Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy, I cant remember but did you have IVF or IUI? Did you get to pick how many eggs were transferred?
Im on cycle day 19 and looks like this one will be a bust! My temp has been alot higher off and on this cycle so it doesnt look promising. Not consistent at all. I havent caught an LH surge again this month and Ive been testing twice a day. Having pains like Im ovulating today though.
My husband had another SA and they called today and said he had a low normal morphology at 1% but had a very high sperm count at 125 million per ml I believe is how they put it and everything else was normal. He had a Great SA in 2007 so the doc says he doesnt understand why it would change so much so he wants him to go back again in 3 months to an andrology lab he uses that tests differently? He said there was really nothing you could do to change the morphology? So Im scared too death! I hope it has changed in 3 months! If not, Ive went through alot for nothing!
The place we took his sperm said we had a time limit of 1.5 hours and had to have an appt. so they could get in right away. Well when we got there they kept us waiting and it was a little over that time before they got it. Do you think that would have anything to do with that? I guess not if he had a large sperm count still?
I just finished my third round of clomid.

Brandy, I cant remember but did you have IVF or IUI? Did you get to pick how many eggs were transferred?
Im on cycle day 19 and looks like this one will be a bust! My temp has been alot higher off and on this cycle so it doesnt look promising. Not consistent at all. I havent caught an LH surge again this month and Ive been testing twice a day. Having pains like Im ovulating today though.
My husband had another SA and they called today and said he had a low normal morphology at 1% but had a very high sperm count at 125 million per ml I believe is how they put it and everything else was normal. He had a Great SA in 2007 so the doc says he doesnt understand why it would change so much so he wants him to go back again in 3 months to an andrology lab he uses that tests differently? He said there was really nothing you could do to change the morphology? So Im scared too death! I hope it has changed in 3 months! If not, Ive went through alot for nothing!
The place we took his sperm said we had a time limit of 1.5 hours and had to have an appt. so they could get in right away. Well when we got there they kept us waiting and it was a little over that time before they got it. Do you think that would have anything to do with that? I guess not if he had a large sperm count still?
I just finished my third round of clomid.

Hey! I had IVF. I did attempt 1 IUI before moving to IVF but I didn't feel like those would work for us since I thought my tubes were the factor.

We were given the option of transferring 1-3 embabies. We chose 3 :) 2 stuck thankfully on the first try. We currently have 9 frostytots left if we decide to try again in the future we will skip the ttc fiasco and just transfer 1 more at a time it's very reasonable that way.

With a morphology issue alot of times they recommend ICSI. We actually used ICSI even though we didn't have a male factor. In case you dont know ICSI is where they take a sperm and directly inject it into the egg so it fertilizes. So we chose recovery by ICSI where they put the eggs and sperm in a dish together and after a set amount of time if there are unmatched eggs and sperm they complete it with an icsi process. 2 of the 3 eggs we transferred ended up being ICSI eggs! They were the healthiest. I have heard with no experience that there is vitamins and regimens that you can try to help with morphology... But dont give up yet because if I understand your previous post he already had a sample that you brought with you and they made you wait with it for 1.5 hours? If thats the case the sample should of been discarded! A sample should be received by the lab within 30 minutes of obtaining it for proper testing within the timelines.

Clomid was not my friend at all I found Femara to help me ovulate and regulate my cycles must better without horrid side effects.

I hope I touched on all your questions sorry if I missed any! :hugs:

Llawson, I'd say get your hubby on the Fertilaid supplements.:thumbup: My dh has been on FertilAid, Motility Boost and Count Boost for 3 weeks now and he's producing so much it's painful for him if we go more than 2 days without bd'ing! Something in that combo is working:thumbup: I realize you're not dealing with a count problem but still, it's probably work a try. He'd likely need to do 3 months to see results. Hand in there:hugs: this is such an emotional roller coaster:wacko:

Afm, life has been so busy! I check here for updates but hate posting from my phone;) So, it looks like this clomid cycle is a bust:cry: today is 13-14dpo with a big temp drop:( SO, here's my new plan of attack. I have 2 full cycles until we arrive in FL for our winter show season and seeing my RE. Just looking ahead at my cycle and our show schedule, I should be able to coordinate an HSG on cd6 or 7 of my JAN cycle followed by IUI in the same cycle. Our shows put us about an hour from the RE and I think we can swing this. This, of course, assumes the tubes are open:thumbup: It will have been almost 2 yrs since they were last checked. I think it's time again:( in the meantime, I'm going to wait on the clomid and let my lining thicken up:thumbup: I've ordered another round of all the Fertilaid supplements for dh and I'm going to take FertilAid for Women, OvaBoost and FertilCM. This will be my 3rd cycle on the FertilCM...I LOVE this..not so much for the cm, but it has really boosted my sex drive:thumbup:.
SO, that's my new plan:coffee: I'm going to *try* and relax these next two cycles...yeah, right..lol! I'm going to be 39 next month:cry: no time to relax;) I AM, HOWEVER, going to do something of this flabby stomach, thighs and arms:bodyb:

I pray everyone is doing well and all the babies and their Mommas are doing well.
I just wanted everyone to know that my husband and I have decided to not ttc for awhile. I won't be back until we decide that we are in a position to move forward with babies.
I will be praying for your Daddy, Galvan. I will be praying for your Princesses, Brandy, and your new little one, Brandi.
God blessings to the rest of you awesome Ladies..
CJ and Andrea.. you are in my thoughts..

Bye bye, my Mamacitas..

Awwww, we'll miss you, Angie! Please drop in once in a while to keep us posted on how you're doing. Can't wait to see you back here. Take care, hunny! :hug:

See you soon Angie. This can be a tough ride sometimes.

Congrats Brandi!!!!

Baby dust to everyone trying!!

Angie, enjoy the holidays with your family.:hugs: Maybe with the new year, you'll feel ready to jump back into the game:hugs: God bless you!:flower:

I just "celebrated" (not) my 3 year tr anniversary:cry: not a single BFP in all that time...certainly hard to keep my spirit of TTC alive. I do it for my kids who so badly want another sibling (and hubby, too)...otherwise, I'd have thrown the towel in 2 years ago. :shrug: it's quite a consuming venture. :baby:

Thanks Brandy and FHL for all the helpful info.
Brandy it was 1.5 hrs and they said that was there time limit. I thought that didnt sound so good. I really hope he didnt go through that for nothing. He hates to do that stuff. LOL
FHL, I know what you mean and I havent hit my first anniversary since my reversal yet. (Its in February) and I feel like its just never going to happen.. But Im hanging in there for now!

Thanks Brandy and FHL for all the helpful info.
Brandy it was 1.5 hrs and they said that was there time limit. I thought that didnt sound so good. I really hope he didnt go through that for nothing. He hates to do that stuff. LOL
FHL, I know what you mean and I havent hit my first anniversary since my reversal yet. (Its in February) and I feel like its just never going to happen.. But Im hanging in there for now!

I wouldnt trust those results at all then.

Well I just got home from my weekly cerclage check... looks like being off work coupled with poi is working! Bought myself another week everything looked great Next week is a full 2 hour scan for baby measurements.. Cant wait.

Exhausted. I just want to SLEEP! This morning I woke at 1:30am with the most unbelievable nausea imaginable. I just wanted so badly to puke, and I couldn't! Finally got back to sleep for 4:30am and my alarm went off 20 minutes later. Grrr.

Other than nauseous and sleepy, not too bad. 6 more sleeps until I get to see Freckle.

Exhausted. I just want to SLEEP! This morning I woke at 1:30am with the most unbelievable nausea imaginable. I just wanted so badly to puke, and I couldn't! Finally got back to sleep for 4:30am and my alarm went off 20 minutes later. Grrr.

Other than nauseous and sleepy, not too bad. 6 more sleeps until I get to see Freckle.

That was the only pg symptom I had was fatigue. OMG it was horrible. I am normally the one bouncing off the walls with energy and PMA... But holy cow the first 10 weeks I couldnt stay awake to save my life it was a nightmare lol.

I even left work almost daily to run home and take a nap at lunch luckily I am very close to work!

Hang in there :sleep:

I'm in bed every night by 8:30pm. I can't sleep past 3am. It sucks! And I'm usually the type that stays awake til 2am and up for the day at 6am.

My family doctor extended my no-heavy-lifting restrictions at work for the duration of my pregnancy, and when I took the note in to work yesterday, my manager told me that this could mean a reduction in hours. They'll still schedule me for my regular number of hours, but if it's not busy and it comes down to sending two people home, they're going to keep the person who can do a garbage run or fill creamer baskets over the person who can't.

So, they're not being very supportive and I'm pretty sure that is bordering on discrimination.

I'm in bed every night by 8:30pm. I can't sleep past 3am. It sucks! And I'm usually the type that stays awake til 2am and up for the day at 6am.

My family doctor extended my no-heavy-lifting restrictions at work for the duration of my pregnancy, and when I took the note in to work yesterday, my manager told me that this could mean a reduction in hours. They'll still schedule me for my regular number of hours, but if it's not busy and it comes down to sending two people home, they're going to keep the person who can do a garbage run or fill creamer baskets over the person who can't.

So, they're not being very supportive and I'm pretty sure that is bordering on discrimination.

Thats a tough one... It could potentially border on discrimination but the company also has to look out for itself. If you were to be one of the last ones there and you attempted to take the trash out and something happened they would be liable.... because you could say no one was here to help me they sent them home :(

I am not saying they are in the right at all and I dont know the laws in Ontario. I had to leave work last week because the doctor told my work that I shouldnt be upright for more than 2 hours at a time or that I needed to work from home. They said no to reduced work hour and no to working from home... so here I am completely off work...

I work a dayshift (5-1, 6-2, 7-3) and there are anywhere between 8-12 people scheduled per day on that shift, 16-20 on weekends. Garbages are usually done at 8am, so all 8-12 people are already there. They won't put me on it, but say it's 7:00am we've had a total of 20 customers in two hours (I work in a fast-paced coffee shop), and me and one other girl both started the 5-1 shift. They would keep the other girl over me because the other girl isn't on restrictions and can fill baskets, stock, and do garbages (so can the other 10 people). They will send me home after 2 hours and let the other girl stay her entire 8 hour shift.

I work a dayshift (5-1, 6-2, 7-3) and there are anywhere between 8-12 people scheduled per day on that shift, 16-20 on weekends. Garbages are usually done at 8am, so all 8-12 people are already there. They won't put me on it, but say it's 7:00am we've had a total of 20 customers in two hours (I work in a fast-paced coffee shop), and me and one other girl both started the 5-1 shift. They would keep the other girl over me because the other girl isn't on restrictions and can fill baskets, stock, and do garbages (so can the other 10 people). They will send me home after 2 hours and let the other girl stay her entire 8 hour shift.

Yes that is kind of odd. Maybe wait it out and see how it goes? If it is seeming unfair I am not sure what actions you have there but you might speak to your HR dept.

The one thing I miss right now is my latte's and energy drinks! I told my husband that once I deliver and feed that someone better show up with a latte or a monster in hand for me :happydance: Then I am having sushi and whatever else I can get my hands on that is on the do not eat list!

So, Brandy, you gave up coffee? Did you give it up during IVF..or before?? Only wondering as I LOVE COFFEE..espresso.. brewed etc. I can go without sweets but I love my coffee and half-n-half. I go through spurts of drinking only organic decaf but then when AF shows I usually switch back to reg. It's my way of drowning my sorrows, since I don't drink alcohol.. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->