Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy PMSL at the Teddy Bears...your kids are cute. Everyone said i was having a girl and i thought boy but she was a girl. Your mom is funny too. In denial!

Brandi Fx nothing to scary happens before the girls come out. Fx for them to make a grand entrance soon!

Fluter I don't know the answer to your question. I hope you find the answer soon and it's good positive one!

CJ and Galvan sorry girls...always next time i guess. I had a short cycle this month and was bummed because I had major cramping and tender bbs like with Emm but nope the witch fooled me and got me early.

Cupcake Fx for quick dropping numbers and a bfp very soon for you! After that first one you kinda get your spirits built back up for ttc!

afm, Emma has started walking full on now without help(she started at 91/2 months just taking steps here and there without holding on) and is broke off the bottle on to a sippy cup and straw cup. I can't believe in about 5 weeks my baby won't be a baby anymore and she will be a toddler....where did time go?

I ask myself the same thing every day, Momma. Where the hell did time go? My oldest just sent out invitations to her 7th birthday today. Could have sworn I just snuggled her for the very first time yesterday and she's just growing up so quickly before my eyes.

She was SO convinced Kes is a girl that she had already acquired a crapload of newborn girl stuff. I really wanted to punch her in the teeth a few times when she kept insisting he was a girl (before the gender reveal). Not necessarily because of what she said, but more cuz of HOW she said it. I ALMOST had one cupcake made with pink icing just for her, just to tease her, but I guess I'm not that mean.

They do grow up so fast, Momma brown. My tr miracle is already 2. I miss her being a tiny baby. When i could just sit for hours and hold her. Now I get a quick hug and shes gone. I really enjoy every stage though. She talks up a storm and is a very typical stubborn independent two year old. Your daughter must be keeping you really busy now that she is walking.

Quick question & need opinions please! I stopped bleeding completely a week ago yesterday. Well today I have had some spotting. Its bright red, but only is there when I wipe or check...HCG was 408 on Thursday, so I was excited that MAYBE it was AF, but it hasn't gotten heavier...From what I read if it was retained tissue, then the bleeding wouldn't have stopped? Any ideas? If it gets heavier I will call about getting a repeat HCG or exam possibly...Ugh...I just want to Ovulate Dang it!!!!!:cry::dohh:

Galvan FX'd for you!

Momsbaby...yikes!!! Glad basically all is well and the girls are doing good.

Cupcake sorry him I don't know the answer

Cupcake, usually with a lose that early you don't retain tissue. When do you go for betas again?

AFM, 14dpo no AF so she is 2 days late. My temp jumped up again. I tested this morning and there was a line. I didn't see it, but OH did. I looked again and, yeah it was there. Very, very light, but pink and there. I am not sure if it is a BFP or an evap. I will test again in the morning with a FRER. My luck, the same will happen as 2 cycles. AF was late and a faint faint BFP, tested the next day, AF showed immediately after.

Cupcake, usually with a lose that early you don't retain tissue. When do you go for betas again?

AFM, 14dpo no AF so she is 2 days late. My temp jumped up again. I tested this morning and there was a line. I didn't see it, but OH did. I looked again and, yeah it was there. Very, very light, but pink and there. I am not sure if it is a BFP or an evap. I will test again in the morning with a FRER. My luck, the same will happen as 2 cycles. AF was late and a faint faint BFP, tested the next day, AF showed immediately after.
Holy shit! I can't to hear

LMAO Brandy! I love your response! That was what I said when I saw the line.

Fx'd for you Galvan!!!!

This surgery has been so easy compared to my first. I'm itching like crazy lol and can't wait for tomorrow so I can finally take the bandage off. I'm to to O around March 4th and asked my hun if we could bed early and he said no, to early. I was like you got to be joking lol. So I guess I'll wait.

Brandy how are you and the girls? Praying for everyone.

Sunday is the magic day! I'll be halfway through the pregnancy! From there on, there'll be less time to go than I've been pregnant! Yay!

I can't wait to find out if your line gets darker, Galvan!

I swear, this is the year!

Attachments

• 44320694.jpg
    44320694.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1
Momsbaby sounds like you are healing well. You'll be back at the TTC madness soon enough!

Galvan are you taking prog?

Not this cycle Flutter. My RE had 0 faith in thsi cycle so he told e to come in for betas at 14dpo if no AF, btu I am out of town. I will be bakc home Thursday so if no AF by then, I will go in for betas. I do have my suppositories from my last IUI with me just in case. If there is a line on tomorrow's test, I will start them.

Fxd this is the beginning of your bfp, Galvan.

Wow Brandi that went fast. Halfway already. Your little man will be here before you know it.

How are youdoing Brandy? I bet you are getting anxious.

Hello to all my fellow tr sisters. Glad to be sharing this journey with all of you.

Afm 9 dpo and nothing exciting going. Its been a year since my last mc already.

:hugs: Stickybean. It will be a year since my MC in April. If I am not pregnant and the IUI wirks, my EDD will be within days of my EDD with that pregnancy.

The girls are doing great mom is not. I have chosen to take the torture as long as it isn't life threatening.

I am on hospital bed rest currently. The girls are about 5lbs 6oz each and 19" long.. Both head down. Dilated only 1cm with 40% effaced. My system is apparently not real thrilled with the end of pregnancy. I have kidney stones which are continually creating a new infection. So they are treating the infections as they come. I was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia my entire body is swollen. To manage the pre e we are doing labs for liver levels every 6 hours as well as a urine collection that is being tested all the time. My BP is high for me but not for some people only around 140/70-80s.. So I'm just sitting around waiting for the big event lol. I'm F at any point any of my tests come back above a certain point I will be taken in for an emergency c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->