Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Wow! That's so cool that she was spot on. I wonder tho, does Cheri ask any info? All I got was a generic email so far, pretty much saying she is busy & is working on it lol I do believe some people have a true gift, tho not sure to what extent. Guess this little experiment will either make or break my beliefs on this! I am excited to get my reading tho. Guess I hope it can at least give me a little hop & keep me on the TTC train until I meet the months she talks about lol

She says she'll ask for info in the scheduling email she sends to you. Baby brain has me forgetting what she asks for. I tend to pay for readings and donate them more often than I get them now anyway, lol.

I called 6 drs this morn and none can get me in till late May😠. I called one other dr and have an appointment for tomorrow morning to see the nurse. I told the lady about my reversal and that I was at risk for a tubal. She said the nurse will determine when I'll get to see the dr. I'm was like really lady. So tomorrow I'll see what the nurse says.

CJ, I truly feel that having faith in something can make it come to pass. I truly believe that. I don't mean like on the surface faith, but deep, abiding faith. Believing really is most of the battle.
I do believe that some psychics are able to tell people certain things, but I also believe that there are more people that lie for the money and use people's hopes and dreams to pay their bills with no real compassion. I just happen to believe in God more than psychics and feel that if I need some answers I would rather wait around on Him for free, than wait on a human being that might just be out to harm me with a false hope that doesn't mean nothing to them, but means the world to me. We all have faith in something, and faith of any kind is good. I just prefer faith in God over faith in people.. : ) I think that getting a psychic reading is o.k. if you make sure to not be too damaged if their words don't come to pass. I know for me, it's very hard to wait, but more hard to wait for something someone says you are gonna get and it doesn't come.. That sucks much worse.

Anywho, I am 1dpo and have cramping in my left side only. Never had this before so I know it's a side effect of the Clomid. I am sure before this cycle is over I will have many new 'symptoms'. Good thing I am gonna be pregnant this cycle. ;D

Just stopping in to say hello ladies. Hope all is well. Its been a year since my surgery, but I havent been trying as Ive been single as most of you know I'm now in a relationship and things are great. I dont know what the future holds as far as baby making but I will keep you ladies posted.

Negative test today (slight line but almost looked like an evap) so here's to it coming back

Fx for you Flutter!!!

Jenafyr it makes life so much better when your happy! Glad to hear from you!

Cupcake, she asks for your age your husbands age, how many births and how many miscarriages you've had and which number TTC this is for you.she likes to have a picture of both you and DH included if possible and you can just answer the email that she sent to you with that information so she has it.

Angie, I do it for fun but out of 30 cycles she was right. Believe me, God hears from plenty from me on babies, lol. I did want to email her back and say really 9 pounds?! Lol.

Hi Jenafyr! Glad to see you checking in :)

Cheri22 responded and saud that I had a natural MC and that I need a D&C to clear out my uterus so the beanie can implant. Tgat us wild how she knew I had a natural mc.

I am getting interested in asking this lady what her reading is for me. It would be interesting as I feel I am pregnant already even though I am only 1dpo. I also feel that 'if' I am right and I am pregnant, that this pregnancy will be my keeper. What are the chances of her doing a reading in the next 2 weeks? I don't even know how to ask a psychic, but I sure have asked God and I am so glad I have faith in Him to deliver.
Might be cool to see what she 'sees' for muah.. Gonna go hunt her down real quick and check it out. Googling Cherri22..?? I reckon.

Well, I thought about it and decided that God is Master in my life and I don't want to be swayed by anyone's 'predictions' for my future. I will let God do all the planning and will put my trust fully in His promises. I was, for a good few minutes, tempted to ask though. Glad I didn't. I feel like it might have swayed my feeling concerning this cycle.

Have a blessed week! I hope her predictions come true for everyone! It sounds like fun, just not a good idea for me while ttc..

Angie- I too have God as my Lord, Savior & Master. Regardless of what she says we all know in the end it doesn't matter because He will decide when the time is right for each of us. Its for entertainment purposes only according to the disclaimer on her page. I won it & Its free, otherwise I wouldn't be interested in getting a reading. I assure you I won't put much stock in it or be holding my breath lol Sounds like you dont need Cheri since your predicting your own bfp this cycle lol I hope & pray your right & you get your keeper!!!!!

Hi Jenafyr! Glad to see that you've found someone new in your life. :)

I know right, Cupcake! Not only am I predicting my own bfp, I am gonna predict that I am having two babies! I figure believing is most of the battle and it's gonna happen. I will let you ladies know after my tww is up if God rewards my faith. (I am praying that it is a deep, abiding faith and I don't doubt Him in my secret heart.)

I actually went to her webpage and almost ordered a reading, but for some reason I just feel like that would hurt my cycle and superstition runs deep.. It really does sound interesting and if it were another time, I might have went ahead with it, but ever since I ovulated I have had a 'feeling' that not only will this cycle be my keeper, but that there were two eggs fertilized. I know there is no way I can know that, but the feeling is there and I am happy and excited for my hope and faith for this cycle.

I am having low belly cramps/twinges/ little stabby pains again today. I figured for sure they would go away after ovulation but they have not. I woke up twice last night with night sweats. I mean literal sweat pouring off me. It was disgusting. I have woken up hot before but never really sweaty. My temperature has changed pretty drastic in just a few hours. I have also suffered a small facial breakout which very seldom ever happens to me and NEVER happens at this point in my cycle. My belly was so swollen last night at bed that I swear I looked 6 months pregnant and it was hard and tender. I also had baby dreams of boy girl babes, but they didn't look alike. The boy was blond/blue eyed and the girl was black/red headed/blue eyed. They were very well-behaved too. :) I know when I start my progesterone pills tomorrow that I will have an abundance of progesterone cause my boobies already get little pains in them like they are filling up with milk so I know they will probably be painful this cycle. I still ovulated on the same day so I figure I will have about the same cycle, maybe a few days longer. I am going to request a progesterone test on cd24 so I can get an hcg and an estrogen test too if I can.
You testing yet Fluter? I am excited for the IUI's.
Well, I have written a book again. I pray everyone has hope for their cycle! God bless!

Angie clomid can mess with you for sure. Hate to hear about the night sweats. The progesterone is jacking with me good. I've been cramping and pains on my boobs. Today I'm an emotional mess for no good reason. I blame all the girl hormones that have been pumped into my body. I don't feel hopeful at all. Every time I've been pregnant I knew it before I even tested, and I don't have that feeling at all. I'll start testing tomorrow at 10dpiui

Angie-i had the same symptoms on Clomid! Well except I was really tired & grumpy too! Femara isn't too bad. Just dull headache with it.....CD 12 today ewcm starting so MAY get a + Ok in a day or so. :):):) dh had a bug yesterday so hoping he can feel better soon & be ready to do his part!

I cry. Seriously.... full on water works since ovulation at the smallest things. I didn't have a single symptom while I was taking the meds but now they are full out. ha ha.. I don't know whether it's better to have no symptoms or every symptom.

Fluter, there was a few times when I was pregnant that I would have sworn I was not. Most times the things I have read have had more people swearing they were gonna start their period and got their positive instead. I am praying for your positive.

Cupcake, I have not been 'bad moody' on the meds. I am the opposite and am more lovey/clingy.. It's sad really cause I am normally not a very expressive person. I kind of like it. ; )

Cupcake good luck girl!!! I never get ewcm :( that's why I was hoping IUI would help us.

Progesterone level came back at a low 11...feeling really doubtful now. Have to up the suppositories to two a night ugh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->