Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

With the trigger, you can O between 12 and 48 hours later. Most women O 36 hours later, but some later or earlier. I O 18-24 hours after trigger. I have always Oed on CD12 or 13 like clockwork except for 2 CLomid cycles and my injectable cycles. With the other 2 Clomid cycles, I Oed on Cd 17.

You normally don't O until the follie is mature because it causes the LH surge.

I have used the trigger like 5 or 6 times. Geez!!! I seriously never wanted to know as much as I now know about fertility treatment.

Ok. say I take Femara on days 5-9?? What dosage? 2.5mg? Does it do the same as Clomid and you ovulate 5-9 days later? I o'd 7 days after using days 2-6..

If I take Femara could it change my o day? Should I be monitored on cd 10 or 11 so as I don't ovulate without the trigger? If I trigger on a day that is close to my ovulation (say 1 day before) will it delay my ovulation for 36 hours??

What would you guys recommend?? I want to do 5-9 so it might extend my ovulation day thereby helping my lining. I also want to trigger just so I will have even more help with my lining.. Also cause I really want to get a good lining so I can wipe another issue off my list.
I guess I will just have to ask for the stuff and get monitored hopefully on cd 10 or 11.. I don't want to be monitored too much though since I have to pay 20% of every visit to the doctor.. Really jumping ahead of myself since I haven't even seen the doctor yet! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hope she hears other people's plans.

Taking Clomid or Femara CDs 5-9 helps delay ovulation because it betters the quality of the egg. I have never used Femara, but it is similiar to Clomid except not the side effects.

A low quality egg can also cause MCs and can cause a LP defect. which is my main issue, I have my eggs don't mature good enough. My RE had me taking CLomid CDs 4-8 to help with quantity and quality. If it is true or not, I have no idea, but I had 3 follies and got a BFP the last time I used CLomid.

I would recommend monitoring on CD10 or 11. My RE monitors me then, and tells me when to trigger then.

This time, I am taklng Clomid with no montoring or trigger. I honestly have no hope for it to work, but I have 2 cycles left and want to feel like I am doing something to help things along. Plus,Cheri22 responded todayt and said she still agrees with June and Boy. If this works, I would find out the 1st week of June. ;)

Super I'm so happy to see you back!!!

Angie, this thread was started off of our old one due to some drama if I remember correctly. I've been here since 2010!!!

I don't have to opk before my trigger shot. If you fear ovulating too early you would have your scan a couple days earlier. That's what I did this time. I'm a CD 14 ovulater normally but by CD13 my follies were huge due to stim meds so this time I asked to be seen CD11 and I triggered then with the smallest being 16mm. They grow 1-2mm a day. My doctor said with the noveral shot ovulation is 36-40 hours and I can say this last time that was about accurate because I could feel it on the day of IUI

See that is where my body is weird! I always O 18-24 hours after trigger. I can feel it when I do. when I had my IUI, I felt when I Oed and it was 24 hours after trigger. 12 hours before IUI!

I always o 36 hours after my first positive opk. I am gonna ask for that set-up for this cycle. My ovaries have been acting up already. Do any of you feel the effects of active ovaries the cycle after clomid or am I imagining it?

Angie- Femara regulated my cycles to a more normal or date I think it was cd 14-16 when I was a cd 20 ovulation. It works different for everyone though... Most have a later on date. It extended my lp which is a plus for implantation.

The trigger was offered by my doc when follies were 16-20mm he did a baseline scene on cd 11 and from there would know when to check with scan since follies grow 1-2 mm per day. I take opk's he would tell me when to trigger based on scans.

Love femara. it kept me from having terrible mood swings. I took it both early and 5-9 and I still I'da day or 2 later than normal both times. He ttriggered when we had a pos opk and would have iui the next day if we had iui'd.

Love femara. it kept me from having terrible mood swings. I took it both early and 5-9 and I still I'da day or 2 later than normal both times. He ttriggered when we had a pos opk and would have iui the next day if we had iui'd.

Just curious, but did he say why he triggered if you already had a surge? Will it still release the other follies if you have had your natural surge already? & If you have a +Opk then trigger, when could you expect to O? I seriously have never heard of a trigger without doing the follie scans....:/ Guess I'm naive when it comes triggers since this is my 1st rodeo with it! lol

I am so nervous about my appt. I figure either way, whether she helps me or not, I will just do what I can naturally at home with the zinc and raspberry and b6 and aspirin to help my lining and I should be alright considering my lining was at 6 at 13dpo, it only needs a few mm boost to hit target thickness.. I am worried most about the Essure. I know my tube is not good, but it is hard to think about tying it off for good. UGH! All that money to get them untied and now I am thinking of tying one off again. I know it's best for the benefit of the one good tube I have left, but the fear of something happening to that tube is tough. I know I will have to take the chance cause my bad tube could hurt my good tube even more quickly with all the losses. This journey to have another baby is so tough some days. I wish I just had the money to do IVF as many times as it takes..
I am so scared she won't see the importance of tying off that tube like I do.. I am actually nervous about telling someone I am paying what I would like to have done.. I need some backbone today..

The trigger will help to mature the slightly smaller follies and cause them all the release where as only dominate one may release on your own surge.

Angie you are your biggest advocate. Don't stop until someone listens. This is your life and your fertility.

I'm on a bus to Chicago with my oldest son's 8th grade class. I welcome the busy schedule to help me through this 2ww. I'll test either Friday night or Saturday morning. Friday will be 6dpiui. It'll just be test on out the trigger at that point

So I had a midwife appointment today. Baby Gabe has moved himself (was going NUTS over the last week.) He is no long head up in my ribs and bum on my bladder. He's officially head down (and he better stay that way!)

Only 9.5 weeks left to go!

Yay Brandi. He better keep his butt up lol

I got an email that said Congrats on you new addition and it was a coupon. Weird. Maybe the internet knows something I don't lol

What's the chances that it's from Shutterfly? Cuz I got one today that says Congrats on your new arrival!

The internet knows everything, Fluter! :D

Glad your little one turned around Brandi!

I guess I should do my homework since there is nothing for me to do but wait!
So bored today!!

I went to my obgyn appointment and he went over my results for the er trip and he said it wasn't a sac and that it was fluid that resembled a sac and that my hcg was 6 so it was positive for a chemical pregnancy and that I can still ttc this month when I ovulate and he gave me progesterone to help lengthen my luteal phase

Sorry about your chemical Anjie.. Not too bad though for just getting your reversal.

Hi everyone. I am back and have been on the TR forums since my reversal in nov. 2010 but stay fairly silent. My previous DH who went through the reversal with me would never BD with me after or try. I have had two dye tests showing my left blocked and right open. I have 8cm on each side but my right was connected more towards the fimbrea and that convinces me the right side does not work either.

I had an ultrasound last week and everything looks good no polyps, fibroids, cysts and my DH now loved the happy face OPK this month. He will walk down the road of infertility with me which ruined my last marriage of six years it is completely different having a partner that wants to try. Kinda fun but I am still waiting for that dark cloud to come and he looses interest because it does not happen.

How do I post my charts though. I have been charting but not temping my wake up times vary way too much and temping always frustrated me. As for my DH and his diligent efforts BDing he prefers the every day method of trying even though it may not be recommended.

Btw DH 31 Me -27

TL 2007 TR 2010

Dye test march 2011 - left blocked right open
Dye test dec 2011 - left blocked right open

Yay Brandi. He better keep his butt up lol

I got an email that said Congrats on you new addition and it was a coupon. Weird. Maybe the internet knows something I don't lol

https://happyplace.someecards.com/2...nt-out-a-mass-email-that-went-terribly-wrong/

Bahaha this is the answer to what happened! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->