Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies,

It has been kind of quiet for the last couple of days. I really hope everyone is doing okay. I hope someone reports a BFP really soon. We are in need of some GOOD news right now.

Hey ladies,

It has been kind of quiet for the last couple of days. I really hope everyone is doing okay. I hope someone reports a BFP really soon. We are in need of some GOOD news right now.

amen to that ready!!!! I hope we get a truck load of bfps this month :) I think the good weather is keeping some more occupied :) maybe the spring will bring us each our own lil flower:baby:

Hey ladies,

amen to that ready!!!! I hope we get a truck load of bfps this month :) I think the good weather is keeping some more occupied :) maybe the spring will bring us each our own lil flower:baby:

Sure hope so. I would love to have a New year baby.

Aww my thoughts are with you Spuggle,:flower: I am really sorry to read about your news, I really hoped it would be better news for you, but like Josey said there are miracles out there hunny, I know you will think hard about what to do next, and there are options such as egg sharing etc if you wanted to go down ivf route, I know I looked into that but I was too old and my eggs wouldnt be accepted, but I know you have age on your side at least :hugs:x

Ready I hope you have some good news soon to share, and yeah a due date for new year would be amazing. x

Momma, fingers crossed for you 2 I really hope you get your BFP soon too! x

Dale sorry about your BFN, keep testing until AF comes hunny, your not out yet! xx

JoJo, nice to hear you are doing mighty fine hunny, roll on your next scan and I also dont blame you for not wanting a amnio, I would feel the same too x cant wait to see your pics soon x

Hope you are in good spirits Josey, nice to see you posting back on here.

Sending lots of happy vibes and baby dust to everyone xxx

crystal girl how you doing? I have not gotten a bfp or have mc but I know alot of tr girls but I do know this jouney is hard and its very consuming :( I hope you doing amazing you seem like a girl who doesnt stay down and you sure seem like a lady who keeps on keepin on!!!!

Hey Crystal, it is so good to see you post. I have been thinking of you.

Hello to all my TR ladies!!

holy crap im like 2 or 3dpo and I have some massive gas and im super tired I know its not a pregnancy symptom just a ovulation symptom and i know this cause It happens every month after O! whats up with that? and does anyone get super tired and hungry a few days after O?

holy crap im like 2 or 3dpo and I have some massive gas and im super tired I know its not a pregnancy symptom just a ovulation symptom and i know this cause It happens every month after O! whats up with that? and does anyone get super tired and hungry a few days after O?

Me! I'm always looking for something to eat from about 4dpo until AF (and we're NOT talking salad and veggies):munch::shhh:...once she actually arrives...I can totally take it or leave it. My family loves pre-AF since "Mom bakes all kinds of goodies and buys junk":dohh: not this month though...I'm being good due to the cleanse we're doing:) Not sure about the gas though:shrug:..maybe try drinking more water. I wonder what it is in O time that would cause gas problems...being a women is just plain hard work:winkwink:

BTW, how'd you get so far ahead of me? I won't O until like, the 11th. I was thinking our cycles were sooo close last month..hmmm..crazy cycles.

I only ever get super tired when pregnant, and only ever get really hungry a few days before AF is due xxx Good luck and fingers crossed xxx

faith my cycle is only like 27 or 28 days long and I o on cd13 or14 so some months we meet up and some not weird huh!!! Im the same way once af is here im back to my normal eating, are you able to keep healthy during the cleanse I always have good intentions but once I o it goes down the toilet lol! So do you feel any different during the cleanse?
jojo thanks momma im sure im to early to have any preggo symptoms but one could hope lol is being tired how you knew you were preggo? almost 12 weeks you must be soo thrilled

The tiredness started pretty much instantly for me so it was a big sign. Its never too early for symptoms hunny, just think of all the hormones working overtime as soon as the egg is fertilized your body reacts...... You never know if you've struck gold? I've got the date through today for the NT scan, its the 18th so I will be 13+1 :winkwink: I can't wait. We listen to baby's heartbeat everyday now just to make sure he/she is ok too. Its nerve racking after losing babies xxxx

wow the 18th thats soon :) do you have a home monitor? I couldnt even imagine how shot your nerves must be but your so close to hitting that mark where things tend to be ok :) thanks for the advice my hopes are not up much Im over SS and getting myself super excited. I have a call into a FS that my gyno recommended she thinks we should look into IUI but im not sure what my ins. will cover ???? i will let you know what they say there going to call me back monday hopefully they can fill me in a little over the phone

faith my cycle is only like 27 or 28 days long and I o on cd13 or14 so some months we meet up and some not weird huh!!! Im the same way once af is here im back to my normal eating, are you able to keep healthy during the cleanse I always have good intentions but once I o it goes down the toilet lol! So do you feel any different during the cleanse?
jojo thanks momma im sure im to early to have any preggo symptoms but one could hope lol is being tired how you knew you were preggo? almost 12 weeks you must be soo thrilled

I actually HAVE been able to eat healthy during this cleanse! It helps that dh is doing it too! He's really bad about running to the store to buy ice cream or some kind of chocolate something to enjoy after the kids have gone to bed:dohh: now he has to behave or he knows we will have wasted the money we spent buying the cleanse:winkwink:...it's really not been hard..just lots of fresh vegetables, fruit, lean meats and lots of water..basically whole foods...no canned or processed, no empty carbs and junk food. I AM going to bake a pie for us to enjoy on Sunday. I think once a week is fine to treat ourselves;) It use to be that people only ate dessert on Sundays. Now it seems that we tend to want dessert after each evening meal:nope: ugh! I'm also trying to use the mini tramp each day for exercise but plan to start walking outdoors once the weather gets nice here:thumbup:

you go faith!!!!! Im proud of you :) you are so right us american overindulge way too much!!! (hope I spelt that right lol) I am def. one of them :( I went for a run yesterday i could only run a mile but im hoping to work up to more:) I really want this cleanse to get you your bfp!!!! my fingers are super crossed

The tiredness started pretty much instantly for me so it was a big sign. Its never too early for symptoms hunny, just think of all the hormones working overtime as soon as the egg is fertilized your body reacts...... You never know if you've struck gold? I've got the date through today for the NT scan, its the 18th so I will be 13+1 :winkwink: I can't wait. We listen to baby's heartbeat everyday now just to make sure he/she is ok too. Its nerve racking after losing babies xxxx

Aww 18th is my Hubby's birthday so I will be thinking of you that day hunny xxxx It would be amazing to hear little heartbeats everyday, how inspiring :hugs:xxxx

Good luck with the Cleanse Faith, it sounds like you have a good plan and anything which helps us feel better is good, keep it going x

Momma, I wish I could run a mile again like you....well done I am sure you will be stacking up the miles from week to week, you have great motivation...:thumbup:.I used to run for a Harrior club many years ago, I was real fit then, I think middle aged spread is catching up to me so much now I dont think I could run 200 metres...lmao..

Ready thanks for your message hunny, I am so glad you are back and with such a lovely attitude again, thinking of you 2 hunny xxx

Jasmine, good luck babes, I hope you get some more good news soon xxx

Dale, how you doing girl?....I really hope AF hasnt got you?...let us know how you are getting on.

Spuggle, I really hope you enjoy your holidays as you so deserve to have a lovely break........I hope you come back refreshed after recent events.....Miracles do happen to us too, never lose hope..xxxx

Josey, hope you are getting better after your loss last year and I really hope you get some better luck in the future xxx

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone I didnt mean too, just wanted to say, I think you are all unique and special in your own way and I really hope you find some comfort and joy in the coming months.xxxxxxx

I really love how inspiring you are Crystal and your strength and positive mind are uplifting to us all xxxxx

jojo i totally agree :) crystal you are truly a beautiful person :)
But like crystal said I think every woman on here is amazing and they all bring light into my life when I read there thoughts and uplifting words

Hi ladies. I just wanted to check in on everyone. I FINALLY started a normal AF a couple of days ago. It feels so good to be back to normal again after the last 3 months.

Hey Crystal, nice to see your encouraging posts again, honey! :flower:

JoJo, WOW! 2nd trimester bound! :happydance:

I hope the rest of you are having a great weekend as well. :hugs:

jasmine thats great! im sure your ready to get back on the ttc wagon :)

Thats great news Jasmine xxxx

Yes momma I bought it off ebay lol and very cheap it was too (I hate wasting money) it was only £37.00 including p+p and gives you peace of mind. Can't wait to hear your test results hunny xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->