Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Didn't get my results back today. Think I am going to ask the doctor if I can go to a different lab cause that is just ridiculous. I took that test Last Wednesday at 7am.
I got my opks in the mail but I have not gotten my pills yet. I am frustrated. I just don't know what to do. I feel like every month just keeps slipping away from me.
I wonder if screaming would help?

:hugs: Angie. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this frustration and sadness :(

AFM, I received my diagnosis today. The RE tested me for 5 different types of thrombophilia, and I came back positive for 4 of them! So including the MTHFR I have 5 out of the 6 blood clotting disorders known to cause miscarriage. This is both frightening and comforting to me, because now that we've found it we know how to treat it, but it also means I'm gonna need to be on blood thinners for life, most likely.

So now DH and I have the green light to TTC again, and the second I get even a squinter BFP I need to be put on Heparin injections. I can't help but feel like we've finally found our answer (though I sort of suspected this all along) and that the next BFP we get is going to be our sticky bean [-o<

I also am gonna ask to be tested for the blood clotting disorders, even though when I had my blood clot, I did test negative. My clot came from nowhere really and they never found a reason for it. Blood thinners are some tough business. I also have to be on them for every pregnancy. I am not looking forward to that part.
I am so glad that you found out what is wrong so that you and your hubby can try again. I will use Lovenox since I read that it does not cross to your baby and heparin does. (Not positive but I think it does anyhow..)

Yea I asked about Lovenox but it's not covered on our insurance and we can't afford $300 a shot... :nope: Now I'm worried. Can the Heparin harm the baby?

Edit: I'm doing some reading and it looks like neither Lovenox nor Heparin cross the placenta. Perhaps you're thinking of Coumadin, Angie? That one is dangerous to take while pregnant.

Probably.. I was on Coumadin with my blood clot, but I did think that Heparin was different than the Lovenox for some reason. It was probably Coumadin. I do know that there was some reason why I chose Lovenox instead of Heparin. Pain or something.. I could have sworn there was some big reason.. Might just be remembering wrong. I do that a lot. :D

No problem. I have heard that Heparin can leave a burning/stinging sensation where it's injected. I'm not looking forward to that :nope: but anything to bring my baby safely into the world.

So ladies, we are using Clomid this cycle. I have enough for 2 cycles and enough progesterone for 2 cycles as well! I haven't used Clomid over a year. I will be using it CD4-8 like I did when we got our BFP, but I don't remember when to start BDing. I didn't use OPks last time so CUpcake and Llawson, are you 2 talking about OPKs? I believe I Oed about 5 days after my last pill each time except the last time, but that was due to the Menopur also and I triggered then.

I am cd3 so we start tomorrow! I am excited to start actually trying again.
Galvan, we are cycle buddies this time!!! Hoping we both are celebrating soon!!!!!

:hugs: Angie. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this frustration and sadness :(

AFM, I received my diagnosis today. The RE tested me for 5 different types of thrombophilia, and I came back positive for 4 of them! So including the MTHFR I have 5 out of the 6 blood clotting disorders known to cause miscarriage. This is both frightening and comforting to me, because now that we've found it we know how to treat it, but it also means I'm gonna need to be on blood thinners for life, most likely.

So now DH and I have the green light to TTC again, and the second I get even a squinter BFP I need to be put on Heparin injections. I can't help but feel like we've finally found our answer (though I sort of suspected this all along) and that the next BFP we get is going to be our sticky bean [-o<
Glad your getting to TTC again & hope you have found your answers!!!:happydance:

I also am gonna ask to be tested for the blood clotting disorders, even though when I had my blood clot, I did test negative. My clot came from nowhere really and they never found a reason for it. Blood thinners are some tough business. I also have to be on them for every pregnancy. I am not looking forward to that part.
I am so glad that you found out what is wrong so that you and your hubby can try again. I will use Lovenox since I read that it does not cross to your baby and heparin does. (Not positive but I think it does anyhow..)
Hmmm, maybe that's why you have had so many losses, good road to pursue!!!!!:hugs:

Flutter-When are you testing? Not sure I saw that on here, but glad your all relaxed! That's how I was with our 1st IUI. Love not stressing about anything, even tho it costs a ton!:roll:

LL-Have you talked to your RE about Femara? I worry about your lining siince you have been on Clomid for so long....Hope all is well for you!

CJ-Any new symptoms to report??????:coffee:

Hope everyone else is enjoying this Spring weather & doing well!:flower:

~AFM, Well my head is spinning on how quickly this monitored cycle is falling into place!!!:wacko: I think my Dr. is determined this round.....I must be a challenge for him lol He's put me on Clomid 100mg this cycle! Says he's going for more targets this round. I have a follicle scan on May 20th, then he has ordered Novarel 10,000iu to be given intramuscular (by me...EEK!) on May 21st between 4-5a.m., then IUI will be on the 22nd at 5pm, if all goes well....I'm nervous since the bfp we got with 1st IUI was with Femara, but I decided I was going to shut up & give it a go. I took 3 rounds of Clomid last year with TI & wasn't monitored. I'm also nervous about the Novarel. I'm a nurse & don't hesitate giving or usually receiving injections, but breaking nervous already lol dh is of no help as he would pass out, so I am on my own there :dohh: All kinds of nerves here, but trying to keep grounded & take it day by day....Took my 1st dose of Clomid last night, so let the headaches begin ugh Hope every one has a great day!!!

Kuawen sounds like getting those results are bitter sweet. That's the way I've felt each time I was delivered a blow health wise as to why no baby, but in the end it's always better to know. So I'm glad you know what's going on and there is a plan of action.

Angie I hate that you're in limbo. I would def see about a different lab. They sound like the worst.

I'm supposed to have my progesterone tested on Sat. I hope it comes back much higher this time

Started OPK's this morning. Hope we can catch that egg again!!!!

Well, I have an appt. tomorrow to see my doctor. I have decided that I am going to ask her if I can get the tubal ligation in my right tube. I also am going to ask her if I can try Femera and estrogen and a trigger for this upcoming cycle. My hubby will probably be going to NTC at the first of June so this will be the last month I get to try until he gets back and then when he gets back he will begin his chapter papers to get out of the military so then I will be without insurance for a bit. I only have a couple of months to try before I will be trying without medical help so I want to do what I can do while we have the insurance. I for sure am gonna pressure my doctor to do the Essure and if she won't I will go to another doctor. Too much pressure but I gotta try to repair what I can and there really is no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to 'try' the estrogen and trigger for one cycle at least. This is SO stressful. I thought taking the progesterone would help my lining. I did not know that estrogen did that. I have such an issue with both of those hormones being so uneven. I know that you can buy estrogen and progesterone on Canadian online pharmacies. Wouldn't bother me not even a bit to order it online. You can always have your pharmacy check the pills if there is a question of authenticity. I will do anything to fix the things I am capable of fixing to have a baby. I sure hope I can convince my doctor to agree to my next few months plan of attack since time is more short than I knew. I am NERVOUS!! My raspberry leaf and b 6 is still not here yet. UGH!! I used to feel that I might be able to do this without too much 'medical' help, but now I feel like without a doctor pill-ing me up, I might never carry a baby again. So frustrating to lose hope.

Gonna ask for estrogen, ultrasound at first positive ovulation test to check number of follicles and trigger to hopefully ovulate from my left side.. Never had a trigger or follicle check. Pretty sure both are covered under insurance. Oh, and Femera instead of Clomid?? For this cycle anyway.. I also will be doing femera as late as I am able so I guess cd 5-9 in order to give my lining a longer time to thicken than the usual ovulation at cd13. Hopefully I will o maybe cd 16 or later... Pray my doctor is in a good mood tomorrow and she will help me without too much trouble.

Hello Ladies :) I'm not around often enough! I will be trying harder to make the time, it just seems like the right place to be!

A little update with me, since my loss in August (almost one year!!) :(... we have been NTNP. I really want to make my family complete, but I know all of you ladies know exactly where I am coming from. I went to see my doctor today and told her I am ready! I want this to happen.

For all of you that don't know my story... I am since divorced since my reversal. I have met an amazing man and it will be two years this June. I love him!!! The most amazing man I have ever met :). I have had 3 losses with my ex husband and one loss with the current relationship. I just could not go through this, so hard, emotionally draining. My OH and I have been seriously discussing of "really" trying our best to have our miracle baby.

I had an appointment today and she wants to do another HSG. I had one done a little over two years ago and the results were blocked, but I have had 4 pregnancies since that and only one time I had a heart beat :(... so my doctor took it as okay, well you can get pregnant, there is an opening there somewhere! I have to call her on the first day of my next period (which is the 19th of this month) to have the procedure booked. I also have to get blood work done on day 3 and 21 of my cycle, along with some other things she requested for blood work. She said she will discuss IUI once the results are in from the HSG.OH also has to provide a semen sample (he two children under the age of 6)...I think he is fine? I know the problem is with me.

I truly admire all of you ladies. I have been told on many occasions that I am a strong woman, but I feel like a failure when it comes to being able to carry a baby :(. I can see how you ladies feed from each other. The support here is amazing!

So, this is were I am to with my journey. I am actually crying as I type... It's a tough ride but yet we are all here and stay here and are determined! When you want something so bad.

I know we are not pregnant this cycle, our timing was off when it came to DTD. OH has been my back bone though all of this!

I will keep you ladies posted!

:)

Welcome Super! Good luck to you this time around!!!!

Angie-I've never heard of doing a trigger with a + Opk, not sure how that would work, if you already got your surge, but worth some research! Stand your ground & being informed is a MUST with most physicians these days! They forget who pays there salaries......KUP!!!

Super! We've missed you. Good luck! Check Crystals journal!

AF is due tomorrow and I expect to see her with my temp drop.

I thought you guys got your trigger shots with your first positive lh surge?? I read A LOT of forums and I assumed that with first lh surge, they trigger and you ovulate up to 36 hours later?? What am I missing? How can they tell when to give you the trigger shot if not at your first positive lh? I did read that trigger shots increase your lining too, that is one of the reasons I want to add that this month. Explain to me how a trigger shot works so as I don't sound dumb tomorrow at the doctor office.. Please. I thought I understood but I guess I don't. What should I ask for?

You talking about the same Crystal that started this thread?
I read this entire thread all the way thru before I joined it a few years ago and I LOVED reading you guy's stories. It was like I was a part of your lives. I saw the beautiful baby dolls that she makes, the sadness and struggle of JoJo's journey, how your hubby wants a little girly, the girl named Melissa and her hubby was Johnny..... and SO SO many others that I wish I knew how their stories turned out. For everyone that has not read this whole thread, if you have a free day or two, you really should go back and read. I have written on a few threads one time, but very seldom do I write on a thread more than one time. This thread was so inspiring to me. For anyone struggling with hope, this is the thread to read..

Angie, Drs prescribe the trigger based on the size of the follicles. A follicle is ready when it is 18-20+mm in size. My Dr has triggered me at 18mm and my other dr triggered me at 21mm so it really depends on the Dr. I would say 18mm is pretty good because the trigger induces more growing before actual ovulation happens. Plus, my BFP was with trigger when my follie was 18mm.

I ovulate cd13.. like clockwork.. even on the clomid days 2-6. I want to ovulate later so my lining will have a few more days to grow.

They to several follicle scans to watch growth. Also the trigger shot causes all mature follicles to release, where as with normal cycle usually only 1 releases....this is my 1st monitored cycle & 1st trigger, but the way I understand it is when follies are big enough you get the shot then will O around 36 afterwards....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->