Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Betas were 0.551. :cry: I gave a 22mm cyst on my right ovary. He gave me a shot to kickstart AF. We have a more agressive cycle next cycle.

Galvan sorry to here, praying the cyst goes away and stays away....hugs

Hey Chicks!
Galvan, I am sorry about the cyst. My doctor told me a few months ago that I had a small one. I figure it might bust one day? Not sure how they work really..

I have been trying to get my legs used to standing for the last few days of work. I forgot how difficult it is to stand for a whole 8 to 10 hours..
I got some weird stuff going on with my cm for the last two days. I don't know what the deal is, but I have some white lotion-y stuff going on.. I have never had that happen with my cm. I get watery, like egg-white watery cm, but never like thick white lotion. I am feeling that maybe I didn't o or something. I am not going to take my progesterone prescription this cycle. I figure there is really no reason since I am not due for a miracle and don't expect my working ovary to pick up an egg from my non-working one.. I know you ladies say that has happened, but I am usually on the low end of stuff..
I am enjoying my job and apart from standing for so many hours, it is pretty much perfect. I get an hour lunch, a 45 minute break, and a 30 minute one, never weekend work, never past 5:30 pm, and I work with older ladies so there isn't the drama that young people bring into a job. It's a little like the Twilight Zone since everyone works together and it's freaky sometimes, but nice too... I figure I got my miracle this month.. : )
I hope everyone is well!
Brandy, I hope you have your little munchkins soon. Cause I know you MUST be ready and I am sure they are big enough.
I am gonna rest myself this weekend and I hope all of you are taking it easy too.
Till Monday or so Ladies!! Bye bye..

Galvan-Sorry for the bad news!
Angie-Glad your enjoying your job!
Brandy-Have you not let those girls out yet? LoL your going to end up having 8 pound babies! Hope all is well!
Afm- Stupid lab didn't send my results to Dr. yesterday, so I have to wait until Monday to get results. If they have dropped by double again I think I am done with it. Tired of waiting still....hoping something new will happen soon!

That would be awesome to have 8lbsers LOL

I dont think I will be having anymore anantomy scans for their size so the one that was done on Tuesday was it. The only time I will see them again on ultrasound is when delivering they will peek to make sure they stay head down!

I made it to march thats kind of of a big deal to me! I think the only way I could describe how I felt to my DH was..... this pregnancy has been like a full marathon you train and work really hard so you're ready mentally and physically for what you think will happen.. But you hit this wall right at the 26 mile mark... You cant run anything further so you have to crawl and drag yourself for the final .2 miles and when you get there everyone is packing up and leaving because they didn't think you would come LOL thats me!

You know, Brandy...March 14 babies ROCK! Not that I'm biased or anything...

If we are throwing out dates.... I think you can child them in til the 8th! LoL 7 more days! I'd be honored to share my B-Day!

I say March 7th! My nephew's Birthday. He was almost born in my car!! The hospital sent her home the night before. I took her back at 7:30. Well, we got to the hospital and she was 10!! She was pushing while they were putting in her IV!

I am waiting on AF to show. I will be taking the shot to induce AF today. It is called Metrigen Fuerte here. It is a mixture of 5 mg of estradiol and 50mg progesterone. My RE said AF should show between 3 and 7 days after I take the shot. He said we will up the dose of Menopur and Gonal F, but I am not sure how much this cycle.

Galvan do those increase your chances of cyst? I'm wondering why no BCP to cure the cyst.

Brady I'll pick the 6th. That's my 4 yr TR anniversary.

Angie it's good to like your job. Makes it way easier

Cupcake I don't blame you. I'd hate getting the draws and having to wait all the time. I'm not good at waiting!!

AFM - idk what's going on inside. Yesterday I woke to diarrhea(sorry for tmi) then I had sharp pains in and off in the right ovary area. Today I woke with the diarrhea again! Feel totally fine other than that and mild runny nose. I'm wondering if it's a cyst

I pick the 10th. If I'm right you have to name o e of the girls CJ!

Galvan do those increase your chances of cyst? I'm wondering why no BCP to cure the cyst.

Brady I'll pick the 6th. That's my 4 yr TR anniversary.

Angie it's good to like your job. Makes it way easier

Cupcake I don't blame you. I'd hate getting the draws and having to wait all the time. I'm not good at waiting!!

AFM - idk what's going on inside. Yesterday I woke to diarrhea(sorry for tmi) then I had sharp pains in and off in the right ovary area. Today I woke with the diarrhea again! Feel totally fine other than that and mild runny nose. I'm wondering if it's a cyst

No BCP because I have had plenty if cysts during my LP and they disappear almost immediately with AF.

Ok now I am voting the sooner the better lol! I beat all the doctors goals and I have hit my goal. Now I wanna meet my girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->