Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'm at the ER woke up to bleeding not a lot but more than spotting. They have done a blood draw so waiting on the results. Praying this isn't a miscarriage. I'm so scares right now and this crazy hospital doesn't do OB so no sonagram just lab.

The bleeding is darker than pink and lighter than red. I have no pain or cramping. Wish they would hurry and give me some info

I think I would find me another town to live in Momsbaby. For real! Not having a Sonogram machine would be the limit for me. That's just ridiculous! They probably just don't want to give you one since you are without insurance. I would THROW A FIT! and then I would trow another fit cause they made me upset and made me throw the first fit!
In all seriousness though, I would be researching hospitals/and or birthing centers/and or Midwives.... I would not want to have my baby in a hospital that supposedly does not have a sonogram, which I personally believe is a lie.

AFM: I am 8dpo. I go tomorrow for my progesterone test. I read that it's best to do the test on an empty stomach??
I also am gonna go super early so I might be able to get my results before the end of the day. Gonna pick up next months prescriptions on the way home..

Found out yesterday that my hubby is leaving in June to July for sure. That will put me out for the month of June... If I am not pregnant by then I will assume something is wrong with my tube cause there is no way we are missing the days... I am nervous really.
The doc told me yesterday that she won't let me do another hsg test cause I have already had one and if it has shown the tubes open, then nothing will close them... I was thinking that I just don't understand where these people get their degrees? I know the education system in our country is seriously lacking, but it scares me... pretty badly. These people are responsible for my health and well-being. UGH! I guess I will have to find another doctor to schedule one for me. If I do it, I will be doing it in June while the hubby is gone since I will be out that cycle anyhow.
I wish, I pray, that I won't need to go that distance. I would be ecstatic with just one baby. I just want to get past the hurdle of carrying one baby. I am so sick of failing at this every. single. month. I wish God would be easy on me this cycle.. I am gonna be crying my little heart out again cause I don't feel a single symptom and I keep feeling like I am, but there is not a reason for it. Just hope that will probably damage again this cycle.
This cycle is the anniversary of my first loss last year. I will be glad when it is over. I will be glad when ttc is over. I hope I have twins if I have to take clomid next cycle so I can just have babies and then quit after 3.. I guess my period will be late too to exasperate the feeling of inadequacy. Pregnant or not, this is gonna be a hard cycle for me..

Cupcake, my hubby is ALWAYS in a good mood! IT KILLS ME! HE wakes up laughing and smiling and is hardly ever serious. I am the opposite and am always serious and even when I am not, I look like I am.. I want to stab him in the eye for his cheerfulness some days.. I know being happy is a good thing, but too much happiness (to me) is a sign of having psychotic tendencies... lmbo.. I tell him he is gonna go off on a murderous rampage on the day he wakes up and realizes there is nothing to be so happy about.. He drives me batty. I would say our after ovulation fights are mostly started by me cause I am stressed and worried about failing and he goes on like he hasn't a care in the world...

I live in a very small town I call the hospital here a bandaid station. The closest big town where they deliver babies is an hour and a half away. I called my OB I now have an appt for this Thursday at 2:45. I talked to the nurse she said since my cervix is closed and high I should be ok. Yeah right I'm scared to death right now. By all means I dont want to miscarry. Thursday they will do more labs and compare them to the hospital and a sonagram. The bleeding is darker, not heavy its only there when I wipe. I have no clots not cramping or hurting. I dont have a clue whats going on. I'm praying god will let me keep this baby.

Momsbaby, I did the same with my younger daughter. I passed a big clot and she was fine. I know how scared you are. Praying for you.

Momsbaby I bled with both of my boys around the 6-8 week mark. Rest and drink plenty of water.

LL I hope you're not out.

Today is my 36th birthday. For my birthday I got a lovely vagina wanding while I was cramping severely LOL yay me. Good news, no cyst. Med change to Femara days 4-8 and menopur injections 6-10, ultrasound Sat May 10 and then trigger on the 12th. Thee menopur is super expensive. $74 a vial and I need 5.

I'm bleeding alot more light cramping nothing major. I took a preg test this morning it was positive took one this afternoon and the line is barely there. I'm fearing the worse

Fluter, HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cake::hugs: sorry your IUI failed:cry: hoping you get your long-awaited BFP on your next round:hugs:

Angie, hope your positive BFP thoughts get you your keeper:hugs:

Shay, glad everything is going so well with your pregnancy:hugs:

Momsbaby, hopefully it's just that crazy first-tri bleeding:wacko: glad you're FINALLY getting some labs done:hugs:

Cupcake, hopefully dh get's over whatever is bugging him...soon! This journey is stressful enough...no need to add dh's "PMS" to the mix.:hugs:

LLawson, hope you're not out!:hugs:

Galvan, are you all settled in your new place?:hugs:

Happy Birthday Fluter! All of us want a nice vaginal probing for our birthday! ha ha..

Momsbaby, I am sorry about your bleeding! Hope it is just normal bleeding..

Thanks Faith, I need it. I think I am just wanting to be pregnant too much.

Happy Birthday Fluter!!!

Angie, thinking positive may be just what you need for your sticky baby. Fingers crossed you get the sticky baby(ies) this month or soon! 2014 is the year, we'll all have BFP's or babies!

I hope so, Brandi! My one year TR anniversary is one week from today, and I'm starting to feel like we should have used the money for something else. Oh well, I can't undo it now. I'd love a BFP this year, but I don't have the optimism I had right after surgery.

momsbaby - I hope your urine was just too diluted and the baby is still snuggled in. *hugs*

Happy Birthday Flutter!!!!!

Moms-Hope everything is ok. Did you get your 1st hcg #? How far along are you again? I had light bleeding in the beginning of each of my pregnancies...Try not to stress, but I've been there & that is WAY harder than it sounds!

Dh seems a little better so far today, at least he's talking to me lol Even though this year has been rough so far, I still feel in my heart that we will get our BFP-Keeper before the year's end! I also believe this thread will be exploding with great news before we know it!!!!!

I'm 6wks today. The ER said it would take a day or 2 to get the results. Its bright red bleeding still no clots

Wow. It must really be a bandaid station lol Hcg only takes like 15 mins to run in an in house lab, I had some of my hcg's done thru my OB & sent out with Labcorp & the results where back the next morning...Hope you get some reassurance soon!

Momsbaby - hang in there sweetie. I'm hoping that it's just normal since everything looked closed and high.

Navy I know it seems like forever but just remember it takes women that have never had a tr a year or more

We were approved for the compassionate care program for 75% off of meds but none of the meds I was Rx'd are included. I emailed the dr. And asked to switch back to gonal-f and he said ok to call the nurse in the morning. I also asked to be monitored earlier but he didn't say anything about that. I'm going to ask her in the morning so my follicles got so big last time

Well I'm pretty sure I miscarried. I had some pretty bad pain went to the bathroom and passed 2 big clots. Medium dark red bleeding with small clots now. I'm heart broken and dont know how to take this. I'm thinking maybe my body wasn't healed enough after surgery. One good this is I know I cam get pregnant. So I'll try in june for another baby. I'm still going to the dr Thursday. I've cried so much today I now have a headache. I'll keep you all posted

I'm so very sorry momsbaby :hugs: your experience sounds so much like mine; I can't believe that these doctors won't listen to us when we tell them we need to have the HCG betas and tests to make sure everything is developing as it should be. You and yours are in my prayers and I'm hoping for a miracle or at the very least for comfort and healing and compassion.

Hugs Moms! I had never had a m/c until Jan. It was devastating for me & I still struggle with our loss. Praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->