Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy - Glad the babies are doing good. :)

I had my HSG today. The radiologist was training another doctor, so I had extra people looking up my hoo-ha today. The procedure was definitely uncomfortable for me, and if I ever do that again, I'm asking for painkillers beforehand. Both tubes are open, but the left one has a constriction (narrowing) in it (from my OB/GYN's notes). From the radiologist's notes - "The uterus is normal in appearance. The right fallopian tube is small in caliber and irregular. It is difficult to see along its entire course but there is spillage on the right. The left fallopian tube is normal in appearance with normal spillage."

The constriction worries me because of the increased risk for ectopic. I'm ovulating from the left side this month, though, so hopefully we'll catch it and not worry about it.

Brandy - Glad the babies are doing good. :)

I had my HSG today. The radiologist was training another doctor, so I had extra people looking up my hoo-ha today. The procedure was definitely uncomfortable for me, and if I ever do that again, I'm asking for painkillers beforehand. Both tubes are open, but the left one has a constriction (narrowing) in it (from my OB/GYN's notes). From the radiologist's notes - "The uterus is normal in appearance. The right fallopian tube is small in caliber and irregular. It is difficult to see along its entire course but there is spillage on the right. The left fallopian tube is normal in appearance with normal spillage."

The constriction worries me because of the increased risk for ectopic. I'm ovulating from the left side this month, though, so hopefully we'll catch it and not worry about it.

Thats great news! One less hurdle. If the dye was able to spill the teeny tiny egg can pass through :)

Navy, I forgot to tell you to take 800mg of Advil beforehand. I did on my first HSG and it did wonders. I agree with Brandy, if there is spillage, the egg can get through. FXed you don't have to worry though! :hugs:

I work a dayshift (5-1, 6-2, 7-3) and there are anywhere between 8-12 people scheduled per day on that shift, 16-20 on weekends. Garbages are usually done at 8am, so all 8-12 people are already there. They won't put me on it, but say it's 7:00am we've had a total of 20 customers in two hours (I work in a fast-paced coffee shop), and me and one other girl both started the 5-1 shift. They would keep the other girl over me because the other girl isn't on restrictions and can fill baskets, stock, and do garbages (so can the other 10 people). They will send me home after 2 hours and let the other girl stay her entire 8 hour shift.

Yes that is kind of odd. Maybe wait it out and see how it goes? If it is seeming unfair I am not sure what actions you have there but you might speak to your HR dept.

The one thing I miss right now is my latte's and energy drinks! I told my husband that once I deliver and feed that someone better show up with a latte or a monster in hand for me :happydance: Then I am having sushi and whatever else I can get my hands on that is on the do not eat list!

I am coffee addict. I love my lattes! I quit drinking caffienated coffee the cycle I got my BFP with my MC. I have been drinking caffeinated coffee for he past 5 months, but now I am on half regular/ half decaf. I will slowly add in mre decaf to wean myself off the caffeine. Now only if they sold caffeine free coke in Mexico. :(

I am now home in Mexico. :happydance: I usually O on CD13 more or less. Monday was CD20 and I had major O pains. It was odd, I have never Oed late except for with meds. I am wondering if it was something else or a double O. I had EWCM on CD11, but none since then. Who knows. LOL I guess we will see if AF comes within the next 5 days. If so, we will start NTNP until after Christmas.

I want to take the progesterone, but I don't want to start at 3DPO. I do have a LP defect though. What to do? I am nto going to the RE until after the holidays unless we get a BFP before then so, I don't know what to do right now.

I work a dayshift (5-1, 6-2, 7-3) and there are anywhere between 8-12 people scheduled per day on that shift, 16-20 on weekends. Garbages are usually done at 8am, so all 8-12 people are already there. They won't put me on it, but say it's 7:00am we've had a total of 20 customers in two hours (I work in a fast-paced coffee shop), and me and one other girl both started the 5-1 shift. They would keep the other girl over me because the other girl isn't on restrictions and can fill baskets, stock, and do garbages (so can the other 10 people). They will send me home after 2 hours and let the other girl stay her entire 8 hour shift.

Yes that is kind of odd. Maybe wait it out and see how it goes? If it is seeming unfair I am not sure what actions you have there but you might speak to your HR dept.

The one thing I miss right now is my latte's and energy drinks! I told my husband that once I deliver and feed that someone better show up with a latte or a monster in hand for me :happydance: Then I am having sushi and whatever else I can get my hands on that is on the do not eat list!

I am coffee addict. I love my lattes! I quit drinking caffienated coffee the cycle I got my BFP with my MC. I have been drinking caffeinated coffee for he past 5 months, but now I am on half regular/ half decaf. I will slowly add in mre decaf to wean myself off the caffeine. Now only if they sold caffeine free coke in Mexico. :(

I am now home in Mexico. :happydance: I usually O on CD13 more or less. Monday was CD20 and I had major O pains. It was odd, I have never Oed late except for with meds. I am wondering if it was something else or a double O. I had EWCM on CD11, but none since then. Who knows. LOL I guess we will see if AF comes within the next 5 days. If so, we will start NTNP until after Christmas.

I want to take the progesterone, but I don't want to start at 3DPO. I do have a LP defect though. What to do? I am nto going to the RE until after the holidays unless we get a BFP before then so, I don't know what to do right now.

Not sure if its helpful.... I just went back over my monitored cycles from my FS and it shows that I was to begin progesterone 48 hours after they did my egg retrieval which is essentially ovulation. So they had me trigger on a Monday which is essentially a pos OPK then they took the eggs from me 36 hours after that (considering that O).... So from the time I would of had a positive OPK to the time I started the progesterone the totally time elapse would of been 5 days.

I am sure thats confusing...

Thanks Brandy. Not confusing at all. I sent an email to my RE to ask him. He said to wait to use progesterone until I have a BFP then to go in immediately to start montoring. They will do a progesterone check and prescribe the amount that I will need. So, I will wait. I don´t want to mess up his test resulkts and they prescribe me a lower dose than I will need. I will be testing at 10DPO though just in case.

Thanks Brandy. Not confusing at all. I sent an email to my RE to ask him. He said to wait to use progesterone until I have a BFP then to go in immediately to start montoring. They will do a progesterone check and prescribe the amount that I will need. So, I will wait. I don´t want to mess up his test resulkts and they prescribe me a lower dose than I will need. I will be testing at 10DPO though just in case.

FX For you! :hugs:

Hope you get your BFP quickly Galvan!!!

So last night, I had a followup ultrasound to my ER visit last weekend. They drew blood again and my hcg levels went from 2200 at 4w5d (20dpo) to 17,000 last night!!!! (5w3d, 25dpo)

The t/v showed a definite sac right where it should be in the uterus, with a perfect yolk sac. The gestational sac measured 5w5d. Next ultrasound will be on Tuesday!!

Attachments

• 5w3d yolk sac.jpg
    5w3d yolk sac.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
Hope you get your BFP quickly Galvan!!!

So last night, I had a followup ultrasound to my ER visit last weekend. They drew blood again and my hcg levels went from 2200 at 4w5d (20dpo) to 17,000 last night!!!! (5w3d, 25dpo)

The t/v showed a definite sac right where it should be in the uterus, with a perfect yolk sac. The gestational sac measured 5w5d. Next ultrasound will be on Tuesday!!

How exciting!! gonna be cutting it close but there might me a teeny weeny bit of a hb. dont be alarmed if there isnt :) mine wasnt detected until mid 6w.

They had OB come down and talk to me and she told me that even though there is only one sac and yolk sac, it's still very early but with how high my levels are, she said there is a slight possibility that there COULD be twins (holy crap!) Only time will tell. But they have 99% ruled out an ectopic. She said rarely, 1 in 30,000 chance, there can be a healthy pregnancy in the uterus, and a tubal occuring at the same time, but the damage to my left tube from a week and a half ago is completely cleared up now, so she said it is unlikely there is another pregnancy there.

Google keeps telling me it could be a molar pregnancy, but I've waited too long for this pregnancy to go wrong. Freckle is healthy and sticky. I refuse to believe anything else.

Google sucks.

They had OB come down and talk to me and she told me that even though there is only one sac and yolk sac, it's still very early but with how high my levels are, she said there is a slight possibility that there COULD be twins (holy crap!) Only time will tell. But they have 99% ruled out an ectopic. She said rarely, 1 in 30,000 chance, there can be a healthy pregnancy in the uterus, and a tubal occuring at the same time, but the damage to my left tube from a week and a half ago is completely cleared up now, so she said it is unlikely there is another pregnancy there.

Google keeps telling me it could be a molar pregnancy, but I've waited too long for this pregnancy to go wrong. Freckle is healthy and sticky. I refuse to believe anything else.

Google sucks.

I wouldnt even consider a molar. Everything looks completely normal comparing it all to my scans at that gestation. I would post one but I dont have a soft copy right now they are all print outs.

I don't believe it is either. I looked at molar scans on google and mine from yesterday looks nothing like a molar or even a partial molar from what I see.

I either just have one very sticky baby in there, or two sticky babies in one sac. Either way, I'll be happy to hold even just one baby in a few months. I really, truly, don't believe that I would have gotten pregnant this quickly after surgery just for something to be wrong with the pregnancy.

Hey girls :)
Had a RE visit today bc myaf is light every mo. He said my lining was 6 when we did the shots, etc back in May. Today at cd 13 it measures a 9. Apparenly the clomid thinned it, so next time its femara.

Had a RE visit today bc myaf is light every mo. He said my lining was 6 when we did the shots, etc back in May. Today at cd 13 it measures a 9. Apparenly the clomid thinned it, so next time its femara.

9 is within normal limits still. Did he check you O?

Femara is better though in my opinion.. I didn't have 1 side effect and I o'd better.

I don't believe it is either. I looked at molar scans on google and mine from yesterday looks nothing like a molar or even a partial molar from what I see.

I either just have one very sticky baby in there, or two sticky babies in one sac. Either way, I'll be happy to hold even just one baby in a few months. I really, truly, don't believe that I would have gotten pregnant this quickly after surgery just for something to be wrong with the pregnancy.

I had heard the exact same thing that because my betas were so high and doubling so fast they thought twins....nope just one really sticky baby. I have always read that there would be very rapid growth if it was a molar...:huh:

Speaking of TWINS my BFF just had her boys on Thursday at 32 weeks. Baby A Matthew weighed 4 1/2lbs and Baby B Joseph weighed 5 lbs. They are in the NICU in the Childrens Hospital but are doing great!

I had heard the exact same thing that because my betas were so high and doubling so fast they thought twins....nope just one really sticky baby. I have always read that there would be very rapid growth if it was a molar...:huh:

Speaking of TWINS my BFF just had her boys on Thursday at 32 weeks. Baby A Matthew weighed 4 1/2lbs and Baby B Joseph weighed 5 lbs. They are in the NICU in the Childrens Hospital but are doing great!

Oh what great weights for 32W! I am so happy for her :)

Hello! Just dropping in to say hello.
Glad the girls are staying put Brandy!
CJ Hope Femara does the trick for you :) We are still planning IUI In January, hoping that Femara does as well as I have heard from alot of ladies!
Brandi, I hope all is well with your bean. I know all of us would have LOVED to be as lucky as you & got a BFP 1st try.
Navy & Faith, I hope you both are well!
DH Granny has been very ill, so please keep her, as well as us in your prayers! Hope to be back soon with Great news!!!!

9 is within normal limits still. Did he check you O?

Femara is better though in my opinion.. I didn't have 1 side effect and I o'd better.

I should o tonight or tomorrow. He said a 16 & 11 on the right.

Hi ladies. CD1. I was going to temp this cycle, but decided against it. We will just BD when we want to and AF is due the week before Christmas. So I will test Dec.17 before AF is due the 18th-20th. If a miracle happens, I will start the progesterone then, if a BFN on to the next cycle. We will TTC then. I will temp then as well, but will start on CD9. A little late, I know, but FF says CD will be the 26th. I don't want to have to deal with temping on Christmas. I should O around New Years then.

Brandi, I wouldn't even consider a molar pregnancy either. Everything looks good!

Cupcake, prayers for your DH's grandma.

CJ, Fx for a BFP this cycle!

Momma, congrats to your friend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back