Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So sorry that you're spotting now, CJ.

Brandy, your bump looks amazing!!

Honestly, I think he was just being a jerk. Turns out, he's the same guy that I paid last week for the gender ultrasound, and I kinda told a white lie and said I was 18 weeks when I was really 17 weeks, because they won't do gender ultrasounds before 18 weeks. I think he recognized me and just decided to be a jerk about it.

My friend messaged me a picture of the gender cupcakes. I am soooo in love with them. They are adorable!

Attachments

• gender cupcakes.jpg
    gender cupcakes.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
Back in hospital uggh was only home for 5 hours... They aren't sure what's going on BP is low but peeing blood, blurry vision, massive swelling

Oh gosh! That's scary. I'm guessing you'll be meeting your babies soon! Praying for you & the girls!

Thinking of you Brandy.

Cd1 for me girls.

So sorry Cj :-(

They are trying to my contractions they are ever 3 Mins about till they can figure out from lab what is going on..

Forgot to mention I took the steroids though tonight in case

Praying for you Brandy. To be safe looks like its time. You dont want yourself to be unhealthy when those baby girls get here and I think youve done well keeping them in and they will be a good weight by now. Ill will be thinking of you and those baby girls. Cant wait to see them!
Oh and your belly is cute! Theres no way that looks like you have 2 in there! You are doing good. I would be as big as a house.

Honestly I'm ready to deliver them. I think it's best for me and them at this point. I am getting very concerned about the infections that they can't seem to get under control

Praying for you and the girls Brandy. I am sure they will be just fine. Keep us updated. :hugs:

Can't wait to meet your beautiful girls, Brandy! Prayers are being said for all of you!

Thanks for the support this cycle (and every cycle)! I'm going to see the RE and do another injectible cycle this time. Cycle 41 and I'm 41. Gotta be the one, right?

Brandy I'm praying for you and your babies may god prepare you for a safe and healthy delivery

Brandy, I'm praying for you, girl!!:hugs: You're a trooper:nope: can't believe the string of misery you've been dealing with recently. :hugs: These girls are really lucky to have such a strong mom!:hugs:

Cj, so sorry this cycle was a bust:nope: Yes! 41st Bday and cycle 41...there HAS to be something special about that!:hugs:

Momsbaby, so glad your surgery is behind you:happydance: heal up and get to bd'ing again:happydance:

Hey girls! Just had my hcg redrawn. Still getting a + on hpt, but line is getting lighter! Anyways, after I used the restroom, I had what I believe to be the most abundant EWCM EVER!!!! Not sure what my levels are, or if its related to Ovulation.....BUT....I've been "in the mood" all day,so why not? Can't wait for dh to get home to get our weekend started up! lol :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cupcake - I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. :) 3dpo and DH said he needs to rest for a week, LOL. Also, good news with the EWCM and feeling in the mood. Get busy! :)

Brandi - Those cupcakes are too cute. :)

Brandy - I hope the doctors can figure things out. You've done a great job of growing those babies, and hopefully, if they have to arrive early, the steroid shot will help with lung maturity. One of my friends had her baby at 34 weeks and he did really well with no issues.

CJ - KMFX that those injectables do the trick this cycle.

I hope everyone else is doing well. We need some more stickies in here.

So here is how the gender reveal went

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57dMKHI3Ar0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"