Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies, called my dr today to pay some more on this surgery and the nurse talked to me for over an hour. Surgery is February 19th at 7am, I go in Feb 18th for lab, ultrasound, talk to the dr and their gonna go over everything with me. I'm so excited!!! My first dr only done an ultrasound and never really talked to me about what to expect. Not to rush the year but February hurry up lol.

Brandy congrats on team pink and purple. God has blessed you!!! And when the time is right he'll bless the rest of us too :)

Hi ladies, called my dr today to pay some more on this surgery and the nurse talked to me for over an hour. Surgery is February 19th at 7am, I go in Feb 18th for lab, ultrasound, talk to the dr and their gonna go over everything with me. I'm so excited!!! My first dr only done an ultrasound and never really talked to me about what to expect. Not to rush the year but February hurry up lol.

Brandy congrats on team pink and purple. God has blessed you!!! And when the time is right he'll bless the rest of us too :)

I second that! I cant wait for February either I will be almost done baking lol

I just read you are having 2 girls, Brandy! Congratulations!!! Girls are drama drama, but I love dressing them up!

Congrats Brandy for Team Pink and Purple and Congrats Galvan on the JOB...

AFM...these last few weeks have been tough. I unexpectedly lost my daddy on 9/6. He was electrocuted at work. We were VERY close. My mom is legally blind and depended on him sooo much. Luckily I'm only 5 minutes away.

My daddy drove me to the airport for my TR surgery and picked me up. Words can not express how lost I feel.

I'm praying for all of you.....:hugs:

I'm so sorry Jenafyr. Losing your dad is tough, especially when it's unexpected. I'm glad you can be there for your mom. *hugs*

I am very sorry for your loss Jenafyr. I am not very close to my daddy, but when I think of losing him.... I can't send you enough hugs and condolences.. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss Jenafyr! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

DH finally gave me the go-ahead to set up him with a urology consult. I'm hoping that his issues are something that can be fixed. He's really not looking forward to more SAs. At least this time we're close enough to the office that we can take care of it at home.

I got my progesterone cream in the mail yesterday. They tell you to rub that stuff on your face... I ain't putting that junk on my face! They're like, "Tests show that progesterone reduces wrinkles." Well, I earned my wrinkles thank you very much.. I don't want to start walking around with a face that looks like botox is all I spend my money on. :haha: I like my lined face.

By the measurements the doctors gave me, my lining was only 6/7mm on the day my period was due. It is supposed to be more than that two weeks earlier at ovulation time. My lining was too thin for the time they measured. It is supposed to be 8 mm at the time of ovulation based on all the things I read online. I am not sure this cream will do the job. I am going to get some red raspberry tea and take that as well.

I don't even know if I will ovulate this 'cycle'... I looked back at my miscarriage in May and for the two months after that loss, I ovulated on day 15 instead of day 12/13, which is my usual day. I got some opks coming in the mail so I can make sure I don't take this cream until after I ovulate.

It is going to be a VERY long next few months. I am sitting here wishing I was not going to have to try for months AGAIN to get pregnant and I could be sitting here counting off the first trimester. :blush: I HATE being sad.
I seem to be so clingy to my hubby since this stupid loss.
Well, I am gonna drink some coffee and fold some clothes.. Hope you ladies have a good Thursday!!

Jen, I'm so sad for you:cry: I can't imagine the shock of a loss that's so unexpected:nope: How wonderful that you were so close to your Dad...I'm sure that helps to alleviate some of the regrets one might have:cry:

I got my progesterone cream in the mail yesterday. They tell you to rub that stuff on your face... I ain't putting that junk on my face! They're like, "Tests show that progesterone reduces wrinkles." Well, I earned my wrinkles thank you very much.. I don't want to start walking around with a face that looks like botox is all I spend my money on. :haha: I like my lined face.

By the measurements the doctors gave me, my lining was only 6/7mm on the day my period was due. It is supposed to be more than that two weeks earlier at ovulation time. My lining was too thin for the time they measured. It is supposed to be 8 mm at the time of ovulation based on all the things I read online. I am not sure this cream will do the job. I am going to get some red raspberry tea and take that as well.

I don't even know if I will ovulate this 'cycle'... I looked back at my miscarriage in May and for the two months after that loss, I ovulated on day 15 instead of day 12/13, which is my usual day. I got some opks coming in the mail so I can make sure I don't take this cream until after I ovulate.

It is going to be a VERY long next few months. I am sitting here wishing I was not going to have to try for months AGAIN to get pregnant and I could be sitting here counting off the first trimester. :blush: I HATE being sad.
I seem to be so clingy to my hubby since this stupid loss.
Well, I am gonna drink some coffee and fold some clothes.. Hope you ladies have a good Thursday!!

Angie, you're lining sounds very close to being within the normal limits. I dont think it will take alot of help to thicken it up a tiny bit.

I had a horrible time with the lined ovulation tests... I finally had to switch to the damn smiley ones those were fool proof for me.

I have went overboard and bought a clear blue easy fertility monitor didnt like it... then I went to the lined ones, then I switched to the smiley ones.. I have a cabinet decided to TTC..

I have trouble with the line ones... I always have two lines and I have never really been able to see a good positive. My surge is long so I have like three days when I should be dtd.. when I have gotten an amost clear positive, it has been so for almost 2 days, then it's still almost positive after those days. I also usually have ovulation pain and can tell almost every month which side I am ovulating on so that, along with the tests, I should be able to clearly decide what time to take the cream.. Also, this cream is not supposed to prevent your flow from coming on time.. It is only 20mg per application. You're only supposed to use it once a day. Do you ladies think it would be ok to use twice a day to give a little extra boost?

Brandy, I am assuming that it is my progesterone level decreasing at around 5 weeks. I don't know what would cause that, but I am guessing that is what it is... I have never had bad periods. They have always been about three days with the third day usually just spotting since I was a girl.. Even with this miscarriage, I only bled straight for two days. It should have been MUCH worse. My first pregnancy at 18 ended in miscarriage at the 5 week mark as well. I also have had VERY BAD backache with both times I have gotten pregnant this year. It makes it so as I can't hardly walk for long periods of time. I am not overweight. I am very thin and should not be experiencing such bad back pain. I know that the two are linked but I just don't know how..
I figure if I am going to ovulate after this loss, it will be next week sometime... I don't really care about waiting for dating purposes. I am gonna be trying every time I can try until the end of the year, I guess. I hope God has mercy on me and it doesn't take long.

Brandy, congrats on your girls!! So excited for you!

Cd2 for me. Don't give up girls, we've got each other to support us when we feel down ;) Love you guys!

Well my scan went great! They couldnt get very many good pictures of baby A so I am just posting a pic of baby B... dissapointed that all the ones of A look crappy!

Attachments

• BABY_2 edited.jpg
    BABY_2 edited.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Jenafyr I am sorry for your loss :( I know your heartache and its one I wish on no one. Prayers for your family.

So sorry for your loss Jenafyr.

OMG...4 DAYS!!!! Tuesday can't get here fast enough!

Galvan, my dr. is an old fruitcake... By the time I am pregnant again (God-wiling) I will be able to choose a different doctor.

Brandy, your little one is so beautiful. I bet you just can't wait!!

Brandi, I hope your surgery goes well and your journey to conceive is very short...

CJ... I am only 6 days ahead of you.. My cycle might be a little jacked-up this time though. Hope we both are like SpongeBob when he is jellyfishing this month and we catch eggs like we're pros. :haha:

Brandy, Love the picture!
Angie, I have horrible back pain in my lower back a few days before I start, thats usually the one thing I can count on everytime!
My back pain has come and gone, still no AF yet but this was my first month on clomid. I should have started on the 18th based on my regular cycle but Im guessing by what you all have said Im just going to be starting later. Yesterday though I had quite a bit of pain in both ovaries but thats gone now. My temp dropped a whole degree today so Im guessing AF will come anytime now.

I wish everyone well the next few days! I will be leaving for Santa Cruz till Thursday and have no idea if I will find the time to check in on you all.

**Baby dust** to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->