Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Super, you think there's any way you could be pG? I thought I was out my first month of TTC when I bled for a few days, but when I started testing for ovulation I kept getting positive OPKs. I finally pulled out the hpt and sure enough my body was making the HCG hormone so it was showing up on the OPK since they are very similar in makeup.....even though things did not turn out well for me. I'd check to make sure, just to rule it out.

I want be testing.:nope: Today is CD1. Last month I had 34 day cycle this month 25. So I guess it was balancing itself out. :shrug:

Hi Crystal, thank you for your thought, i am so pleased that you have open tubes, it's just a matter of time now before you get you forever baby. I have afeeling this cycle could be your cycle.

Momma how cool are your numbers, so pleased for you. :hugs:

Hi everyone else hope you're all well, have great weekend, we get a nice long one again and i shall be enjoying a nice beer tomorrow whilst watching the royal wedding. :flower:

I will test next week sometime or I might wait....I haven't had any twinges or crampy feelings like last time, just the tailbone thing so I don't really think its happened this month. I didn't use any OPKs or anything, so I'm not sure if we BDed at the right time. I have had a few symptoms, but I'm not banking on those, ya know? I'll just wait and see.

Ready, so your cycles haven't gotten back to normal yet? I'm wondering if mine will be messed up as well, since this is my second cycle after my MC. Oh and when your tailbone hurt during your MC was it during your TWW or after you knew you were going to MC? Mine has eased up now, but it was rather weird.

Hope you all are having a good day. :hugs:

Spuggle you def. have to enjoy the non pregnant things like yummy beer :)
Ready you have such a great attititude I love it!!!! im sure you will be preggo soon :)
Jasmin fx for you girl!

I will test next week sometime or I might wait....I haven't had any twinges or crampy feelings like last time, just the tailbone thing so I don't really think its happened this month. I didn't use any OPKs or anything, so I'm not sure if we BDed at the right time. I have had a few symptoms, but I'm not banking on those, ya know? I'll just wait and see.

Ready, so your cycles haven't gotten back to normal yet? I'm wondering if mine will be messed up as well, since this is my second cycle after my MC. Oh and when your tailbone hurt during your MC was it during your TWW or after you knew you were going to MC? Mine has eased up now, but it was rather weird.

It was during the TWW and throughout the pregnancy.

It was during the TWW and throughout the pregnancy.

Ok, Thanks!

:thumbup::thumbup: Huge congratulations Momma xx

Crystal fab news about your tubes hun xx

JOJO glad the scan went well..lovely piccies xx

Evening girls, hope things are mega busy at home, as its a little quiet on here of late....:thumbup: and I hope there is lots of testing, BD-ing and growing going on..lol.

What ever phase of TTC/WTT or pregnant, I hope everyone is in good spirit.........sending lots of :dust: to everyone....xxxx

ATM - EWCM - so looking good, havent taken any OPK's at all this month which is new to a POAS addict like me.......so I am just chilling and going with the flow...I can feel alot of bubbling going on..think I will OV early this month...havent taken any clomid this month due to HSG so I will see how we get on xx Gonna enjoy tomorrow with family before its back to work after the Bank Holiday, enjoyed the Royal Wedding though it was nice to be a part of in England x Take care everyone, and thank you to everyone for being supportive and inspiring to my journey...I love everyone for who they are on here especially xx MWAH! xx :hugs:

Hi everyone, just checking in to see how you're all doing.

I have been enjoying the sunshine, although it's a bit blustery at the same time !!! but i'm making the most of it and spending alot of time outside, have even been doing a spot of gardening this year, i quite like it lol.

still feeling a little down about things but I suppose it will take a little while for things to sink in and i'll get used to it in the end, distraction is the best cure atm lol.

well ladies off i go, ironing is calling :cry: spk soon and take care. :hugs:

spuggle girl I love ya you really are an amazing woman :) If I could hav a little of your awsome attitude I would rock! lol Im glad your enjoying life sometimes you forget to step back and really take it all in :) Have a wonderful day!!

Evening girls, hope things are mega busy at home, as its a little quiet on here of late....:thumbup: and I hope there is lots of testing, BD-ing and growing going on..lol.

What ever phase of TTC/WTT or pregnant, I hope everyone is in good spirit.........sending lots of :dust: to everyone....xxxx

ATM - EWCM - so looking good, havent taken any OPK's at all this month which is new to a POAS addict like me.......so I am just chilling and going with the flow...I can feel alot of bubbling going on..think I will OV early this month...havent taken any clomid this month due to HSG so I will see how we get on xx Gonna enjoy tomorrow with family before its back to work after the Bank Holiday, enjoyed the Royal Wedding though it was nice to be a part of in England x Take care everyone, and thank you to everyone for being supportive and inspiring to my journey...I love everyone for who they are on here especially xx MWAH! xx :hugs:
crystal the relaxed method seems to do the trick for alot of woman I hope your one of them I cant wait to here :)

Well, my friends, the evil witch got me a day early and man am I cramping. I usually don't cramp like this.....she is an evil, evil woman...LOL! Well, just thought I'd check in and let you all know what was going on....time to get to school. I think Super is the next one to test soon? Goodluck sweetie...I'm on to another fun cycle of Bdin!!!! :winkwink:

Crystal, I hope this laid back attack works for you honey. :hugs:

Glad to see your doing well, Spuggle. :flower:

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Hello all you lovely ladies.

Well af is due today. She has not shown her face yet, but I am sure she will soon. BFN as well. Just thought I would update everyone. :)

Sorry to hear of your BFN Super,:hugs: I really hope your next cycle brings better things for you x.....I really hope AF doesnt show her face.. Keep your chin up hunny x Thanks for the update x:coffee:

I think we were all waiting for another BFP I'm sure it won't be long before there is another. You're next to test aren't you Crystal? FX for all of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->