Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

mombaby- You dont need to see a doctor or get them to request an HCG test. You can go to any Labcorp to have the test completed and get the results in 1 business day.

I looked up your location and the closest Labcorp to you is

500 S UNIVERSITY AVE # 704
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205
P: (501) 663-0605
F: (501) 663-8938
Days / Hours:
MON-FRI DRUG SCREENS
8:00-5:008:00-4:30
46.85 miles from zipcode: 72131

You're pretty cool, Brandy. That was a nice thing to do!
I would never have thought to just go to the Lab. We have a Quest Diagnostics here. Will they do a lab without an order?

Fluter. I wish I could give you a hug and pat you on the back and make you feel not so sad. I am sorry your IUI didn't work. I am sorry about af.

:hugs: Flutter. I am so sorry. It really hurts when the IUI doesn't work. I was heart broken when AF started.

3 days earl too. What a slap in the face. ISO what to so from here. It's been over 4 years.

I emailed the doctor to see if I should stop the prog and he said take an hpt. I did that obviously and I emailed him back. Waiting on his reply. Duh isn't home yet for me to tell him.

I'm 5wks 3days. Brandy thank you for the info but I've moved to Texas. I now live close to Odessa Tx. I'd go to the er but I have no health insurance. I changed jobs at the first of the month so I lost the insurance I had with my previous job.

Flutter, my RE said that no matter what to not stop progesterone until I had a negative test at 16dpiui. Somerimes you can spot and sometimes a test doesn't show until 16 or even 17dpo

Well it stopped. This morning when I checked my cervix I had only a tiny bit of brown. Tmi but my inners down there are kinda swollen and hard to get prog in or check cp. I didn't take it last night but since I stopped spotting I put it in this morning. Dh and I decided that we'll do IUI one more time.

Well no iui for us this time. Ended up being after 9pm when we got the call to come in last night & dh decided he felt too bad to go do it. SO we are out already :( I'm trying so hard not to be pissed at him. He said we would just try naturally well guess what? Yep. Didn't finish that either! Do femara & another month wasted......I'm so tired of being on this journey. I'm not sure why God gives graciously to some & not to others. It just sucks for now........

Fluter, I hope you're not out. I pray you get your baby and I am glad you and your hubby already decided on your next cycle. It makes it so much easier when you have a plan. I have already decided to try clomid again. if by chance this cycle fails to.

Cupcake, I am sorry about your cycle. I know I told my hubby that if I was gonna put myself through all this crap he was gonna tow the line cause it is too much for them to fail to do one small thing when we spend month after month jacking our bodies up and they just sit around.

AFM: I feel better today than I did yesterday. Still have low belly cramping, mostly on my left side. I still feel like this could be my cycle. I have had breakouts, have a HORRIBLE time sleeping and my dreams are so weird.
In them everything is positive. Everything is a 'yes'. People are positive, all my tests are positive, everything around me is a 'yes'. I know that sounds weird, but the dreams I have are like every thing that happens is happening with everyone and it's good. Guess it's better than dreaming selfishly. ha ha
I am just 5dpo and this tww is going by so very very slowly. At least it's the weekend and the next two days will go by in a blur like the weekend always does.

Dont give up yet, Flutter. Being swollen down there is a sign of pregnancy.

Your babies are so beautiful Brandy.

Sorry about this cycle cupcake. I wish men had to go through half of what we do.

Moms baby glad you called your dr, snd will be getting some labs.

Good luck and hi to the rest of you ladies.

Afm. Im 11 dpo after my chemical last month. I didnt even make it far enough to get my labs down. Not feeling to hopeful this cycle. ttc has been put on the back burner. We found out a few weeks ago hubbys dad has cancer and its terminal. He lives 1200 km away so we had to make an emergency trip there. We couldnt afford to fly so we had to drive. Not much fun witha two year old. It was the first time my daughter got to meet her grandpa. I wish we had tiok her there sooner. now she will never get the chance to know him.

Sticky, I am so sorry for your family! I am sorry for your chemical too. I know whatever children me and the hubby have together, they will not know my husband's parents either since they don't like me. (We have never met.) He has kids with his ex so they took her side in the divorce and disowned their son. It's sad when a legacy is lost.
Hopefully your hubby can tell your children about their Grandpa. God bless your family in this tough time.

Angie- I am not positive. I just know that Labcorp will do it. Since my FS is in NC he told me to just go into labcorp for all my testing when I got PG and a doctor couldnt see me.

Well dh is still puking :/ at this point I'm convinced its stress & reflux being the base issue. I had a good pity party yesterday, cried bout missing our little angel & how unfair this whole journey is. I know God can work Miracles. I know it can happen for us still....I'm just sad we didn't get to do iui this cycle.. I am planning a monitored cycle & trigger next cycle. Debating between femara vs. Cloned tho. Really want more than 1 egg to aim for.....

Well ladies, unfortunately on Friday I went in for an HSG and found out that my right tube has healed shut :cry: no matter what the doctor did they couldn't get the contrast dye to go through. I know that I still have a good chance of falling pregnant with only one tube I'm just sad that I didn't end up with the best case scenario. The next tests the RE has for DH and I are gene karyotyping and an endometrial biopsy to rule out chromosomal or immune factors. I think our RE is also seeing if we would be good candidates for IVF. I sincerely hope that it doesn't come to that, moreso because of the cost of it than the IVF itself. If that's the way it's gotta be then we'll be taking about 2 years off TTC to save up the money (I don't qualify for IVF studies because of my history of endo) :cry:

I'm still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I feel like a part of me is just distancing itself from the idea of motherhood and pregnancy. I can't handle the disappointment anymore.

My right tube is completely blocked too, Kuawen! I have been pregnant 4 times from May 2013 to December 2013. It is completely possible to get pregnant with just one tube! When I went in to have the test I knew both of my tubes were blocked but I prayed they could get one open. I felt such joy when he said he opened the one. I pray you get your thb!

AFM: I am cd6. I have spent most of these last few days really tired. I have low belly cramps off and on and a messed up sleep but beyond that I feel great really. I will be calling tomorrow for my progesterone and blood hcg test on Wednesday. I will also be asking for a few months of clomid and progesterone. If my cycle comes it will be here around Sunday. My cycle had been extended the last two months to 27 days though so I assume it might be again and will for sure be testing up a storm. I think I have 6 tests. All WalMart brand since Wondfo gives me the lines. I don't test on expensive tests since I get so many blood draws. (I don't know what I would do if I actually get to the point to where my test is darker than the control.)
Also, If by chance this is not my month, I will be asking for another hsg test. I never thought about all the miscarriages blocking my only working tube., but it has been 4 months since my last 'pregnancy' and I have to figure that could be possible. I will probably test Tuesday. I hope to have the blood draw Wednesday. Will test after that on Sunday or Monday if needed and then on to whatever comes next!

Cupcake, If I don't conceive this cycle or next, I will have to wait a cycle out too since the hubby might be going to Cali for a month from June to July.. I don't really want to be out a cycle since I turn 35 in July and will feel time even more sharply, but I know one month isn't too bad really. Maybe your sitting out this month will give your hubby a boost that will decide your positive next cycle.
Some months I wish I could find the ability to wait patiently without worry. Sometimes I wish I had never gotten my tubes untied and I would not know the hardship I brought on myself. Now I couldn't give up even if I tried.

God bless everyone and I hope you all have a good work week!

We did bd so I guess we have a minimal chance LoL yeah right :/ Oh well not anything I can do now other than wait for AF & start over *sigh.. did have a great service at church today that lifted my spirits. So I guess I'll be you gals cheerleader this cycle :)

I stopped the progesterone and the spitting has stopped. I'm hoping AF comes full force tomorrow so we can start this IUI process one more time.

I use a lab called Any lab test now. You don't have to have an order from a doctor. Just walk in and ask for what you want. You can call and get prices as well. They will email, fax or mail your results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->