Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Shay, those are GREAT numbers:happydance: things are looking good for you:thumbup::hugs:

Brandy, how many eggs did you freeze? The nice thing is..they're not getting any older, so if you do a FET in 3 years, you'll have good eggs:thumbup: I agree, dh and I felt the same about anything that fertilizes and makes it to freezing..we HAVE to use them..can't throw any away. The paperwork I had to read and sign regarding embryos states that if we agree to not freeze any leftover embryos that the clinic can "dispose of them or use them for scientific research"..um, no thanks!
Anyway, we'll see what happens. You were very blessed to get 2 healthy babies on your first try. It seems like more times than not, it takes multiple attempts:( But I know it's up to God.

So, hubby has my phone today...he's doing an art show this weekend in West Palm Beach and has to run credit cards through my phone. He has a newer Droid than I do and it isn't compatible with our processing device.
SO, the embryologist called MY phone with an update and left a message. It makes no sense to dh...so he relayed best he could to me over the phone "6 fertilized naturally and something, something, something, and our transfer is 9am Monday" Grrrr...lol. So, not sure if they'll update again tomorrow or just fill us in on Monday:shrug: Not much I can do at this point anyway:flower: I might try to call my IVF nurse and see what she can tell me:winkwink:

This thread is so full of good news lately!!! I'm hoping it rubs off on me too lol

Faith I'd call, because I'm not good at waiting.

Cupcake FX'd for you this cycle and Galvan!!!

Shay that is an amazing number!!! I'm so happy for you

I got my testosterone results today from the lab. My Free T is <.15 and Total is 33!!! My last total was 53. Needed to be 45 or less so we are just waiting on AF at this point.

Yay Faith!! 6 embies!!!!!!!I dunno how i missed all the excitement earlier!

Mrs.T Wooo hoooo! Those are fab numbers!!!

Flutter Fx for you. Those are great numbers!!

Wow, MommaB, I can't believe your baby girl is almost 1!!!! Is she walking yet?

I stopped birth control. My last pill was Wed night. I didn't finish out the pack. The last pill would've been taken today so it really is just waiting. I think maybe by Tuesday

Wow can't believe I forgot about this thread. Just wanted to pop in to give some extra encouragement to you still ttc. I had my TR back in May 2011. Back then I was on these boards faithfully waiting for my turn. I tried charting, opks, baking soda, baby aspirin, royal jelly, those pills that's supposed to make you produce more eggs, :wacko: can't remember the name right now, lol. I was determined for over a year. I still kept track of my cycle and just was in tune with when I was ovulating but more or less NTNP when it finally happened.

Took us 2 1/2 yrs but I finally fell pregnant:happydance: DH and I are expecting a baby boy due June 26!!

Just thought I would share that with my fellow TR girls. Those who have been trying for a long time and those who just recently had the procedure done. For me, I just had to be patient and let it happen when it was willed to.

Hang in there!!!!

Thanks everyone!! I go back for more betas on Monday but I won't have my count until Tues or Wed!!

Mybabyluv congrats to you and your hubby this is also my second year!!

Faith I am soo excited for you

Mybabyluv3, HUGE congrats on the BFP:happydance: Hope it's an easy pregnancy for you:hugs:

MrsT, can't wait to hear how your next betas go. I'm sure they'll be great!!:hugs:

Congrats to all those bfps! 6 embies Faith! Amazing news all around!

Well I was told after the surgery my cycles could be irregular the first three months afterwards and the fact that I took bcp for 10 days after this cycle started then the break through bleeding but I still started the opk early just in case I ovulated early like I did the day before they surgery. They looked like they were starting to get some color but then when I tested today at my regular time it was lighter then normal so I waited another 4 hours and tested again and the same. I am just glad that I ordered some more clinicalguard ovulation strips and since this time I am actually ttc instead of seeing when I ovulate for the surgery I got the pack that came with 25 ovulation test strips and 5 pregnancy test strips. I am also going to be going Monday to get some more Clear Blue Easy Digital ovulation tests because I know I probably wont get the ones I ordered in time and I want to make sure I have something to use instead of going stir crazy. I just wish that I didn't take the bcp and got a second opinion before starting the bcp because other wise I don't think my cycle would be going all crazy right now. Anyways I hope in the next few days the color will start gettting darker instead of getting lighter like it did today. ok end of rant.

Congrats mybabyluv. Those are great numbers Mrs T.

Sorry I missed alot of personals. I hope everyone is well. Im still in bit of shock. I tested this morning at 13 dpo, and got a BFP!!!! I have a good feeling about this one. I sure hope so dont think I could handle another loss. Plus with my age, time is not on my side. Feeling really blessed.

Congrats mybabyluv. Those are great numbers Mrs T.

Sorry I missed alot of personals. I hope everyone is well. Im still in bit of shock. I tested this morning at 13 dpo, and got a BFP!!!! I have a good feeling about this one. I sure hope so dont think I could handle another loss. Plus with my age, time is not on my side. Feeling really blessed.

Thanks Stickybean and I understand the feeling, I have an awesome feeling about baby B (a name we gave our bundle ) I am just gassy (tmi) but I heard that this was a normal feelings. Congrats to you Sticky :happydance::happydance:

Congrats everyone, Im trying to catch up on everyones posts! These last few weeks around here have been crazy!
Faith, Im so excited for you! Thats alot of eggs. When I did IVF I didnt make it to that point. They had to stop it because I produced too many follicles which they later thought was just cysts.... So I probably could have continued. I only had enough money for the reversal after that. The IVF was going to be twice as much.
I am 10dpo no symptoms except PMS stuff! I did an FRER test today and it was a BFN. Ive been super grouchy which I used to be all the time right before my period but its been awhile since Ive been this bad. Ive been biting everyones head off. LOL no spotting or anything. Just sore boobs, bloating and backache which is always PMS symptoms for me so I dont think Im pregnant. I should start in a few days. I didnt have as much ovulation pain this time on the clomid like I have been so I thought that was strange. I was still having alot of pressure and bloating from the IUI so I dont know if maybe it didnt feel as bad cause I was having other pains or what?
I finally got to text with my son today after 19 days with no contact at all. Hes in California doing some dessert training and they took their phones the last 19 days. He wont be back in Texas for another week or so. I usually get to talk to him every Sunday if hes not in training when hes back on base and he texts me when hes bored. LOL

OMG The babies are exploding in here now!!! Congrats stickybean!!!

Can't wait for more bfp announcements! This is the year ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->