Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Day 2 of no af. Bb's are mega sore, and some cramping on and off, she will be here soon I suppose. Strange though because I dont ever remember being 2 days late.

Crystal, I hope you are next :) :hugs:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Maybe you ovulated late Super and hcg is taking its time to show up? Try testing again hunny xxxx

I really hope AF stays away Super, I agree with JoJo and say you should test again? :hugs:

Not long JoJo until your gender scan....:thumbup:awww I bet you cant wait to see :baby: again....xxx

I am 6DPO today and just waiting on test day really, its still mega early for me so I am just plodding along and being hopeful, I should have an answer by next weekend hopefully....I will of course..... be testing every day soon...:shrug: like the poas addict I am....lol....Busy week at work so it should keep my mind active for a while each day...I hate the 2WW it drags so much.....

Hope you are keeping well Momma, cant wait to see your scan pics too, hope everything is ok xx

Hope everyone else is doing great and in good spirit....xx:flower:

I really can't wait to find out now Crystal after swearing blind that I didn't want to know:haha:
6dpo already lol, I really hope the relaxed approach has worked for you and DH babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies,

To all my U.S. mothers "Happy Mother's Day!"

Super, you could have what they call the "hook effect" I read about it on another thread. It is when you are preggers but for whatever reason your hcg levels are cannot be detected and most are preggers with mutiples. I will see if I can find the link and post it for you.

Crystal. I hope this is your month we are due for another BFP.

Jojo, I can hardly wait until your scan. I say you are on team :pink:

Afrm, I am on CD11 waiting to ovulate.

Well it 00.38am here at the moment and even though I went to bed early I just can't sleep. OH is snoring like a flipping steam train, he's so loud and I just can't sleep. Everytime I started dropping off he does an almighty SNORT like a pig with a mega phone, tried nudging him and the lot and all I get is grunts and then back to the snoring. Arrrrrrrrrrrrr feel better now I've had a rant lol, love him to pieces but can't stand bedtime when he drops off before me. Gonna try going back to sleep soon so wish me luck lol xxxxxx

Ready I would love to see that link.

Jojo,I hope you get some sleep hun..lol Make a roar at him!! lol

I am out of tests so I will pick one up tomorrow if af has not shown.

How are you feeling super? I know I didn't feel pregnant at first and it felt like AF was going to start any moment for a while hun xxxx

Hi everyone, thought i would check in as i haven't been on here over the weekend.

Dale i hope af stays away and you get a bfp soon hun.

Crystal fingers crossed for this month.

tbh fingers crossed for all you ttc girlies, hope you all get the bfp's you deserve. :thumbup:

Well ladies day 3 of af being late, having tea now and going to go grab a test. I feel kinda nervous, I really don't feel pregnant other then sore bb's and some cramps off and on. I just hope that if I am then its in the right place. I am so scared right now. I will keep you ladies updated. xo

Love you ladies xo :hugs:

Really hope you get that bfp hun, i'm exited for you. xx

BFN ladies. I bought a clearblue and some drugstore brand and both came back - . So I have no explanation to why my period is 3 days late. I have read that some times with tubal pregnancies the test will never become +. I will wait a few more days and test again if af does not come.

Aww so sorry to hear that Dale, I really hope AF does show then, cos I would hate you to have a tubal.... :hugs:I hope you get some answers soon hunny xxx

Just thought I would tell we have had 10,984 views :coffee:since I started this thread so it just shows there are many women reading our journeys and I would like to think we really do make a difference in everyones journeys whether it be sharing our experiences, happiness or sadness..xxx:hugs:

So sorry its a bfn hunny, and I agree with crystal xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just thought I would tell we have had 10,984 views :coffee:since I started this thread so it just shows there are many women reading our journeys and I would like to think we really do make a difference in everyones journeys whether it be sharing our experiences, happiness or sadness..xxx:hugs:

Wow that is a lot of views xxx

Sorry for the BFN Dale, maybe your cycle is becoming a bit longer, i know for the 1st few months after my surgery i was a bit all over the place but the last 3 or so months i have had 26-27 day cycles which is long compared to wha they used to be.

Crystal that's cool about all the views we have had on this thread, shows that there are alot of women out there who have had or want TRS.

Jojo i can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to be going, can't wait to find out what team you will be on.:pink::blue::yellow:???????? Hope you get to find out hun,sometimes these lil babas don't like to play the game on the scans do they lol. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->