Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi everyone. I did read I promise but on my phone its a lot harder to do personals.

So came to hospital last night..Urine was very minimal with swelling out of control.

I had labor all night about 2-3 minutes apart but they were not really painful at all.

This morning doctor took me to surgery and removed the cerclage. While I had the spinal in place they sent a camera up to my bladder to see if the blood in the urine was from that... Nope. They have ruled out everything including blood labs for liver and pre-eclampsia etc.

New plan of was to finish steroids which I did today, remove cerclage, discontinue trying to stop labor but not to induce it either. Dr was sure removing cerclage would send me to active labor... Opposite lol. Contractions as of tonight have completely stopped.

Still in the hospital and he will do a cervix check in the morning to see what's going on. I am only 1cm dilated and 3/5th engaged... He said I did an amazing job with my progesterone because my cervix is still very thick.

Gl to everyone with their journey! It will be much easier to reply once I get home!

Oh forgot to add how scary it was to pee straight blood! I thought it was coming from somewhere else...

Sending you thoughts and prayers, Brandy. :) I hope everything goes well for you and the babies. :)

Good luck Brandy!!!!!! Not too much longer before you meet your precious girls!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! :happydance:
CJ, Sorry about af. Good luck this cycle!
Cupcake, I am sorry about your loss. You have such a great, positive attitude! Catch that eggie girl!!!!!
Brandi, I love that your son and baby girl both said teddy bears!!!! <3
To all the other TR girls, Good luck and I pray that you all get your forever babies very soon! :hugs:

Brandy glad you and the girls are OK! The girls will be here soon!

AFM, 10dpo and a BFN. :( I will retest Sunday if no AF. The good thing, I made it past 7dpo!

Brandy can't wait to see those babies. Praying for you.

I'm still a little sore today, this surgery has been so much easier than my first other than I'm so scared to move. Afraid I might do something wrong and mess my tubes up. That's my main fear, my tubes scaring over again. God bless to all you ladies

Brandy, I am so excited to see your little princesses. I know I can't wait, so I bet you are ready Freddy..
CJ. We are gonna get this!
Galvan, it is awesome that your lp extended. I hope it does every month!
Brandi, your little ones are cute!
Momsbaby, I had the same fear. I prayed my little heart out and God heard my prayer and after a year, one of my tubes was opened. I was so grateful. I hope your tubes are as healthy as new ones!!
AFM: I start my new job next Thursday... ( cd13 my usual o day) I will be busy early morning and evening I guess. I am very excited abut this job cause I haven't worked since 2006 and I miss it. It is in a childcare center so I am hoping I don't cry my heart out every month while I am waiting to have a child, having to work around them and praying for one of my own. I have been so blessed lately that I feel guilty asking God for a baby sometimes..
My right side hurts this month so I will probably be o'ing on the wrong side.. I guess I have so much going on that I should wait for babies anyway... I just want one or two so badly. ha ha.... Well, we shall see. I am learning to be Mrs. Patient Angie. I am going to talk to my hubby about having IVF if I don't keep a baby by the end of the year. I pray God has mercy on all of us and none of us have to wait much longer.
Headed to do some sewing. I hope everyone is well! God bless! <3 <3

Sorry don't mean to post and run. I just have a quick ? My testosterone levels came back. Free was normal at 3.9 but Total was slightly high at 53. Is it impossible to ovulate? I have to take BCP at start of next cycle and wait for IUI :(

Quiet in here this weekend, ladies. Hope everyone's well.

Brandy, how are you and the girlies?

Home from the mountains. Loved it! Lots of love & relaxation. Hcg dropped down to 408 as of Thursday :/ ready to hit 0. Taking forever....ugh

I was admitted to the hospital this afternoon for pre-eclampsia my BP isn't too bad but my labs are way outta whack. They are keeping me for 48 hours and retesting blood every 12 hours then decide what to do.

You gonna ask to go ahead and have them, Brandy? I hope you and the Girlies are well!
Glad you had a good time in the mountains, Cupcake! Hope your numbers keep lowering quick.

They want to drag me a few more days... So we shall see..

At this rate though with a declining filtering system of mine everything can change at the drop of a hat.

Cupcake glad you had a great weekend! You needed it

Brandy - I hope they can get things under control for you so baby girls can stay out as long as possible. Do they plan on giving steroids for lungs or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->