Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Angie, I think so because it prevents the hormones ftom functioning correctly.

My belly is feeling crampy today. I have one more day before the witch catches me.. blargh!! At least it is a new cycle and I get another try.
I am a little worried about the small cyst the doctor said she saw on my left ovary a few months back. She told me it should not interfere with ttc.. I wonder...

I will be definitely upping the ttc this cycle. Not quite sure I can up it too much more though. Too much work.. If my cycle is regular, I should o around the 24th. I will also know the week of my hubby's b-day if I catch or not. That would be an awesome awesome gift for my hubby! I think I might try extra hard this cycle. Just for him.. I sure hope I o from the left side. I will be using the castor oil packs this cycle and pineapple and progesterone too. I feel excited about this time. I don't know how much it costs for IUI, but if I don't catch this cycle I think I will ask my doctor if she does IUI, and MAYBE do one if it is covered under our insurance.. I feel very good about this cycle. Now I just gotta pray and trust God.
My belly cramps feel weird today. I will be peeing on my only test tomorrow so I can get it out of my house.. Maybe even tonight.. ha ha.. I don't want to have any tests for next cycle so I have to wait until the last minute to test.
Brandy, hope you are doing good.
Galvan, we decided that if we have not conceived by the fall, we are going to do IVF.. We also will not be telling anyone if we go that route.. I am nervous. I pray to conceive before then.

Brandy I'm think of you and the babies. Praying all goes well.

I feel like this month is a bust, af should be here on the 18th. I'm thinking of testing friday it'll be 10dpo. Dh text me earlier and asked when I was gonna test lol men are so funny. Dh and I talked it we're not preg within 2 yrs we're do ivf. We've spent to much money on 2 surgeries to give up. Everyone take care and baby dust.

Today we welcomed Danica and Cecelia into the world. The doctor broke my water and in less than 2 hours they had arrived. Danica weighs 5lbs 12oz and took 3 pushes. Cecelia weighs 5lbs 3oz and took 2 pushes. Their labor and delivery was unlike anything I could have imagined. I don't even feel like I gave birth today! I didn't tear or have an episiotomy. Both girls are breastfeeding like Champs. The doctors told us that we can go home after 48 hours. We had an entire nicu team on standby and they didn't have to get involved. The girls were beautiful right from delivery. I honestly can't believe how easy it went once labor kicked in.

Oh Brandy! Tears of joy for your family! You did an awesome job mom! Praying we all have a happy ending to this journey! Congrats & enjoy your little ones!!!

Congrats Brandy ! I love their names. I am so glad everything went so well. You are a champ. Awesome job mommy.

Congratulations Brandy! And welcome Danica and Cecelia! Beautiful names. I'm glad your labor went so easily, considering how hard the pregnancy has been for you. :)

Thanks everyone even with just 2 hours of in the last 24 hours I feel amazing. I know once we get the feeding routine established it will get easier :) can't wait to get home to my computer to pics. They had a nurse in the operating room that volunteered to take my camera around the room and take pictures that was great so my dh wouldn't miss a moment of the delivery.

YAY!!!! Congrats Brandy! Love their names and can't wait to see pictures. They're really good sizes. You've done well, Momma!

Brandy, HUGE CONGRATS:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance: SO happy everyone is doing so well:cloud9: enjoy every moment:hugs: looking forward to seeing the pics:happydance:

Awww, Brandy congratulations!!!! I love to hear when a TR sister has her baby or babies as in your case, it is such a happy moment. It brings hope that we all will feel this joy one day. Yours especially gives me hope because I will be doing IVF this fall. Congratulations, you so deserve this after all these years of trying you have your TR miracles in your arms!! I can't wait to see pictures of these lil angels!!

Just wanted to Pop in and say Congrats Brandy!!! Can't wait to see Pics!! :happydance:

Congratulations Brandy!!!! I love the names! My friends daughter gave birth to her twin boys today as well!!!!!! Congratulations again!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Woohoo! Massive congratulations, Brandy! Love the names. Great job lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->