Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello Chicks!

I am glad you get to go home to your baby, Galvan.
That is great about your numbers, Brandi!
I hope you have tr#2 on board Sticky!
Best of luck trying this month everyone!
CJ, sorry about your cycle restart. We are on almost the same cycle again.
I learned last month when I got my positive opk, I did not actually o until the second day after. so I am, or at least was last month, almost a 36 hour wait after my first positive. I am on cycle day 1 and it feels GREAT! I feel like I am getting a cleansing this month and it is awesome! I am using my castor oil packs this month. They make me feel so much better and this is the first month I have been able to use them since I have not had a cycle since the beginning of September. I don't plan on using anything to help me conceive. I do fast every once in awhile. I also have a couple of outfits that I might use this month.. :haha: I am just taking my vitamins.
I have decided my plan of attack with my new fertility clinic... I am going to ask to have another hsg test. If by chance I am having tubal pregnancies, then maybe the test will open up my tubes a little more since the test is what unblocked them in the first place. If I still have trouble when I conceive again, even using progesterone and after my mess of tests get done and the results come back, I will just go straight to IVF. I would normally not do that, but the Army hospital only charges a flat 6000 fee. I WILL NOT however, EVER get my tubes re-tied again. No matter what any doctor recommends.

I am gonna be trying this month since thankfully I get to refresh my body and give it a rest. I am going to try to have one pregnancy, hopefully I will get to sustain it, but for the fertility clinic to give me a d&c if I cannot. I want to get to work now on ruling out what's going on..

I pray everyone has a great month, regardless of how the end of our cycles greet us. :hugs:

Sounds like a great plan Angie! :happydance:

Quick question ladies. I've bought the smiley opks for after I'm able to start tryin again. What cd do I start using them? It's been so long since I've used any I don't remember lol

Momsbaby- I usually started them on CD13 for me but I was a late ovulator. So I would start 3-5 days before you think you normally ovulate... then you can establish a pattern over time and lessen the number of tests you have to use.

Sounds like an awesome plan Angie!! IVF has better success rates anyway.

I am so happy. I can't wait for Saturday! I have my van loaded. LOL

Momsbaby, I start using OPKs on CD8 or 9, but I O between CD11-13

Galvan, sometimes I wish I had just done IVF and not spent the money on the reversal. :winkwink:
I can imagine your excitement at seeing your hubby again! I am excited for you. Maybe the two of you will have a Reunion baby.. :haha:
Also I hope your daddy is doing well. I have been praying for him daily.

Brandy, that baby bump is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait until I can have one. I am so envious. Sometimes I have trouble getting on here lately cause I feel such envy. Not unhappy jealousy just a 'poor me' jealousy.. I am a jealous cow! :blush:

I just got finished with my college homework. I tell ya, I sometimes have such a hard time staying focused on my goals, especially as I age and it seems pointless. I HATE management!!! I NEVER want to be a manager. It is beyond dullness to me. I am changing my classes as soon as I can! My rant for the day! :haha:

I get that feeling, Angie. It's why I disappeared from here for a while, cuz I had that "Why can't my tubes be reversed yet and me be TTC already?" kind of envy. It's gonna happen for you soon.

Galvan, I hope you get your baby during your visit!!

I took my very first belly pic of this pregnancy today. OMG I look like a whale!

I have a new irrational fear though. Since I got pregnant so soon after surgery, I worry that my incision will tear open as my belly gets bigger. Irrational, right?

Angie, a reunion baby woudl be awesome!! My dad is doing great actually. There is power in numbers. Everyone is praying for him. Thank you so much! He is walking most of the time agian and not taking his pain meds as often anymore. His blood and platelets are doing good now too!!

Brandi, this is not a visit, it is a permanent move. We decided that a long distance relationship is not for us. The kids are begging to go back too so back we go until Miguel gets his visa. I estimate another 2-3 years. Which is no biggie. I love the US, but after being here for the past 5 months I realized that I like Mexico so much more. LOL

Thanks ladies! I read that it makes you ovulate sooner, which I hope so or at lease cd 17/18 would work for me because I am going out of town this weekend until next Fri. So I feel like I wasted my Clomids :shrug:.. Well hopefully there is always next cycle... We was excited to, I bought everything needed

Oh sorry, Galvan, my mistake! That's is awesome news that it is a permanent move! I hope you guys don't wait long for that little baby!

Quick question ladies. I've bought the smiley opks for after I'm able to start tryin again. What cd do I start using them? It's been so long since I've used any I don't remember lol

I start using them around cd11 because my O day can come any time from CD14 - CD19. I use the wondfo cheapies since I use so many of them.

I'm sorry I suck at responding to things. We had a great time on vacation, but the TTC is starting to get me down. DH was very excited this month as he said he had a good feeling about it, but alas we are at CD1 again. I have an HSG scheduled for next Tuesday, and DH is already talking about doing an IUI in January. I'm just getting tired, and starting to feel as broken as I was before I had the TR. I'm happy for everyone getting their BFPs.

Please ladies, set my mind at ease.

I'm becoming paranoid again. Dr. Google tells me that the endometrial thickening should be at least 8mm, does doesn't give me a range of how much is too much, but one message board an ultrasound technologist says 1.1cm is ideal, and when I google how much my endometrium is measuring it, it's telling me I have uterine cancer.

My endometrial thickening is 3.4cm (34mm). Is this too much?

NP Brandi. I hope we get a Christmas gift!!

My endo lining was thick but I don’t remember how much. The dr said it was fine.

I've decided just to not focus on it, because negativity will just stress me out. Gonna remain positive and thing Freckle's In The Uterus thoughts and keep going. I sent the ultrasound report to my FS this afternoon and his nurse says she will get him to go over it first thing in the morning (7:30am) and they will call me with what he says. Nothing I can do either way.

Brandi- I was concerned my lining was too thick to when I was doing IVF... The doctors told me no way the cushier the better for the bean.

I also wonder if the extra thickening might be because the pregnancy is occurring so soon after the surgery and it's just some extra stuff left over from my body trying to heal.

I did find one study that stated 70% of IUP have a lining between 8mm and 40mm, but the average is 8mm to 15mm.

But Freckle is healthy, I will see Freckle in the uterus and hold him come July. Positive thoughts only.

I also wonder if the extra thickening might be because the pregnancy is occurring so soon after the surgery and it's just some extra stuff left over from my body trying to heal.

I did find one study that stated 70% of IUP have a lining between 8mm and 40mm, but the average is 8mm to 15mm.

But Freckle is healthy, I will see Freckle in the uterus and hold him come July. Positive thoughts only.

Mine was 21MM last they checked when they transferred my lil beans. He said it looked amazing. I was freaked out too because all the other girls on the threads were bragging about a 8-10mm range. Apparently its ok my beans snuggled right in.

You'll be fine. I had to finally stop googling took me till a few weeks ago though :dohh:

LMAO I think it'll take me til I see a heartbeat in the uterus to stop Googling, lol. Thanks for the reassurance, Brandy.

It's just extra padding for Freckle to get extra snug in there.

I start using them around cd11 because my O day can come any time from CD14 - CD19. I use the wondfo cheapies since I use so many of them.

I'm sorry I suck at responding to things. We had a great time on vacation, but the TTC is starting to get me down. DH was very excited this month as he said he had a good feeling about it, but alas we are at CD1 again. I have an HSG scheduled for next Tuesday, and DH is already talking about doing an IUI in January. I'm just getting tired, and starting to feel as broken as I was before I had the TR. I'm happy for everyone getting their BFPs.

I start at cycle day 10 as I usually O around 12-14 but looks like a CD 15 O for me this month.

Attachments

• 20131115_104635.jpg
    20131115_104635.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g