Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

jojo i totally agree :) crystal you are truly a beautiful person :)
But like crystal said I think every woman on here is amazing and they all bring light into my life when I read there thoughts and uplifting words

Here here I totally agree :happydance: xxxx

Awwww everyone is so kind on here xxxx

Jasmine great you are back to some kind of normality again, I think you may catch your egg again real soon, I really hope so and also with a better outcome this time...xxx

JoJo 6 days to go until your scan xxx cant wait xxx:happydance:

Momma how you feeling hunny?....any symptoms to report :wacko:, really hope so xxxx

I am off to work so I will catch you all later xxxx take care everyone xxx

Hello ladies :)

Sorry I have not been around much. AF did come and pay me a visit and left today so this month was a failure for me.

I am glad all of you are doing well :)

xx

Hello ladies :)

Sorry I have not been around much. AF did come and pay me a visit and left today so this month was a failure for me.

I am glad all of you are doing well :)

xx

Hugs :hugs:Dont give up hunny x you will pick yourself up again as you always do, never lose your hope....xxxx:flower:

Hey ladies.

I hope all is well with everyone.

AFM, I am just waiting to ovulate. I have a good feeling about this cycle and I am going to try to keep a positive attiude until I get a sticky bean.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

To all my ladies.

ready i hope you catch that egg and get your lil perfect bean :)

ready not to good im really feeling like this is never going to happen :( were seeing a FS in may to look into IUI since I have been on bnb I have seen that alot of TR girls get there lil bambino that way :) I just cant handle the stress and crazy emtions much longer im not a tuff person these days.

ready not to good im really feeling like this is never going to happen :( were seeing a FS in may to look into IUI since I have been on bnb I have seen that alot of TR girls get there lil bambino that way :) I just cant handle the stress and crazy emtions much longer im not a tuff person these days.

Sure you are. You just have to believe. Of course it is not going to be easy. I thought I would for sure be pregnant or still pregnant. But we have to remember we closed down our baby shop and re-opened it so now we will have to face some small bumps in the road. But just keep the faith and believe.

Have you had a HSG? I can't seem to remember. Wait just a couple more months you are still younger than I am. I will be 39 in Septemember so time is not on our side but we will see. :hugs:

I am always praying for my TR ladies.

mommas please dont lose faith and give up hon. You have to think positive :) after mc it was hard for me honesty hard. I however dust myself off I am at peace within myself know that God has place this desire in my heart and he will bring it to pass in his timing. Seeing an Re is not a bad thing. I know a couple of ladies that are pg after mini ivf and iui. My message to u this day is "DON"T GIVE UP"!

Hi everyone, I know I have been mia for a long minute. Been busy with wrk and family life. I try my best to stop in when I can. Blessings to each of you :)

guess what ladies I got my bfp!!!!! im sooo excited and nervous I cant contain it :)

Congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!! So do I understand being nervous. I said a prayer for you

Thanks so much girls im on cloud nine but im trying not to be to over the moon I have seen you ladies go through to much! I just keep praying and I know that this is in gods hands now

Well done again momma, so pleased for you, have to put this on all your threads lol otherwise i feel i'm being rude lol. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->