Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sorry for the BFN Dale, maybe your cycle is becoming a bit longer, i know for the 1st few months after my surgery i was a bit all over the place but the last 3 or so months i have had 26-27 day cycles which is long compared to wha they used to be.

Crystal that's cool about all the views we have had on this thread, shows that there are alot of women out there who have had or want TRS.

Jojo i can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to be going, can't wait to find out what team you will be on.:pink::blue::yellow:???????? Hope you get to find out hun,sometimes these lil babas don't like to play the game on the scans do they lol. :flower:

I've got a scan on saturday to find out the gender, thankfully where I'm going will scan til they find it lol. I can't wait :happydance::happydance::happydance: I will be straight on here updating the gender as soon as I get back xxxxx

jojo wow! thats so exciting and it seemed to go sooo quick!

Wow momma you had your scan........ More details please..... How did it go and HB and everything really. Due date, I'm getting excited here lol xxxx

Yay for the gender scan jojo..any predictions? lol

Well day 4 of af being late. I had cramps so bad last night that I thought for sure she was here but nope...personally I think I ovulated later than what I thought but that's just a guess. So come on witch!! lol

Yay for the gender scan jojo..any predictions? lol

Well day 4 of af being late. I had cramps so bad last night that I thought for sure she was here but nope...personally I think I ovulated later than what I thought but that's just a guess. So come on witch!! lol

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Super, if you ovulated late then a test might not show up yet and you're not out til the :witch: arrives. xxxx
I've had 6 predictions from phychics all of them predict a boy so we shall see on saturday. I don't really mind either way but a girl would be lovely xxxx

jojo yeah I had it at 5 weeks 6 days and it had a heartbeat of 112 :) i cant wait for the next scan!!!! right now im super nausous all the time its really kicking my butt
Super I hope you just o'd late and you will get your bfp soon :)

That is such brill news momma and we can't wait for the updated pics xxxx

Well ladies, she got me! I am okay with it though because the bfn's were depressing me and no period..lol On to next month

Well ladies, she got me! I am okay with it though because the bfn's were depressing me and no period..lol On to next month

Oh, Super, I'm sorry:nope: I had been rooting for you:hugs: Good attitude, though:thumbup: On to next month and at least you didn't require a trip to the dr.:flower: Wonder what was with that nasty af coming so late:(

Sorry AF got you Dale, here is hoping next month will be successful for you babes, lets hope all of us TTC ladies get some luck and :dust: comes our way xxxx chin up hunny, I am with you all the way on this journey xxx

Awww sorry Dale. :hugs:

Jojo, can't wait to here what you are having, i bet you are so excited !!!!!!

Crystal how are you doing hun, anymore testing going on or are you waitng a little while ??.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, i'm off to get some more ink tomorrow :cloud9: haven't got much else planned but have a 40th birthday party to go to tomorrow night so that will be nice, get chance to catch up with friends. :thumbup:

Good luck for Tomorrow Jo, please let us know when you get back, what team you are on?? Cant wait to find out, I am soooooooo excited :happydance:

Crystal, 11 dpo, eh? Any testing been happening in your house?:haha: Are you feeling like this could be your month? I surely hope so:hugs:

Spuggle: Enjoy the bday party:happydance: It's always fun to catch up with friends and EAT CAKE:haha: Enjoy:hugs:

Good luck for Tomorrow Jo, please let us know when you get back, what team you are on?? Cant wait to find out, I am soooooooo excited :happydance:

Not long to go now and I feel really excited and scared at the same time lol. I keep having dreams that baby won't let us see xxxx

I'm back and here are the pics and we are team :blue::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo: xxx

Attachments

• JOANNE_10.jpg
    JOANNE_10.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • JOANNE_3.jpg
    JOANNE_3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8
  • JOANNE_5.jpg
    JOANNE_5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • JOANNE_8.jpg
    JOANNE_8.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
  • JOANNE_9.jpg
    JOANNE_9.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
FANTASTIC NEWS JO.......I know you werent that bothered about the gender, but how lovely for you and your hubby to be xxxx:hugs:

:happydance:TEAM BLUE:happydance:
I am over the moon for you both!!!

Warren really thought we were going to be team pink, we're both over the moon at being blue. All he keeps saying is "I've got a son" bless him. He really wanted a boy, but I didn't mind as long as the baby was healthy. That trapped blood has all gone now, so that was definately what I lost 2 weeks ago with that massive bleed I had. Pity that the hospital wouldn't scan me to make sure though. It would of put our minds at ease ages ago xxxx

Yay Jojo, scan pics are beautiful, your baby boy is gorgeous, soooo pleased for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->