Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I sure feel like this is my month but I ain't got a single thing that should be making me feel like that. I have low belly cramps on and off, but not a single other thing! Even the clomid and daily progesterone isn't giving me a twinge. I do have dreams every night that I am pregnant or am getting positive tests but I have those dreams every single month! I really hate ttc. I think I am gonna give myself the rest of this year and then I am gonna wait awhile before I ttc again. It will give me time to finish college and get a better job. I am in serious need of a break soon before I go off my rocker! I am feeling slightly defeated and kind of loopy today. Positive thinking has left me feeling a little coo-coo!
I hope your IUI's do the trick this time Cupcake and Fluter!

Im out. AF is here. Baseline u/s tomorrow. I don't really feel like doing it again but dh wants to try one more time. I feel like it's a giant waste of time and money.

I had my U/S scan today my FHR was 173 which they said was good, we seen the baby wiggle which comfort me. I wanted to stop by and give a update

Seen the nurse today. Still no lab. I go back May 8th for an ultrasound and pap.

That is crazy that they won't do any labs on you, Momsbaby. It sounds like the Drs are not familiar with TR protocol. Is it possible for you to get labs done anywhere else, atleast 2 labs to make sure your betas are doubling. Then, at least you would be pretty sure that the pregnancy is ok.

I have no idea where to go for labs. I've called the urgent care and they wont see me cause I'm pregnant. And I dont have health insurance lost it when I changed jobs. So I have no clue what to do

I have no idea where to go for labs. I've called the urgent care and they wont see me cause I'm pregnant. And I dont have health insurance lost it when I changed jobs. So I have no clue what to do

I would be a little more persistent with my request for hcg draws. If they won't honor your concerns/requests then time to move on to another Dr. I have never had a dr. refuse to do any kind of labs when I asked them too.....

Momsbaby: I don't know how I would feel about not having labs done.. On one hand it would be more peaceful since you just have to let it play out---On the other hand you are at a higher risk for ectopic so if you feel the slightest pain I would go to ER and you will get labs and ultrasound all in one go and they can't turn you away. The only thing is you will have to wait forever, but it would probably be worth it. You'd be amazed at what a little complaining about side pain will do in the Emergency room. You don't have to have insurance to be seen in the ER.. But you will have a hospital bill. God bless!

Angie I sure hope it is your month!!!

Momsbaby there is an Any Lab Test Now in Little Rock. Idk how close that is to you but they do hCG draws. They are $49. All you have to do is walk in. That is the lab I've been using to get all of my tests for this IUI crap!!!

Momsbaby! If you can't pay for a blood draw or it's too much, at least you have the info..

Quest Diagnostics
523 N Alleghaney Ave
Odessa, TX 79761
8AM-3PM (M-F)
Phone: (432) 653-4073
Directions
LabCorp
850 Tower Dr Ste 101
Odessa, TX 79761
8AM-3PM (M-F)
Phone: (432) 653-4073
Directions
(432) 653-4073
Call to consult with a medical professional
Blood Tests Available in Odessa

STD Testing
Cholesterol Test
Tyroid Test
Prostate Screening
Liver Testing

Hemoglobin A1c
Vitamin Level Testing
Cancer Screening
Hormone Levels
Pregnancy Testing

You do not need an order or a prescription from your doctor. All our tes... more
Confidential Laboratory Blood Testing

At Health Testing Centers we make blood testing in Odessa as discreet an... more
Fast Results

After having the sample taken at the lab, your easy to understand blood ... more
Save 70% or More

Most of our patients either don't have health insurance or don't want to... more
Order Any Lab Test (No Restrictions)

Often health insurance companies, or even your doctor, will limit the nu... more
Money Back Guarantee

Health Testing Centers have been providing laboratory blood testing in O... more

i JUST COPIED AND PASTED SINCE i don't know how to share a link...
https://www.healthtestingcenters.com/lab-locations/texas/blood-testing/odessa-tx.html ha ha... there's the web address...

Thanks Fluter!
I got my appt for my progesterone test (cd23) but she said she won't order an hcg until after I miss my period. I also went ahead and got her to refill my clomid.. I still feel like this could be my month but I feel like that every month. In case I am wrong (I usually am) I will be prepared.. :D

Angi thank you bunches for the info. I'll be going by and getting some labs done

Fx for great numbers momsbaby!!

Cupcake, OH seems to get his man period or atleast male PMS several times a m9nth. I feel ya!

I'm glad I'm not alone...lol Seems like the week after O, he wants to argue over the stupidest stuff.....*sigh somedays i miss being a Single mom...:shrug:

Cupcake, my hubby gets like that every now and then.
Fluter, I would give another IUI a try.
Angie, I hope this is yor month.
Im on cycle day 25. Im pretty sure Im out. Im having the same cramping Ive had the last few months on Clomid. Its a strange cramping down low and its almost constantly there until AF shows so Im expecting that soon. If AF does show I will start the rounds of antibiotics that the gyno gave me and the hubby and see what happens with that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->