Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:hugs::hugs: so sorry Crystal hun,
why is life so darn cruel!! you are really strong hun.. and you will get your sticky bean soon!!...
I am looking into DHEA.. reflexology and pregnacare vits.. xx

Sorry :( I admire your strength. Good your moving forth with another HSG and it sounds like TR dr has a plan. xoxoxo

Crystal just want you to know i'm thinking of you at this difficult time. :hug:

Wow! JoJo.....I just saw the pics of your scan and I have tears in my eyes.....it's such a beautiful thing to see. I'm sooo happy for you!!!:hugs: :cloud9:

Crystal...this is hard....isn't it? I never dreamed I would see so many women have so many M/Cs. I'm just glad JoJo is proof that even if we M/C we can go on to have a healthy PG after our TR. I just started TTC again this week after the last most stressful 3 months I've had in a long time. We'll just continue to pray for each other. :flower:

Well, ladies, like I said I think I may be Oing now, not too sure but All the signs are in place. I'm not going to use the OPKs, thermometer or anything else for awhile. I need some peace for a few months and if it happens again.....it happens again.

I hope everyone else is havng a great day.....I know it is beautiful here. Finally getting warm again.

:wave: Jasmine, glad you can ttc again, it's a tough journey but i'm sure it will be worth it in the end with the best outcome possible. xx

Hi ladies,

Crystal, I am so sorry sweetie. :hugs: But I am glad you are doing okay with it all.

AFM, My trip was awesome. Had a blast!!

jojo I love the pic :) what a sign of happiness we all need to see!
jasmine I too am giving up on teming and opks and any other mumbo jumbo I think that it stresses me out and takes over my life way to much! If im going to get pregnant god will make it happen :)
jojo how did you concieve?

Hi everyone, I concieved this time by trying everything all at once. I really didn't think it had worked at first as like crystal I was using the green handle ic's and got my first bfp at 6dpo. I wasn't getting any other bfp's and put them down to evaps. At 10dpo it started showing positive on other tests and then at 11dpo I used the digi and got 1-2 weeks. I used everything I could including preseed, macca root loads of other vits and I've carried on taking macca through the pregnancy as its only a food suppliment but does keep your progesterone up high. By the way macca acts as a natural clomid and regulates hormones really well xxx

Thanks jojo, macca root im getting me some of that lol

Hello ladies,

Jojo, I love the new pic! :)

Crystal, more hugs doll :hugs:

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies.

Spuggle, how are you feeling doll?

Ready, I am glad your trip went well :hug:

Momma, I may have missed it but where are you in your cycle?

Jasmine, FX for that bfp hun! xo

afm, well yesterday was a mess, I had horrible o pains, heaviness aches, hurt when we dtd. Today I still hurt a little but better than yesterday, So I am guessing I o'd last night or am today. I will get some more bedding in today and tomorrow just in case.

xo

Hello ladies,

Jojo, I love the new pic! :)

Crystal, more hugs doll :hugs:

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies.

Spuggle, how are you feeling doll?

Ready, I am glad your trip went well :hug:

Momma, I may have missed it but where are you in your cycle?

Jasmine, FX for that bfp hun! xo

afm, well yesterday was a mess, I had horrible o pains, heaviness aches, hurt when we dtd. Today I still hurt a little but better than yesterday, So I am guessing I o'd last night or am today. I will get some more bedding in today and tomorrow just in case.

xo

Super, that's how i get when i O. xx

I'm ok thanks feel fine, not expecting to get pregnant this month or any for that matter but i seem to have got my head round it. x

Good luck Super really hope its your month hunny, and Spuggle I really hope and pray that you're wrong and that your tube is open xxxx

I'm really good thanks Karen, and picking babies HB up on a doppler now. How are you sweetie? Any news for us yet? xxx

Hello ladies,

Just stopping in to see how all you lovely ladies are doing. :)

Jojo, when I get preggers, I am definitely get a doppler! Glad all is well xx

How have you been Karen? I have missed you.

Spuggle, Crystal, Jasmine, and please forgive me if I forgot anyone, how are you doing?

AFM, I think I am about 5 dpo today. Mega sore boobs!!!! Not sure is this is my month , I would love to think so lol. But the sore boobs always show before af so... time will tell I suppose.

I hope all you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Hi super i'm about 7dpo, very emotional and snappy for the last few days, don't think i caught this month as i'm still convinced it's not possible, think i'm more emotional and short tempered due to waiting for my results.

Hope your sore bbs are beacuse you caught that egg this month. :hugs:

Hi Jojo, that must be lovely to hear the babies heart beat. xx

Hi Ready.

Crystal hope you are ok as we haven't heard from you for a bit, but i understand you taking time out, just hope you're ok hunny. xx

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Jojo, I am so getting a doppler when I get preggers. Nope :nope: no news just yet. But next month I think I am going back to temping or using OPKs not sure yet.

Super, I missed you ladies too. :hugs:

Spuggle, what going on your end?

Jasmine, I hope you are doing well.

Crystal, :hugs:

Floppy, hello I hope all is well on your end.

Hi to anyone I may have missed.:flower:

Hey all! Well, it seems everyone is busy this time of year. Not as much posting going on. I see everyone is doing well and still busy trying to get that BFP.

Ready, Super....:flower:

Love that the HB is going strong, JoJo!

I am waiting on either AF to show in a week or so if I didn't get PG again this time. It's hard cause I'm not real sure which day my HCG went to the normal range so I'm not positive what CD I'm on. I did have the normal O signs though. That's the only thing I'm doing, checking my CF. We got the BDing in on every day through my fertile days, which is what I did before and got that BFP. I think if DH lil' swimmers are normal you should BD every day. SOme women don't have the CF to sustain the lil' guys (or gals) very long and might benefit by doing DTD everyday instead of every other day. My opinion anyways. Worked for me so I'm sticking with that train of thought.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"