Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

OMG MOMSbaby!! Congratulations!!! Hiw mamy cycles has it been since the last surgery?

As for Cheri22, I had a reading in April 2013 right after my MC. She said June, but June came and went and nothing. Maybe she meant 2014. Fx

Fluter, I am excited for you to test. I sure hope you get your positive.
Best of luck Momsbaby! Double lines make us all happy!
Anjie, I hope you don't need your meds for your irregular cycles..

Congrats Moms! Hope this is your bfp! Good luck to those on catching the golden egg & to those testing!!! I start Opks tomorrow, with iui sometime end of the week. Not had too much time to dwell on it with working at fire hall. Happy Easter ladies! God is so good to us all!!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!! This is my 2nd cycle after surgery. This mornings test has a faint line also but the CB digital showed not pregnant so I dont know what to think. Guess I'll wait a few days to test with the other CB. But I got 3 wondfo test that has a faint line. Confused

Angie good luck catching the egg!!
Anjie hope your cycle syncs and no meds are needed
Momsbaby- so exciting. I'm sure if you wait a couple more days the CBD will show. They are less sensitive.

AfM my trigger is still in. As a matter of fact darker than yesterday by a hair. I assume maybe my urine was more diluted yesterday but I held the pee same time. Idk.green background was yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
Apparently I'm not good at adding pics lol sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Flutter some never have the line dissappear with a trigger. They get light then darker again as HCG rebuilds. I hope that's the case for you.

Fluter my preg test look like that. Wish my phone would let me upload pics

Fluter, how long does it take to test out a trigger? The tests look like they are above a 'light positive'. If you arent supposed to test till the 28th then you have pretty decent cycle length. I could almost test on the 28th for a positive myself. I just have a 12 day lp.
Momsbaby, I always have light positives on Wondfo.. I had to stop using them cause they were causing me distress. I bought the walmart ones this cycle. I got 4 just waiting. I used 20 pregnancy tests last month and they all had a light line. It was real sucky when my period came even though I knew it was coming because those little lines gave me extra hope. I recommend a higher hcg test since they are much less likely to be inaccurate.
I hope your IUI is sucessful this time too Cupcake!

Oh, that is my opk from fmu.. Hope I am ovulating from my left side this cycle!

I also took a opk just to see and its positive as well. I read that it could mean pregnant. I hate waiting AF needs to come or the test need to get darker. I'm praying so hard that its not a false positive.

FX'd Momsbaby. Can't wait for the update.

How much do these Cherri22 and JennyRen readings cost

Cheri depends on what kind of reading you get. She offers TTC, life readings, oracle decks, loved one connections, etc. The TTC reading ranges from $15.00 to $50 if you get the "motherlode" option.

Last time I used Jenny, I think she was about $10.

Right Navy? Hard to believe he'll be here in just a few more weeks. Seems like I was just laying on the couch recovering from the reversal itself.

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies. All the IUI and trigger and IVF talk, I kind of feel out of place with. I read and I keep up, but I also feel bad reading about everyone's struggles after their TR when I got what everyone wants so quickly. I sometimes feel out of place because of that, but still want to keep up with everyone. I do truly believe we'll have plenty of sticky BFPs by the end of 2014. :hugs: to all

Brandi, you are our hope. If you can get a BFP so quickly then, we sure as hell can eventually get one.

Everyone is different on the amount of time it takes to leave but most were gone by 8 days post trigger and that's where I am today. I chose to test it out. I want to see it gone so I know if it comes back it's real and I'm not all excited for no reason. I have a 14 day LP normally. Idk what it'll be because of the meds though.

dh got my vitex from a vitamin store last night and I took it as soon as he got home and then I took it this morning. I also took my clear blue digital opk and my clinicalguard opk around 1:30 pm my usual time and when I came back after the time was up this is what I found.:dance:
[URL=https://s231.photobucket.com/user/anjie702/media/088_zps1075de68.jpg.html][IMG]https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/anjie702/088_zps1075de68.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I'm happy for each and every TR sister who gets her BFP and take home baby. Do I get a little sad when it's not me? Yes, of course, but that doesn't mean I'm not thrilled for everyone else. I love reading pregnancy updates and birth stories and everything else that comes with having children. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->