Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Angie I have all of those symptoms on the Clomid. I didnt realize until a few months ago that was what was causing my night sweats! They are horrible! Most of my side effects dont hit until ovulation time until my period. The first few months I had horrible migraines. I guess my body adjusted cause I havent got those anymore. I have horrible bloatingand that keeps getting worse. Ive been on it about 9 or 10 months now. My ovaries hurt off and on my boobs hurt almost from ovulation to period each month now.....Ive had the acne breakouts. My stomach looks like Im about 7 months pregnant and Im guessing its not going to get any better while he has me on the Clomid.
He told me yesterday that clomid could cause false positive opks....so now I have no clue when or if I ovulated for sure. My temp went up again this morning so thats twice since Saturday but it went down the days between that. Even though my gyno agreed and said it was a good idea to keep me on the clomid, Im thinking about not taking it this next month and see what happens.

Forgot to mention, I was a monster the first few months on it. I guess the migraines probably contributed to that. I am still however very emotional at anything and everything. I cant even watch certain commercials without crying. I cried during the olympics listening to the olympians life stories and my son said I was a nut case! LOL.

That is me for sure about the crying.. I cried reading people's positive pregnancy stories all day yesterday. Not even recent positives either but old forums from 2008.. lmbo.. The things we women go through for babies. I have just decided to walk through the days and deal with each 'symptom' as it comes and not try to analyze anything since everything is a symptom of both pregnancy and the medication. Plus, I will have the added progesterone suppositories. Gonna make it through this cycle still intact. :D

Fluter, For me a progesterone level of 11 would sound good since at 5 weeks pregnant mine was a 7.. What is considered an acceptable number?

Glad everyone is well. I just had a recent checkup and all is good with me. Me and my bf are ntnp. I have been on bc since last July and stopped in January but used protection till now. I have no clue if I can even get pregnant because my ttc journey ended before it even got started. I dont want to stress about it, just enjoy my man and leave it in God's hands.

s/n: a year ago Cheri22 predicted June and girl for me...

Ugh. I was always having hot flashes and night sweats on clomid. My husband would have to wear a sweatsuit at night since I'd have the a/c blasting and blankets thrown on the floor. My last clomid cycle was double the dosage I'd started, and my ovulation pains were so severe that I thought we'd have to go to the ER. If I decide to try meds again, I'll probably just pay extra and use femara/letrozole.

I cry all the time at sappy/sad/etc. stuff. I've always been like that, though.

I had a cheri22 reading last year summer that predicted October and boy. It was interesting to see what she'd say, but October has come and gone and nada. Plus I have a feeling that the child waiting for me is a girl. We even have a name picked out already. :)

My one year TR anniversary is coming up. I told hubby the other day that, if we're not successful in the next few years, then we're going to get a puppy, LOL.

Cupcake good luck girl!!! I never get ewcm :( that's why I was hoping IUI would help us.

Progesterone level came back at a low 11...feeling really doubtful now. Have to up the suppositories to two a night ugh!!!
Hmmm, I know they like to see it above 10 for normal cycle to show O, so you at least did O & still have a shot!!! Fx'd for you to get your long awaited BFP!

Angie I have all of those symptoms on the Clomid. I didnt realize until a few months ago that was what was causing my night sweats! They are horrible! Most of my side effects dont hit until ovulation time until my period. The first few months I had horrible migraines. I guess my body adjusted cause I havent got those anymore. I have horrible bloatingand that keeps getting worse. Ive been on it about 9 or 10 months now. My ovaries hurt off and on my boobs hurt almost from ovulation to period each month now.....Ive had the acne breakouts. My stomach looks like Im about 7 months pregnant and Im guessing its not going to get any better while he has me on the Clomid.
He told me yesterday that clomid could cause false positive opks....so now I have no clue when or if I ovulated for sure. My temp went up again this morning so thats twice since Saturday but it went down the days between that. Even though my gyno agreed and said it was a good idea to keep me on the clomid, Im thinking about not taking it this next month and see what happens.
You only get a false + if you start Opks too early. Start testing 3 days after your last pill :) Hoping you caught your egg!

Ugh. I was always having hot flashes and night sweats on clomid. My husband would have to wear a sweatsuit at night since I'd have the a/c blasting and blankets thrown on the floor. My last clomid cycle was double the dosage I'd started, and my ovulation pains were so severe that I thought we'd have to go to the ER. If I decide to try meds again, I'll probably just pay extra and use femara/letrozole.

I cry all the time at sappy/sad/etc. stuff. I've always been like that, though.

I had a cheri22 reading last year summer that predicted October and boy. It was interesting to see what she'd say, but October has come and gone and nada. Plus I have a feeling that the child waiting for me is a girl. We even have a name picked out already. :)

My one year TR anniversary is coming up. I told hubby the other day that, if we're not successful in the next few years, then we're going to get a puppy, LOL.
I said the same, but we have a Rotti who is so spoiled another puppy is out of the question lol I got chickens instead last summer, & this summer I'm getting goats! LOL We best be having a baby soon or next summer I'm getting a bigger farm :thumbup:

Well Opk is still negative, which is ok...Hoping dh will feel up to bd tonight! Hoping for a + tomorrow & IUI Friday night, but my luck it will fall on the weekend, which isn't too big of a deal, except for we got a ton of plans for this weekend....*sigh Oh well, you do what you gotta do...:shrug:

Oh yeah, to add to our craziness BOTH my kids are h ome from school with vomiting:cry: Thanks to the dh's crud yesterday....I am isolating myself to avoid it LOL I'm awful I know, but someone has to take care of all the sick & shut-in! God knows if I catch it I'm on my own......

. I'm only 9dpo and had a pin head size light red blood on tp and some pink cm. I'm so sad. I have a 14 day LP so I'm sure all these meds have jacked my system

Fluter maybe its implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed for you!

Well dh is having some high BP reading this week....Has me worried since he is only 35. ugh...It seems both our jobs have turned into nightmares this last few weeks & its taking a toll on us both :( Plan to talk to our Dr. to see if there is a good bp pill for him to take that won't cause erectile problems, since that seems to be a common s/e of bp meds & God knows we need other issues while ttc! Honestly as long as he is ok, that's what matters most! Hugs girls!

Well dh is having some high BP reading this week....Has me worried since he is only 35. ugh...It seems both our jobs have turned into nightmares this last few weeks & its taking a toll on us both :( Plan to talk to our Dr. to see if there is a good bp pill for him to take that won't cause erectile problems, since that seems to be a common s/e of bp meds & God knows we need other issues while ttc! Honestly as long as he is ok, that's what matters most! Hugs girls!

Your doctor may not go straight into bp meds. My doctor had me limit salt, exercise more, and lose weight before starting me on meds. Of course, I didn't do any of things and ended up on two different meds for a while, but I finally got my butt into gear and I'm down to only one med that I'm weaning off and will be done with in a few months. My doctor also did a bunch of bloodwork, including a 24-hour urine test, to make sure that my blood pressure problems weren't caused by some other health issues.

I don't know how high his blood pressure is, and obviously I'm no doctor. There are so many different blood pressure meds that I'm sure you'll be able to find one that works and that has limited side effects. I was on one med that worked great except it made me cough all the time. Weird.

Cupcake I hope the doctor is able to help him without BP meds since he's so young. I'm sure diet restrictions will help.

I never had anymore spotting or pink. The light red that was on the tp was literally like a speck and then some very light pink cm (or progesterone cream lol)!ive checked my cervix and nothing. I'm super crampy so that scares me.

Cupcake, my hubby was 27 when he got put on bp meds. They have not affected his ability to perform. His was stroke high though and would level out if he was laying down but would sky rocket if he sit up. He doesn't follow dr's orders and take them everyday though. He only takes them when he feels it is off. I think he is nuts and he should stop sipping the bourbon and stop smoking but I ain't his Momma so I mostly keep quiet for now. I love the guy but he is as stubborn as a mule.

Fluter, I am so glad that you are not bleeding. I am so excited for you to start testing. Maybe you are pregnant and your progesterone was too low and now all is good.. I sure pray you get your positive.

Afm. I am 3dpo. I woke up this morning to no more swollen belly. It actually is back to normal which is strange for me. Usually I stay bloated during the tww. I still have lower belly cramping, but it isn't as bad as it was the last 3 days. Thank God! I am to start my progesterone today so I am in for a whole pile of new 'symptoms'. UGH!

I didnt get to go to the dr yesterday had to reschedule due to my husband totaling out his truck. Is ok just had a scratch on his arm, he hit a deer. So now have a dr appt Monday. So far everything seems to be going good. I've got a little nausea and my bbs hurt like crazy.

Praying for more BFP baby dust to you all!!!!

DH and I have our first appt with the RE today to find out why we keep losing our LO's. I would like to ask to be kept in your thoughts and prayers. I'm so very scared that after going through the TR and recovery that we're going to find out that something else is drastically wrong and keeping us from having our sticky bean :cry:

I'm keeping you all in my prayers and thoughts too, this thread needs more BFP's!

Glad your hubby and little one are doing well, Momsbaby!

Kuawen, I understand your struggle and will be praying for you!

Whoop Whoop!!! Got my Smiley face Opk today, CD 13, IUI tomorrow :) Praying for a bfp with a happy ending this time!

Yay cupcake!!!!

Still no more spotting of any sort. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I am a little except for my negative Walmart $.88 test

Cupcake I was on Bp meds for years and a few months ago I quit everything cold turkey against my doctors orders. I found that if I walk at least a few times a week and take fish oil everyday it stays normal. Fish oil also helps lower cholesterol. My teenage sons cholesterol was outrageous on an accutane type drug. They put him on fish oil and within a month it had dropped more than half and kept going down. I am doing much better at managing stress too. I had to cut alotof stressful peopleout of my life but it paid off cause I dont get stressed like I use to. It was causing me horrible neck pain, headaches and high bp. I do still have bp pills and if I have an incident (which I only have once) I took the pill and it went down so its not one of those that has to be in your system very long to work. Maybe he can do something like that if he has to be medicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->