Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Forgot to mention they get daily scans for their fluids and 4 nst a day. As long as they are happy we keep them in.

Wow Brandy! I admire you. I would have freaked out & begged for them to be delivered. Your a strong mom! Keep up the good work :)

Wow Brandy! I admire you. I would have freaked out & begged for them to be delivered. Your a strong mom! Keep up the good work :)

I seriously consider it multiple times per day. I just keep thinking how every extra day could be the day that decides their health for life or my comfort atm. It's so rough and emotionally taxing

Brandy, I feel so bad for you. I hope they can at least keep you comfortable but it sounds impossible if you are already hurting from having to lay in that bed not to mention all the painful kidney stuff. I would go nuts! On the other hand, those baby girls are a great size! I was a 5 pound baby and Ive had many friends that have had 5 pound babies with no problems at all. They all even got to come home on time. I had a friend thats daughter had a 4 pound boy a few weeks ago and he only had to spend a few extra days. Hes just now at 5 pounds. Ill be thinking about you.
Galvan, fxed for you!
Cupcake, I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Galvan, I am real close to your cycle. Im 12 dpo and should start on Friday. Im not feeling anything so dont think this is my cycle. I havent even got my sore boobs yet that I always get about a week before my period. I thought that was strange so it will probably be late. I have however had horrible acid reflux. I already take meds for it but this week even with the meds, Ive been nauseous and its kept me up all night! Starting about 7-8 p.m. Every night. I raised my bed last night to where my head was elevated a little and finally got some sleep but now I have a neck/headache! LOL

Brandy I know you have to be super uncomfortable. Poor thing. Hang in there. It's almost over and you'll have your sweet baby girls

LLawson fx'd that no signs are a good sign

AFM this 2 week wait is killer. I'm 3-4dpo (I'd say only 3 but I had strong O pains on Saturday morning so who knows) I'm not real hopeful for this cycle so I'd rather get the show on the road and start these dang bcp so I can IUI in April....it seems so far away!

Hey Hot Mamas!
Brandy, I envy you. Most sincerely.
Fluter, Maybe you will get your two lines without your IUI.. That would be nice.
Galvan, your post made me smile from ear to ear! I sure hope you get your baby!

AFM: I am cd12.. My o day is 99% of the time on cd13. I am not tracking. Today I am wishing I was tracking a little bit.. I believe the small cyst I had is gone since my o pain has been minimal to nonexistent, but my cm is consistent. I will be dtd today and tomorrow. Friday to, but that will be just for fun.. : )
I start work tomorrow so I won't really have much time to sit back and dwell on the tww. I am calling and asking for some prog pills and plan on taking them for the whole tww this month. Even with all the dreams that make me hopeful and then sad when the witch shows herself. I don't know... my ovaries have not really hurt this time. I may not ovulate at all.

Bring on the next two weeks..

Oh, Cupcake. The miscarriage I had in December had me bleeding like that. I couldn't tell where I was in my cycle and I did not O, but went straight from bleeding to bleeding.. It was awful. I had to just take each day as it came cause I was getting so frustrated. Hope it's over soon!

I got some good and bad news this morning from my nurse. I called her cause I was having a burning pain on the right side. She explained what it could be and to use a heating pad. She went over my surgery report. My right tube was badly scared from the first surgery and I only have 4cm on the right. The good news is the left side is 7cm and was healthy looking. The dye went through both sides just fine. I'm so upset cause of the right side but all it takes is one tube and one egg. So I've got to stay positive.

Moms, stay positive! Many of us have gotten pregnant with just one tube! My left tube burned so bad while healing and it was blocked in the end due to the damage from my TL. I have had 3 CPs and 1 MC so I know I can get pregnant. I am even having something going on right now and I Oed from my blocked side.

Brandy, you're doing great:thumbup: Stay strong:hugs:

Momsbaby, I think you'll do great with those tube lengths. 7 is really good and 4 is ok..so hopefully you'll finally have that baby on the way soon!!:hugs:

Monday is day 21 of BCP, which is the day I start Lupron injections:wacko:
Hoping that goes smoothly. Dh and I have talked about it and we're planning on him giving me the injections. We'll see how that goes:winkwink:

I found this link https://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/condition/65/infertility ...in case anyone else is interested to see if there's a clinic nearby participating in an IVF trial. For those that don't have insurance that will cover IFV, this could be a real blessing:flower:

I hope your injections go easy Faith!

No af is always good, Galvan!
Momsbaby, one tube is all you need! I have had 4 pregnancies since May with just one tube..

Mom I have had 1 pregnancy with both sides being barely 3cm each... the fact you have a long one and a 4cm one is great.

Faith thank you for posting that link. There is place on the list that is about 2 hours from us. It's actually the same city we are going to now for IUI. I emailed them. Can't hurt to try that route either. Good luck on your injections. I'm super excited for you

Moms-Chinup My tubes are 2.5 & 4cm took me 14 months, but I DID get a bfp! Hang in there! I would KILL for 7 cm lol

Faith-Exciting stuff! Good luck with the injects!

Flutter-Maybe you'll get a bfp since you aren't expecting it :)

Angie- Have a good day at work tomorrow! It does help a little to stay busy!

Brandy-How are you doing today? Hope all is well!

Galvan-I hope the witch doesn't show & you get a late BFP!

LLawson-Fx'd that the reflux is a good sign!

Sorry if I left anyone out :/

AFM-Nothing new here....3rd day of spotting...brown today, not sure what the crap is going on, but have another draw tomorrow! Pray for low numbers :)

FHL - thanks for the link. I had actually looked into that earlier, but my AFC doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Brandy - You're doing such a great job. I hope you and the babies will all be healthy and get to come home soon.

momsbaby - I'm sure your lengths are fine. Also, long lengths are no guarantee, either. I have 9cm on both sides and have had bupkus. :)

I wanted to do more personals, but dealing with anxiety issues. KMFX for everyone. I'm reading everyone's posts and really want everyone to get their take home babies. I just suck at posting.

Faith thanks for the link. I'm still hoping that DH and I can catch a break the old fashioned way :winkwink: but unfortunately the only location on that website you linked anywhere near us doesn't accept candidates with endometriosis :nope: I wasn't aware that endo could make you a poor candidate for IVF? Or more than likely it was just because of the drug they're testing...

I got some good and bad news this morning from my nurse. I called her cause I was having a burning pain on the right side. She explained what it could be and to use a heating pad. She went over my surgery report. My right tube was badly scared from the first surgery and I only have 4cm on the right. The good news is the left side is 7cm and was healthy looking. The dye went through both sides just fine. I'm so upset cause of the right side but all it takes is one tube and one egg. So I've got to stay positive.

My left side was the side that burned the most for me during recovery. It was the side I ovulated from too on my first cycle post-reversal. I got pregnant from the left side, first cycle. After my BFP, it continued to burn to the point that I thought possible ectopic, and was told by ER doctors to expect ectopic after an ultrasound showed "abnormalities", scarring, and a narrow tube. My right tube looked perfect according to the ultrasound. The burning could just be your tube trying to heal itself from the surgery too.

7cm is great and 4cm isn't bad either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->