it really isn't because about 12 years or so ago, her husband's daughter (from his first marriage) got on drugs really badly and during the course of a few years had 5 kids. They took every one of the children from her as soon as her labor was over and she had no parental rights at all from their birth. My aunt now has two sons that she was given at their birth to raise..
I always try to keep in my heart that even though I have lost and keep losing, some things come to you when you least expect it and ofttimes not in the way you would have preferred, but more beautiful for the struggle.

I have missed you chicks!
What are you going to do your nursery in Brandy? Are you gonna do the matching twin names? I told Daniel (my hottie) that we can name our children Edwin and Edwina... too much trouble to use my imagination. :haha:

One other thing... LLawson... that cake was beautiful! It was a beautifully fancy piece of artwork. I love cake! I want a three-tiered cake covered in Raisinets.. ha ha..

Momsbaby, Good Luck with your surgery! Im sure things will go just fine! Try not to worry! Idid the same though!
When do you have the surgery?

February 19th. My first surgery was march 2011, both tubes blocked cause the dr used to big of a suture. I have a new dr now and love him but there's still that thought in the back of my head that this ain't gonna work. I just don't need to worry, but its hard.

Hello my Mamacitas....

I read everyone's posts and I have to say that I win the award for junk written and personal business told. :haha:

As you can tell I am doing much better than I was last week. I miscarried. :cry:
Then I cried some more, then I sat around and moped and I just don't like moping at all. The hardest part was carrying around a pregnancy that was dying. The hope you have...you try to convince yourself that they might have been wrong...yada yada...

Well, I have not been back to the hospital because I have convinced myself that if the old doctor had given me progesterone to build up my lining like I asked him to, I would not have miscarried, but he does not morally agree with 'saving a pregnancy that might fail' so here I am... two little lights gone instead of just one..

I have only made a few decisions concerning my future fertility... I am going to call and ask one more time for a progesterone test (this would be my fourth time asking) if they don't give it to me, I will order progesterone online myself, and then try my best to switch to Tricare Standard and pick my own doctor.

It took me 3 months to get pregnant again after my last miscarriage, but I am certain I o'd on my blocked side at least one of those 2 months (got pregnant on third).. Hopefully I don't o on my right side and I can conceive again right away, but I know NOTHING about progesterone. I also decided I am going to get ovulation tests and see if I can do better than I did before using them. I wanted to be pregnant before the end of this year so I could have the baby before I turned 35. I figure to push myself like that though only adds more stress than what I am already under.

If my doctor won't give me a progesterone test, will you ladies that have been on it tell me what is the best form to use and how much and all that kind of stuff. I know that you do not have to have a doctors order for it and that a lot of people use it on their own. I did not realize that a doctor could not prescribe something because of their own moral beliefs and if they do not agree with saving a pregnancy if your body don't do it on it's own. When he told me my lining was thin, I told him that I was only 3 weeks along. I asked him was it normal, to give me a test to check, but he said it wasn't needed. He told me my lining was thin and then did nothing because of his own moral belief that I should be able to save my pregnancy, not some medicine. A week and a half later another doctor (a woman) told me that my lining had thickened a bit.. I asked her was the centimeter that my lining was when she measured it, normal for early pregnancy, and she said it can be normal for you. They tried to convince me everything was great even though they knew that my lining was not right from the beginning and I was too hopeful.
Hindsight really is sucky. Now I have trouble thinking about relying on some old idiot to help me with a pregnancy. Plus, I am more aware of how relying on another person because of their supposed schooling is a mistake when they get to morally deny you what can save your babies life, without even asking you what you prefer. I never thought about finding a doctor that would go with what I felt morally instead of what their morals are. I don't want someone else's beliefs letting my pregnancy die. I don't want a doctor that can say, "if a pregnancy terminates there was probably something else wrong and progesterone would only aid in saving a bad pregnancy."

That never entered my mind that I would be the one to find the one old idiot that would have morality issues with prescribing progesterone. How is it that of all the doctors in Washington State I get stuck with the two old idiots that deny my pregnancy in every way possible; one denied existence and one denied saving. I have to be so very unlucky with medical people.

ANYWHOWHO.... I am doing better. I only cry when my hubby tells me it's gonna be ok and we will try again and again and again if we need to. I know I won't make it that long. I felt for a while like I had lost my faith and of all things in this world I love my God more than Milky Way caramel bars, (and that is A LOT!) I know I can't go through many more losses and maintain my hope.
Sometimes when I feel really low I think about my aunt. She had a tubal reversal about 20 years ago when they were first becoming available to the masses.. She kept having tubal pregnancies and ended up having to have a full hysterectomy because of the reversal. She never carried a pregnancy again. I know that story sounds bad, but it really isn't because about 12 years or so ago, her husband's daughter (from his first marriage) got on drugs really badly and during the course of a few years had 5 kids. They took every one of the children from her as soon as her labor was over and she had no parental rights at all from their birth. My aunt now has two sons that she was given at their birth to raise..
I always try to keep in my heart that even though I have lost and keep losing, some things come to you when you least expect it and ofttimes not in the way you would have preferred, but more beautiful for the struggle.

I have missed you chicks!
What are you going to do your nursery in Brandy? Are you gonna do the matching twin names? I told Daniel (my hottie) that we can name our children Edwin and Edwina... too much trouble to use my imagination. :haha:

One other thing... LLawson... that cake was beautiful! It was a beautifully fancy piece of artwork. I love cake! I want a three-tiered cake covered in Raisinets.. ha ha..
Welcome back Angie! Glad to see your making it through this. I have NO idea about the dose or kind of progesterone available on-line, my dr. just gave me a script when he diagnosed LPD. Any way you could switch to a different dr. in your program? Hope you find some answers sweetie :)

I could probably write a book Angie but I am at work lol.

Ok first of all the lining of the uterus needs to be 9MM or thicker with what they call a triple stripe for good implantation. So if you can get someone to give you a # that would be helpful! The progesterone I know it will not save a pregnancy that was doomed to fail for any reason other than low progesterone… if that makes sense. So if the baby has an abnormality the body will abort it regardless if you’re on supplements or not etc. I have taken Progesterone injections, vaginal capsules, vaginal suppositories… so far for me what worked was the capsules. I insert 1 3x per day 100 MG. They are messy though but anything given to yourself that way will be haha.
The names….. I have no idea my husband has 100 names. I don’t think that they will be matching. I think he has Liliana, Serafina, Jasmine, Dahlia a few others for girls… We know the middle name has to be a mix of his mothers name and his aunts name Anna and Lee so either leann or AnnaLee or analeese etc.
Boy name is a family name as well probably will end up with Vincent Wallace Clifford… we will see.
I am thinking of decorating their rooms in Monkeys. I love monkeys and would of make it my lifes project to live in the jungle and do habitat preservation if it wasn’t for some events in my life. So boys will have blue and brown monkey theme and girls pink and brown theme.
I have always gotten off the phone with both of my kids or signed everything with “I Love You More than Monkeys” so it’s only fitting to carry it on. My mother is amazing at sewing so she will be making quilts for their beds in the monkey material I get with matching bedding and curtains etc. I will probably have a mural painted in their room or something to match.
I got a call from the genetics doctor today and I missed the call!! I am waiting on test results but they said on the message “I have great news for you” so I called back and had to leave another voicemail  Hoping to hear by the end of today. If the results are back then that’s super fast its only been 6 days and they said 8-10 business days.

Angie, I missed you around here:hugs: glad you're back. Your plans sounds good:thumbup: also, you can order your own progesterone test through www.directlabs.com ...I've done this many times (with other blood work) it's waaay cheaper than going directly through the dr. (if you don't have insurance to cover this..I don't;) My dr. was fully on board with me doing this, btw. Anyway, you search for a LAB CORP near you (through their site) and order the test on the web, show up at the lab with your confirmation number, they pull it up on their screen and you get the blood drawn. The results are posted on your account with them and they'll also send them to your dr. if you provide them with the info. :thumbup:

LLawson, your cake looked beautiful:hugs: I'm sure the bride was thrilled:flower:

Cupcake, sorry AF found you..again:cry:

Mnj, thanks for the inquiry...temp dropped yesterday, pms headache hit and AF showed late this morning at 15dpo:nope: SO, it's on to 3 mo. of clomid:dohh:

I have a question for you ladies who have done Clomid:

1. Has anyone else tried the Fertile CM? I did order this upon LLawson's recommendation ...and reading reviews:winkwink:

2. Here's the biggie...WHAT DAYS DID YOU TAKE THIS DREADED STUFF! My dr. (ob/gyn) said it really doesn't matter...BUT, should I assume, due to my age, that the "days 5-9" would be best...looking for the good quality egg?

I just really want to give this the best shot I can as I don't plan to do anymore than 3 cycles in a row. I know I need to have a positive attitude about this but really dreading the side effects:cry:

Angie, so glad you are back! Thanks about the cake!
Im guessing you have military insurance? My son is in the Army and has Tricare but he also still has mine as a secondary so that gives him more options. It seems that all the Tricare doctors are old and grumpy and stuck in their ways for some odd reason? Good Luck and I wish you the best and Im glad to see you are feeling a little better!
FHL, Thanks on the cake! I read somewhere thats its best to take the FertileCM as soon as AF is gone and keep taking it until she shows back up? You will know within a few days if its working, like I said it felt like things were flowing like I was a teen again! I also only took 2 a day sometimes just 1 depending on if I was going to be out cause too much water is making me have to go the whole time Im out! Ive only did a few days of the full 3 pills. Just remember it said to work you need to have at least 64 oz. of water
My doctor has me on days 5-9 with the clomid.

Angie, I missed you around here:hugs: glad you're back. Your plans sounds good:thumbup: also, you can order your own progesterone test through www.directlabs.com ...I've done this many times (with other blood work) it's waaay cheaper than going directly through the dr. (if you don't have insurance to cover this..I don't;) My dr. was fully on board with me doing this, btw. Anyway, you search for a LAB CORP near you (through their site) and order the test on the web, show up at the lab with your confirmation number, they pull it up on their screen and you get the blood drawn. The results are posted on your account with them and they'll also send them to your dr. if you provide them with the info. :thumbup:

LLawson, your cake looked beautiful:hugs: I'm sure the bride was thrilled:flower:

Cupcake, sorry AF found you..again:cry:

Mnj, thanks for the inquiry...temp dropped yesterday, pms headache hit and AF showed late this morning at 15dpo:nope: SO, it's on to 3 mo. of clomid:dohh:

I have a question for you ladies who have done Clomid:

1. Has anyone else tried the Fertile CM? I did order this upon LLawson's recommendation ...and reading reviews:winkwink:

2. Here's the biggie...WHAT DAYS DID YOU TAKE THIS DREADED STUFF! My dr. (ob/gyn) said it really doesn't matter...BUT, should I assume, due to my age, that the "days 5-9" would be best...looking for the good quality egg?

I just really want to give this the best shot I can as I don't plan to do anymore than 3 cycles in a row. I know I need to have a positive attitude about this but really dreading the side effects:cry:
I take Fertile Cm, Fertilaid & Ovaboost. You are supposed to take the fertile CM your entire cycle. 3 caps daily. As for Clomid days, my Dr orders cd 4-8 to get the best of both worlds lol but my friend who is a pharmacist says it really doesn't matter which days you take them, it just helps stimulate a good O, so I'm not sure that helps you, but thats what I've been told. I did cd 3-7,4-8 & 5-9 without any luck tho....Baby dust to you Faith!!!!

Good morning ladies! Weird period this time :/ lasted 2 whole days? No way it was IB tho, too heavy/crampy...Oh well, Cycle #12, I am doing Soy Iso. 200mg cd 3-7. All or nothing this time! I have decided that if this cycle is a bust like the rest, then I'm taking a break from all things ttc...Supplements, charts, boards, everything....Ready for some normalcy in our lives for a change :( I did get dh scheduled for his SA on Oct. 2nd, so that will be over with, even tho In my heart I feel like its my crappy tube lengths & weight that is the problem...So if we fail at conceiving this time I plan to focus more on getting healthy, less on getting a baby....Have a great day TR Sisters!

Good morning ladies! Weird period this time :/ lasted 2 whole days? No way it was IB tho, too heavy/crampy...Oh well, Cycle #12, I am doing Soy Iso. 200mg cd 3-7. All or nothing this time! I have decided that if this cycle is a bust like the rest, then I'm taking a break from all things ttc...Supplements, charts, boards, everything....Ready for some normalcy in our lives for a change :( I did get dh scheduled for his SA on Oct. 2nd, so that will be over with, even tho In my heart I feel like its my crappy tube lengths & weight that is the problem...So if we fail at conceiving this time I plan to focus more on getting healthy, less on getting a baby....Have a great day TR Sisters!
I would take a test just to make sure

I took clomid on days 3-7. If this cycle is a bust, then the next one will be my third clomid cycle as well. My doctor is going to add a trigger shot since I'm o'ing late.

Thanks for the link Faith.. I am gonna check it out! My insurance does cover the test. The insurance I have covers most everything, it's the doctor that does not want to give progesterone. He just happens to be on the negative side of the medicinal reviews.

Brandy, I love monkeys too! My husband hates them though.. I think maybe it's cause his ex-wife liked them.. I know that's why he hates frogs.... :haha:
I was thinking of baby names. I got a little list. I am thinking about Jada or Rowan or Odessa for a girl.. The middle name will be Estelle after my younger sister probably.. For a boy I will try to talk my hubby into three names.. Probably Grady Nicholas Edward or some such.. Gotta get one to stay around longer than 5 weeks first.

I don't even know if my numbers have went all the way down. I haven't been back. I am going to order the progesterone myself today. I have finally stopped bleeding. I figure that it's best if you start taking the medicine right after you ovulate every cycle and take it until you get a negative test?? I don't plan on trying this month to conceive, but I don't plan on abstaining either. I am going to try to get capsules.. I suppose I would need a little... If it is 3 times a day for 13 days.
I assume that after you miscarry the numbers drop until you stop bleeding?? Since it was another early loss I just count the day of the miscarriage as my cycle day 1.. I am gonna get methodical about conceiving the next few months. I am going to take opks, progesterone, buy more pregnancy tests.... I want to keep a baby.. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

Cupcake, sounds like you have a plan this month too. Hopefully your plan works! I hope I see some positives before the end of the year..

You ladies that have taken or are on clomid now, did it make AF any worse? Also are you on 100 mg? I cant remember what everyone had said? My temp is still rising but Im having AF symptoms so I think she will come any day. I have sore breasts, cramping and a lower backache which Im still not sure that came from the cake I did. LOL I have all these symptoms a few days to a week before AF but the confusing part is they are also early pregnancy signs too. I hate that! I sometimes have Af come a few days early and those are usually mild and only a few days. Sometimes AF comes a week or two late and those are some horrible long lasting ones....
Did the Clomid make all of your cycles longer?
Sorry Im full of questions! :)

I received a call from the doctor today with my blood test results. Both babies look great and no none chromosome abnormalities!! They also told us that both are ……….GIRLS!!!
Were officially team PINK.. and PURPLE haha.

I received a call from the doctor today with my blood test results. Both babies look great and no none chromosome abnormalities!! They also told us that both are ……….GIRLS!!!

Whoooo!!! Hooo!!!!! Great news!!!!! Names?????

Whoooo!!! Hooo!!!!! Great news!!!!! Names?????

My husband has WAYYYYY to many. When we got the news I told him he needs to dwindle it down to 2 lol.

The only name I had for sure was a boys haha figures.

But now I can move forward decorating.

YAY!!!! CONGRATS ON TEAM PINK AND PURPLE BRANDY!!!!

So sorry for your loss, Angie.

Just got back from my pre-op appointment. Only 7 days til the surgery. I'm excited and nervous and paranoid that SOMETHING is going to go wrong between now and then and it'll be cancelled...like I can't get a ride home!!

So they told me I'll be leaving the same day. Surgery will be an hour and I'll be in recovery for three hours and then discharged home.

Does that length for the surgery sound about right? I expected it to be longer.

YAY for girls!! That is soooo awesome.. Now that you are having two girls, you can have a middle name from each mother.... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->