Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

OMG ladies I got my BFP!!!! This morning I used cbd and it says "pregnant." I have had one cycle since surgery April would have been my 2nd cycle. I cant believe it. I called dh and he's so excited and wants me to take another test in the morn to be sure. Said hun I know this is the sure thing the test says it lol. I'm so excited and scared. Stick baby stick

Congratulations momsbaby!!!! That's how it went for me too. Had my surgery September 24, first period October 15, and BFP November 7. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats Momsbaby!

Looks like we have two ladies that need to get busy :)

These are the lady 3 days test. Looks about the same to me. Last one is today. If these don't go away in a couple of days it's going to play some serious mind games with me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
Whoohoo momsbaby!!!

Time to get it on fluter!!

I posted my latest cheri22 to my journal if you're interested. She called it in June of last year and was right ( she cannot see MC's.) She had already predicted this boy so some of it is the last reading and some from this time ;)

Fluter the last one looks a little tad bit lighter to me. I am so nervous for you. I pray this is your positive keeper!
CJ, I am gonna check out your reading as soon as I get done posting this.. I do believe that psychic readings are accurate sometimes. If you get a real psychic and not someone playing on someone's needs. I hope she is as accurate as she was last time with a few adjustments made for no miscarriage.. Can I ask something though? Why can a psychic not predict miscarriage if she can predict everything else?
Question: I have had a positve opk on and off since cd11 at about 8 or 9 pm.. It is now morning cd13.. I know I have not ovulated since I am still getting ovary pain and as soon as I ovulate every cycle it goes away. Is that normal on clomid to get so many positive opks?
I am covered and it would be nice if just dtd would end someone knocked up cause I would be the Queen of Knocked-up-ness. I am tired of having sex this cycle.. It had just been so long since I o'd from the left that I wanted to make sure I tried my hardest. If I ain't pregnant this cycle I am going to get me an appt. to have another hsg test..

Angie, it was open last month but closed this month and they said that happens I asked why and he said no reason and asked if I had heard the term "shit happens" and he said this is one of those things..... It was closed and very painful when they did the HSG too.
I feel like this cycle is going to be a bust! My temp has went back down. Ive never had that happen? So not sure whats going on? I used the expensive smiley face OPks and got 4 positives so I had to have an LH surge. Has anyone used those and got false positives?
Congrats On the BFPs!
Faith, Ive been thinking about you. How are you doing?
Fluter, I just did the Cheri one and it was 20.00 for the one I did.

Angie a few months I had 3 and 4 days of positives on Clomid.

Yay! Congrats momsbaby! :dance:

KMFX for you, fluterby!

:dust: for everyone!

LLawson, I would ask them if they heard the phrase that sh**'s too expensive for it just to happen.. :D
Sorry you feel like your cycle is a bust. I have felt like that quite a few times before my cycle even started.
I don't usually do opks and the months I did I stopped after my first positive. I usually just stop feeling ovary pain on cd13 so I just assumed I o'd on that day pretty much every month. I find it amazing that sometimes we actually can feel the fertility days ahead of the actual day. I felt much more fertile on cd11 than I do today even though I know that I haven't ovulated yet.
Fertility is weird.

Moms! Congrats!!!!

I don't resent anyone's bfp, granted I do have a temporary gut clenched moment of jealousy tho!

Flutter-They kinda all look the same to me too :/ Praying its not the trigger still!!

LL-Sorry about the sucky IUI lol Hopefully different is a good thing tho! If your talking about the Advanced CBD, those were a waste of money for me! I do LOVE the regular CBD smiley ones tho!

Angie-Clomid hasn't given me more than 1 + Opk in the past, but I did have 1 cycle where I had a +, went in for US & my Dr. said I had 1 ruptured follicle with another fixing to pop. Told me I would get another + soon & low & behold I did that day! So I guess it can happen. Also if your not triggering, you could be gearing up to O & just haven't yet...Good Luck!

Thinking of you CJ, Navy, Anjie, Mrs.T, Brandy, Brandi & anyone else I have forgotten :)

AFM-IUI toward end of the week!!! Getting a little more excited :)

Congrats Momsbaby!! Beautiful word, huh?!

AFM, my body is acting stupid as usual. AF is weird and I have nausea from hell. I need to test, but I just don't feel like seeing just 1 line. I don't know what to do. :(

Congrats mombaby!

Good luck to all the ladies TTC their :bfp: sending plenty of baby dust your way :dust: I can honestly understand what Brandi said, although I am excited for myself just a bit because of my previous loses I won't get to attached. I feel bad that it has happen to me and others have been trying just as hard and some longer. So I just try not to post as much.

Afm my scan for today was rescheduled until Wed due to an emergency the tech had. I have been very tired and nauseated and can't keep to much down. Hopefully it ease up soon

No need to feel bad Mrs.T! Your Journey & your losses have been as hard as anybodies! Revel in the fact that you are pregnant! I know when we get our keeper I will be ecstatic. I think we all deserve our Miracle babies since there is a lot of stress & heartache involved from the start of even thinking about getting a TR :) Hugs to all the new Mommas!!! Pray to join you all soon as God's Will allows!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fluter the last one looks a little tad bit lighter to me. I am so nervous for you. I pray this is your positive keeper!
CJ, I am gonna check out your reading as soon as I get done posting this.. I do believe that psychic readings are accurate sometimes. If you get a real psychic and not someone playing on someone's needs. I hope she is as accurate as she was last time with a few adjustments made for no miscarriage.. Can I ask something though? Why can a psychic not predict miscarriage if she can predict everything else?
Question: I have had a positve opk on and off since cd11 at about 8 or 9 pm.. It is now morning cd13.. I know I have not ovulated since I am still getting ovary pain and as soon as I ovulate every cycle it goes away. Is that normal on clomid to get so many positive opks?
I am covered and it would be nice if just dtd would end someone knocked up cause I would be the Queen of Knocked-up-ness. I am tired of having sex this cycle.. It had just been so long since I o'd from the left that I wanted to make sure I tried my hardest. If I ain't pregnant this cycle I am going to get me an appt. to have another hsg test..

Lol, I know, right?! And if they are psychic shouldn't they know the information instead of you saying stuff?! All I know is she called it out of 30 cycles...and I believe!

Cheri22 was wrong with mine. She said June, and June came and went with nothing. Unless she meant this June. I sent her an email telling her and requesting an update.

Cupcake its just the regular clearblue easy digital ones.
As if I were not confused enough already, I started having pains that feel like ovulation a few hours ago. Out of curiosity I do an OPk and its postive. i followed up with a few more. All positive.....how is this possible after all the positives Wednesday and the negatives in between? My body is driving me insane!

I know Cheri says that she has been known to be off by a year, and she usually states it's birth month, conceive month, or the month you find out in. Fingers crossed!

All three psychics told me December for this baby and my BFP came in November instead. Two predicted a girl, one predicted a boy.

One psychic I sought a few days after my first ovulation post TR said I had a "white aura" which usually signifies that the person is pregnant or will be pregnant very soon and said she saw a baby wrapped in a blue blanket, indicating a boy.

I found out literally days later that I was pregnant, and well, he's ALL boy.

I believe in psychics. A tarot card reader said that I would meet someone whose name started with an M a year later. A year later I met my husband, his name is Miguel. She also said that we would have problems the first year. We did have big time due to his ex girlfriend. She said we would get married after a long engagement by no fault of ours. We had a 2 1/2 year engagement because my ex husband drug out my divorce for 4 years.

I wish I still lived near her, I would so go see her now!

It was Eternity Tarot by Tania.

October 30, 2013, she asked for this:

**Your full name

**Date of birth

**any births/losses (please indicate year of births, and year of losses)

**Your due date (if Pregnant right now)

**A picture of you (This allows me to connect with you better)

**a number between 1-10 (this give me permission to do a reading for you)

October 30 was 3dpo.

I sent back:

Name: Brandi Nicole N**** M*******
DOB: March 14, 1986
Births/Losses: 3 births, 2 losses - Births were March 25, 2007, December 1, 2008, and May 4, 2011. Losses were October 25, 2007 and January 8, 2008

Not currently pregnant, TTC and in the TWW.

Attached photo.

On November 12, so I guess a few days after my BFP (November 7), I got this back:

Hello Brandi,

I hope you enjoy your reading and it resonates well with you.

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly white. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, ad can give a lot of insght into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. White symbolizes truth, innocence, and purity. This is the color that most will see in people when they are beginning to expand on their auric vision. It is the color of universal energy, called Prana, and reflects all colors within it. White specks of light indicate pregnancy is to occur very soon, or that the person is pregnant at this time.

With birth timing, I am being shown the number 9. This can be the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor. I do feel you will labor and birth this baby naturally. When I ask them to show me your baby, I am shown a baby wrapped in blue. I see your baby as being very compassionate, musically inclined, and full of energy. He has the heart of a lion, and is fearless - he will take on any challenge and loves a good adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->