Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mom's I am so very sorry to read that you're going through this.

I wish it was easier for us with tubal reversals to get the car we need in early pregnancy

Thank you ladies. This is so hard. I've never been though anything like this before. I got up this morning peed on another stick and there's still a dark line. The bleeding has slowed down a little there's no clots this morn. I'm still going to the dr tomorrow

Moms I'm so very very sorry. Sending you giant hugs

I called and got my meds changed to save some $ and asked for my scan to be on cd11 instead of 13. It wasn't my nurse but the lady at the desk and she acted like it was no big deal and changed it all. Hope it's ok :-/

Angi thank you again for the testing center info. I've wrote them down for when we get pregnant again I'll be going and getting labs done I'll go every other day. I believe if I would have had the labs done and seen that my levels was dropping I would have bee a little more prepared for this. I'll be ok I believe in Jesus and know he's got better plans for us. Thanks everyone for your support

Moms you'll get preggers again and you know what to do now. I'd also recommend getting your progesterone level checked too. Bless your heart I'm so sorry

Moms, I am so sorry. When I lost our baby last year, it was devastating. It still affects me at times now. A loss is a loss no matter how far along you were. :hugs:

Momsbaby, I am very sorry for your loss. I think it's good that you are able to accept and move on. I know that any loss is hard, but for me it's harder to dwell on my pain than it is to make plans.

Glad your hubby is doing better Cupcake.. I got up at bout 245 am and had to pee so I peed on a test and went back to bed, there was a horrible evap on the test. I am pretty upset since I gave up the Wondfos and switched to the walmart brand to not have to see fake lines.. I will post a photo from my phone in a few.

I got my test done early. She said I might not get the results back until tomorrow. I also picked up my next months prescriptions.. I am feeling resigned to accept whatever God has for me this month. If I end up with two lines that would be great (if I get to go the distance.) If I end up with negatives every day then I am prepared for next cycle as much as I can be.

I hope we have so many bfps this year we rock this website!

Had a midwife appointment this morning and Gabe has turned himself back to breech. His head is tucked under my ribs and back is along my right side, with his bum resting comfortably on my bladder. Apparently he likes using it as a trampoline. My weight gain has slown down from 2lbs a week to 1lbs a week, and his heartbeat is perfect and strong at 145. I'm planning a home birth and really wanted a water birth, but the cheapest pool rental I could find was $135 for a 3 week rental. My babies have come as early as 38 weeks and as late as 41 weeks, and the charge for going over was $100, plus they're out of town, so it seemed like water birth was going to be out of the picture. I could have pulled off $135, but risking going outside of the 3 weeks just wasn't an option for me, as I'll need $350 after he's born for something else.

Anyway, turns out, my midwife rents out pools for $55 and if I end up not using it, they give the money back. YAY! So home water birth it is, assuming he turns his butt upside again.

Oh, and apparently I've really popped because I've gone from measuring right on for my dates my entire pregnancy, even 3 weeks ago, to measuring 3 weeks ahead. 28w3d and I'm measuring 31 weeks. He's either not going to be comfy like his sister, or he is and I'll be having another 8lbs baby, lol

Attachments

• 1380466_304623599693693_2589734035715110060_n.jpg
    1380466_304623599693693_2589734035715110060_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Angie I see it. I hate evaps!!! Keeping my FX'd for you!!

Brandi you are adorable!! Hope lil man flips his butt back around. I'd love to have a water birth. My husband would never allow me to have a home birth. He's freak out. Mostly because my labor with my first kiddo about killed me and after 5 1/2 hrs of pushing without meds I made no progress and had to have a c-section. Second kiddo came a month early and he was breach so another c-section. I'll probably never experience a natural birth :(

Thank you, and I'm sorry you've not gotten to experience it before. Never say never though. Many women are able to experience vbac's when they become pregnant. Never give up though. This is the year!

Ladies I need some help. The bleeding has stopped. How no clue what is going on. Has this happened to any of you before

Moms I'm not trying to scare you or say this is what is happening to you, because Lord knows during pregnancy anything is possible, but I'd really get checked out ASAP it could be ectopic. I know lots of women who had on and off bleeding and it end up being ectopic. Like I said, I don't know but I would get checked out just to be sure

Thanks fluter I see the dr today at 2:45 guess we will see. I sure hope it aint ectopic

Moms, I had that happen to me with my pregnancy. I bled bright red for 3 days, and it stopped. My betas kept rising. I MCed, but that was 2 weeks later due to a Blighted Ovum. Fx your betas are still good!

Brandi, you look great! Fx lil one turns back around! Boys are so stubborn!

Angie, I see it. Fx it turns into a real line!

What is blight ovum never heard of that. I bled for 1 day yesterday bled a little and it stopped last night and still no bleeding this morning

Thanks guys for the well-wishes, but I am 10dpo and my tests are as negative as they can be. I know I am out. I don't even have anymore hope for this cycle. I am just waiting for it to end. Hopefully the Clomid doesn't extend my cycle by too many days. I have heard horror stories of women who have waited and waited for their period. Mine should be here sometime next week. I hope I have better luck next time. I am not gonna opk or anything. Just dtd everyday and forget it. I want to take a small break even if it is a medicated cycle.

Oh, and the dang doctor office said it can take up to 5 days for the progesterone tests to come back. I was LIVID! Absolutely no excuse for 5 days.. I am gonna call them every single day.

Momsbaby, I hope everything is where it is supposed to be!
Fluter and Cupcake, I pray your IUI cycles are keepers!
LLawson, you testing soon? I hope it's good!
Everyone else, I don't know where you are in your cycles but God bless!

Hopefully this cycle will be a great cycle for us all!
I will not be testing again until Monday. Usually 10dpo is my make or break it day!

Its confirmed its a miscarriage. Will have lab results monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->