Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jojo, sweet baby pics:hugs: I'm so happy that your little one is thriving:happydance:

Momma, I'm joining the "cloud 9 for you club":cloud9: with Ready:flower:

I'll get some pics of my bump later and put them up lol, I'm showing quite alot xxx

oh yay bump pics are great!!!! what a milestone :)

Yey! I third that cloud 9 :cloud9: Momma! SO Happy for you.:flower:

Jo Jo how lovely to see your mummy tummy, please hurry lol :hugs:xxxx

I am praying too Ready...I pray you get your rainbow too babes xxx and that everything will be ok on Tuesday for me....fingers crossed... xx

I will check back soon xxx

Yey! I third that cloud 9 :cloud9: Momma! SO Happy for you.:flower:

Jo Jo how lovely to see your mummy tummy, please hurry lol :hugs:xxxx

I am praying too Ready...I pray you get your rainbow too babes xxx and that everything will be ok on Tuesday for me....fingers crossed... xx

I will check back soon xxx

Good luck tuesday :hugs: im sure everythin will be great and you'll get the tubes nice and clean :)

Aww thanks for the well wishes girls, you are all great!!!!!:hugs:

YEY!!!!!! I have OPEN TUBES, even my left one was good and free flowing so YES my Operation worked well a SUCCESS :happydance::happydance:.............I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Onto month 8 of TTC, with nice clean tubes, so here it goes again...have to wait 48 before any baby dancing can commence so I will be on to CD 10 then and its a perfect day to start trying again..........xxxxx Fingers crossed ladies.....xx:flower:

My numbers are 4435 yay!!!! thats from monday 4 weeks 4 days

Wow! such happy news for you ladies!!!! So glad the tubes are open (though I was pretty sure they were from the past PGs you've had). I've seen lots of BFPs that stick after HSGs as well! I'll be praying extra hard for ya!

Happy to see the great #'s, MommaX! You're on your way!

AFM- I'm in the TWW and I've been symptom spotting like crazy. I've got a lot of that yellowish CM that I had with the last BFP and I've been a little sick to my tummy after I eat, strong funny pee smell, and I don't actually know if this is a symptom or not but my tailbone is hurting like mad and I have not fallen or hurt it in anyway. Has anyone had any of these symptoms (besides the nausea, which I'm not sure is a sign since its so early yet) with a BFP? I hate the TWW it's driving me mad!:wacko:

Anyone else in the TWW right now?

crystal yay for open tubes girl I bet you get your bfp soon! I got mine the second month after :)
jasmine I hope this is your bfp stickey bean :) fx

My numbers are 4435 yay!!!! thats from monday 4 weeks 4 days
:happydance:
BRILLIANT NEWS Momma!!! Keep those numbers jumping, Here is wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months.... your dream is now your reality, Well Done!! x :coffee: I hope to follow your progress and in your footsteps..lol x :flower:

I really hope you are lucky this month Jasmine! I am sure someone here will be in their TWW, but your symptoms sound promising, I really hope this is the start of good things for you 2! :hugs: x

Thanks Faith x how you keeping girl ? x

Ready.... your in your TWW now, how's things ? ( I still drop in on your journal...just to check on you, you have a wonderful attitude xx)

Jo Jo....Where are you girl with these bump pics!!!.....you are my inspiration ....please hurry lol xxx

Spuggle, my heart goes out to you...bless... you are so sincere to us, and I am praying you get your babydust from somewhere over the rainbow.....You have been in my thoughts alot lately...Hang in there xx :hugs: xxx

Momma, yay for great numbers.:happydance:

Jasmine, the pregnancy I had in January my tailbone hurt.

Crystal, I am 11DPO trying to hold out testing until the weekend.

Afm, I am having a lot of CM when I wipe. Sorry for the TMI. I was bloated all weekend and tired. I had some AF like cramps yesterday. I am praying, believing and hoping that this is my sticky bean.

Crystal, wonderful news my friend! :friends: Now it's your turn!! Seems to be a thing with the HSG

Ready, I said on the other thread but MAN!!! you are so strong not to test lol fx dollxx

Jasmine, I am in my tww as well, well at least I think I am, I have been having so many lovely looking opks I an beginning to think I have PCOS :( there is no way opk stay dark that long. They are darker yesterday and today than they have been last week, so I dont know. Making me sad actually...Af is due around the 8th or 9th if she does not show then great! but if she does I am gonna get tested to pcos and maybe check the status of my tubes.

Keep the good news coming ladies! :friends:

Sorry about keeping you all waiting on the bump pics but really having a hard time with work and cameras at the moment as my kids have decided to take off with the charging cables, and its a case of the famous IT WASN'T ME lol.

Crystal that is fantastic news and I bet it won't be long before :baby: is on the way xxxxx

Jasmine, Ready, and Super I'm praying with you all for your BFP's xxxx

Momma, your numbers are fantastic and it won't be long before you have your scan now and know everything is ok xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->