Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Flutter Stand on your head hold your tongue the right way and tell em swim babies swim! Lol FX'd for that sticky bean!!

Wow Angie that is great that you found all that out. Now hopefully you can get a BFP!!!

CD1 cycle number 32 :(

Angie that is interesting. I wonder is that a condition that happens to all blocked tubes or just some?

Flutter, praying for a BFP!!

Happy early Mother's Day!!!

Fluter, I hope you get your baby!! I sure will be praying!

Galvan, mine was not hydro until I had the hsg test and as he was putting in the dye I watched my tube swell up like a balloon. I have my hsg on disc and it is awesome to see at home in a setting that isn't stressed and scary. My tube is blocked at the ovary end, not the uterus end and would be ALMOST impossible to repair, and even if I were to repair it, I think the likelihood of ectopic starts out at 30%.. I mean, I knew my tube was messed up, but I never associated IVF miscarriage with normal pregnancy loss when truthfully IVF is a little easier since the baby is a little more 'selected'.. Honestly they say having one tube hydro and the other one normal is pretty rare. Most times it is damaged in both, but my damage was done by my tubal reversal and not infection like usual, (and i mean by a disease). Honestly I don't know what makes a tube 'toxic or hydro' I don't even know for sure if my hydro is messing up my implantation but something is. I will never get the tube repaired for my fear of ectopic and the dangers, so I am going to get it permanently blocked to ease my fear and just not worry about it anymore.. Plus, I would get another hsg in 2 or 3 months to make sure the implant worked. Now there are side effects like with any implant. It can move, it can 'get lost', it is said to cause pain for some peope during ovulation and/or periods.. If something like that happens and I am faced with that, I will just remove the tube later on. It is of no value to me and my insurance will pay for the sterilization for fertility reasons. Now I just have to get my doctor on board. I know people get their tubes removed a lot, but I am nervous that she will not agree and I will have to switch doctors or something drastic. I feel like this is a good option for me since it has been proven to cause early losses. Plus, I haven't really had a problem keeping a baby but my body fails at the most crucial moment. I am so tired of failing.
My miscarriage hasn't started yet. I knew it would save until Mother's Day to beat me down to dust..

I am right behind you on the cd1, Galvan... Hope you don't feel as cruddy about it as I do.

:hugs: Angie. Fortunately, I didn't expect a BFP this cycle. I had a horrible case of tonsilitis during the week I usually O so we only BDed once. I got bummed when I saw FF say cycle number 32. Grrr
I know it seems tough to believe, but I believe what my avatar says 100%. God did not bring us this far to leave us.

Happy Mother's Day TR sisters!! May God bless you all with another miracle!

9dpo with very painful BBS. Has been the norm for a while now. Just wanted to say something about your avatar,Galvan. A TR sister who has has multiple chemicals after 4 yrs of waiting is finally pregnant!!! Keep the faith!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am beginning my full-on miscarriage today. I think it's horrible that my number was 8 on Wednesday and I am still not bleeding red 4 days later.. Crazy how hormones can stay around so long.
Still waiting to count cd1.. wish it would just begin already..

Happy Mother's Day to all my lovely ladies. I hope you have a blessed day today! Love you gals!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! May god bless us with our forever baby!!

Hey girls, well we all survived Mother's Day!!! It actually turned out to be a pretty good evening after a rough morning.......DH has apparently figured out that I was seriously done, so we had a huge soul to soul talk & are currently on the same page again! He admitted that he's scared to put me, as well as himself, through the possibility of another loss :( Bless him! I finally explained how if I should have faith & be willing then he should not feel responsible. Lots of tears, lots of talking & Ladies I'm HAPPY to report that we will be doing our 2nd IUI this cycle!!!!:happydance::happydance: Pick up my meds today!I'm excited & terrified, but praying for a huge BFP by Father's Day :) If not then we are going to give it all we got til our 2 year TR Anniversary in Nov. then if it hasn't worked by then we will just ntnp.....I feel so much better today! God is Good!!!!

That's AWESOME Cupcake!! So glad you and your hubby worked things out!

CD2 for me! Very light period.. Crazy how it should be so much worse and I barely even have to use anything. I hope my doctor has some kind of plan.

So sorry Angie!
Cupcake Im glad you are back to trying! I figured he would come around.
Fluter, I am so excited for you! That sounds like good odds with follies like that.
Faith, how are you doing?
AFM its cycle day 7 and doing another round of Clomid....just finished the antibiotics the Gyno prescribed. That was a nightmare. We were both sick from that Doxycycline. He stopped it a few days early because of puking two mornings in a row at work. Ugh!
Cupcake how long did you say to wait before testing so I dont get false positives from the Clomid?
I hope you all had a Wonderful Mothers Day!

So ladies, we are using Clomid this cycle. I have enough for 2 cycles and enough progesterone for 2 cycles as well! I haven't used Clomid over a year. I will be using it CD4-8 like I did when we got our BFP, but I don't remember when to start BDing. I didn't use OPks last time so CUpcake and Llawson, are you 2 talking about OPKs? I believe I Oed about 5 days after my last pill each time except the last time, but that was due to the Menopur also and I triggered then.

I am cd3 so we start tomorrow! I am excited to start actually trying again.

So many exacting things coming up for ladies on here!

Cupcake that's awesome!

LL they say you ovulated 5-9 days after you last pill. So is start OPks by day 5 at least

Galvan yay for you as well.

Angie I hate that you had another chemical but glad your body is getting somewhat back on track.

I'm so much more relaxed this IUI cycle than the last. DH has to remind me to take my progesterone each night lol. Even though I'm relaxed, I am still hopeful. I feel like we had the best out come we could possibly have with my follies and dh's sperm. I even re-read my post op report from my lap that was done in 2012. It really says everything was great. You don't think they would've closed for no reason do you? It worries me

I'm hoping to see some BFP's from this thread real soon!

Flutter, I have read and 2 drs have told me that the only way they can close is due to an infection or miscarraige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->