Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I hope you ladies are busy trying to catch the egg!! It sure has been quiet around here.

Hi my name is Melissa. I had my TR done in October of 2010. I recently had an ectopic and lost my left tube. I am looking for a group to join. Hope you ladies don't mind if I join you. :)

Welcome Melissa, of course you can join us :hugs: really sorry to hear about your eptopic and loosing your tube, what a damn shame hunny, we are all different on here with a wealth of experiences to share and I know there are a few ladies on here with only one tube :flower:.

Hi Ladies, yes sorry been out of action for a while I have been up to lots of good. ATM missed out on an HSG this month as the radiographer is on holiday and I will have to wait until my next cycle days 7-10 to have it done, but spoke with my TR Dr and everything else seems ok, had more tests done and all came back clear so I am waiting for my HSG to see what is happening in there? Feeling in good spirit and hoping to hear some more good news soon.

Hope everyone is ok and I really hope to hear of some more BFP's in the near future...xxxx

Hi Lissa, nice you joined this thread too. :flower:

Welcome Melissa and so sorry to hear that Crystal I really thought they'd get you in this month hunny xxxx

Melissa, welcome :) My name is Dale. I had my TR done in October 2010, lost beanie in Jan 2011. Hoping for my bfp in a couple of days! You have found a lovely group of ladies! xo

Fingers crossed for you Dale, I really hope this is your time hunny x:happydance:

Thanks Jo but I had a feeling I would get delayed, its just my luck at the moment, hope you are growing in style babes, and taking care at work x:hugs:

Spuggle not long left until your holidays, I so wish I was coming, I could do with a chillout relaxing time....enjoy every minute of it xxx

Hi ladies hope you are well, i have had my test results today, i phoned earlier and they gave them over the phone and it's not good news.

The only tube i had a chance with is blocked, no dye at all passed through it during the hsg, my ttc journey has come to an end.

I will still be on here to offer support to you lovely ladies.

I hope you all get your dream soon lots of:dust: to all of you.

Spuggle, I am so sorry to hear about your results :( :hugs: Were any other options discussed with you?

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. xoxo

There are no options apart from ivf/icsi. I'm not prepared to put myself and dh through that, we chose to try the reversal way and it failed so it's just something we have to live with.

We can always say at least we tried. xx

Hello ladies,

Welcome Melissa, My name is Karen I had my TR in October 2010 as well. Had m/c in January.

Crystal, Sorry about your HSG.

Jojo, Hi sweetie how are you.

Super, I hope you get your BFP soon too.

Spuggle, I am so sorry about your tube sweetie.:hugs:

Again spuggle I'm so sorry :hug: xxx

Super your name is gorgeous Dale and really unusual, its testing day today then? :happydance: Good luck hunny and praying for a :bfp: xxx

Are you still trying to concieve this month Crystal? Or waiting to have the HSG? xxx

Ready, I'm doing brilliant atm considering all the scares we've had over this little one. I'm having my NT scan in the next 2 weeks and hopefully that all comes back fine, but if not I've already decided against the amnio as we will keep the baby regardless :thumbup: so we aren't going to risk having needles stuck anywhere near baby lol. xxx

Jojo glad things are going well for you, i don't blame you for not having the amnio.

You have been blessed, i look forward to seeing your next scan piccy. xx

Hello ladies,

Jojo, thanks, the name is unusual, more of a male name I think? But I am stuck with it.lol

AFM, tested today and bfn :( will test everyday until af arrives xo

Sorry about the bfn Dale, you never know though could just be a bit early still.

When is she due ?? x

Hi Ladies Hope your all well x

Sorry to hear spuggle but dont give up hope another lady on another forum was told her remaining tube was blocked she is now 20 weeks pregnant just wanted to give you a glimmer of hope hun x

So sorry to hear that, Spuggle. You're a strong woman. I don't know how I would take that kind of news. It's something that we're all afraid of cause it's a possibility for each of us. Did you have any pain during the HSG? A lot of times the tube spasms and many who thought they had blocked tubes had another test and their tubes were open. The tube had just spasmed and wouldn't let the dye through.

I get to test sometime in the next couple days. Not sure what CD I was on cause I couldn't pinpoint what day my HCG levels returned to normal range. I'll let you ladies know as soon as I know.

Hi, Melissa! I had my TR in Nov. '10 I got PG the first month and they couldn't tell me whether it was an ectopic or not, but it took two and a half months to get my HCG levels to return to normal and this is my first month TTC again. I wasn't really trying hard this time though so who knows.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :hugs:

Jasmine i had no pain during my hsg at all, i am having twingy pains on my right side now though and have been for a couple of days.x

I would definitely get a second opinion. Have you thought about IVF or surrogate? I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->